Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope they picked a better cast than the last two seasons, or even better this is an all star season...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody been watching bbcan3?? They put a good season together so far. First enjoyable big brother cast I've seen in a while.

Hopefully bb17 casted properly this time around.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody been watching bbcan3?? They put a good season together so far. First enjoyable big brother cast I've seen in a while.

i stopped watching after they got bruno up outta there last week smh on the low they reward bad gameplay over good gameplay -- when the vote goes public it goes to the underdogs which are usually bad players more often then not

preferred bbcan strategy: become a target and whine to canada about it

there was some good gameplay going too up until production decided to say ? it and do some crazy ?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

i stopped watching after they got bruno up outta there last week smh on the low they reward bad gameplay over good gameplay -- when the vote goes public it goes to the underdogs which are usually bad players more often then not

there was some good gameplay going too up until production decided to say ? it and do some crazy ?

Cosign I was rooting for Kevin myself. I don't like how the twists have dominated the game. But I like the unpredictability.

I know sindy as well. She kept it 100 that's exactly how she is in real life. We were dying when she got the most votes that first week. Lol. She was gully on the comeback tho. Pulled a epic game move with Godfrey.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

Outside of Kevin and Bruno everybody had weak strategy. No one wanted to get their hands ? so they were putting up Brittany every week and voting unanimously.

? was weak without the twists. They just couldn't reward strong gameplay because no one was playing their own game. Bruno dug his own grave saving Zach anyway he had it cold till that moment.
  • ckfree
    Options

Cosign I was rooting for Kevin myself. I don't like how the twists have dominated the game. But I like the unpredictability.

I know sindy as well. She kept it 100 that's exactly how she is in real life. We were dying when she got the most votes that first week. Lol. She was gully on the comeback tho. Pulled a epic game move with Godfrey.

i cant front your girl came on a little too strong -- sindy with an S lmao but word she stirred ? up when she came back unlike sarah and britnee who just complain

i was really rooting for her the 2nd time around

those two have really benefitted from these twists and its really off the strength of them being useless and canada/production feeling bad for them
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Sarah low key has that fat ass tho. She basic af but that ass...

And Sindy really do be referring to herself has "sindy with an S" out here. Always rolls with a crew of bad ? tho.
  • ckfree
    Options
    how you know her?

willow looked like she had a fat ass too but im serious i can see her sitting outside thinking about running her car into your crib -- shes not all there emotionally you could tell
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    how you know her?

Through work.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How yall watching bbcan?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I watch it live or on PVR. But you can stream episodes on primewire.

http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2738481-Big-Brother-Canada/season-3
  • ckfree
    Options
    https://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/

i watch it from their site but they blocked their access to people from the u.s -- you can just download the 'hola' extension though its pretty easy since i did it

this ? about to be over with only 4 people left though

anybody but sarah
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Can't believe they did Godfrey like that. Straight feelings.
  • ckfree
    Options
    only person i didnt want to win won

smh

godfrey played the game alone and it carried into the jury sarah got way more of a chance to explain her game whereas he barely got a chance to explain his but thats a big part of the game too -- being fake making strong personal connections

he could have pandered more towards your girls question but it wouldnt have mattered anyway
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    This season of BB Canada sucked. There were wayyyy too many twists. There was a twist in almost every episode. It was too unpredictable for the win to be a result of good gameplay. On top of that, this cast was not all that likable.

Also, I hated how so many players had the strategy of "throwing a competition." It was annoying to watch.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    This season of BB Canada sucked. There were wayyyy too many twists. There was a twist in almost every episode. It was too unpredictable for the win to be a result of good gameplay. On top of that, this cast was not all that likable.

Also, I hated how so many players had the strategy of "throwing a competition." It was annoying to watch.

I thought it was the most likeable group I've seen in a minute no disgusting ppl, no closet racists. If anything they came across safe but can't really say they were unlikeable imo. Good group of people.

I agree 100% with the twists tho there was just too much. The triple eviction was ? . Kevin had a tight game. Then Bruno got caught by the next twist. It was just the wrong 2 people that got caught.

Throwing comps is fair game if you're actually winning when you need to and its not ? . Godfrey won when he needed so I can't knock that strategy. Like Jordan kept trying to say that he was throwing comps early but he's just trash and couldn't win.
  • ckfree
    Options

I thought it was the most likeable group I've seen in a minute no disgusting ppl, no closet racists. If anything they came across safe but can't really say they were unlikeable imo. Good group of people.

I agree 100% with the twists tho there was just too much. The triple eviction was ? . Kevin had a tight game. Then Bruno got caught by the next twist. It was just the wrong 2 people that got caught.

Throwing comps is fair game if you're actually winning when you need to and its not ? . Godfrey won when he needed so I can't knock that strategy. Like Jordan kept trying to say that he was throwing comps early but he's just trash and couldn't win.

thats exactly what it is

production gonna do what they do we just gotta hope when twists happen they will have bad results for the houseguests you dont like instead of the ones you do so that you can at least be able to laugh about it -- i was cool with it last year when it served nedas purpose and canada was voted hoh and took a shot at the first five but even then the houseguests had a chance to develop their game organically -- all these twists this year ruined the pace of the game and diluted strategy

twists like the one britnee got should be reserved for early stages of the game or even middle not towards the end
  • dreadedbwoy661
    Options

Maybe unlikable was not the right word. Annoying is a better word. I found the majority of the cast to be extremely annoying, and hence I did not like most of the cast.

The twists completely ruined this season for me. The wrong person won and it was a direct result of some ? twists.

Another thing that ? me off about the production was the fact that almost every HH competition episode ended in a cliffhanger with "to be continued." It was ? .
  • KingFreeman
    Options

Maybe unlikable was not the right word. Annoying is a better word. I found the majority of the cast to be extremely annoying, and hence I did not like most of the cast.

The twists completely ruined this season for me. The wrong person won and it was a direct result of some ? twists.

Another thing that ? me off about the production was the fact that almost every HH competition episode ended in a cliffhanger with "to be continued." It was ? .

Cosign.

They been doing the cliffhanger ? for years tho, even Julie Chen. Pretty sure she started that.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    edited May 2015
    Options

Cosign.

They been doing the cliffhanger ? for years tho, even Julie Chen. Pretty sure she started that.

Yeah but on BB US the cliffhangers are only for endurance competitions or those ones where you have to navigate an egg through the chicken wire but those competitions are few. BB Can literally had cliffhangers for almost every HH competition, even T/F competitions where the winner should be decided almost immediately.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Can't front I record on the PVR or watch it 15 mins late so I can get past that ? quicker. Bbcan be having cliffhanger commercial breaks lol. They do overkill that ? .
  • ckfree
    Options
    CHks76fWIAEFKBQ.png

CHktbvhW8AEMMoP.png

i had read they were gonna remodel the house but aside from no door to the hoh bathroom and raising the roof to fit that bridge thing -- it looks the same -- less room for hiding though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn5bgVPvFTE

house tour

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

the cast

hopefully their personalities/gameplay shine on television more than their pictures -- horrible looking cast of women from the looks of it -- ? looks like before pictures of those makeover shows

http://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/39zn7o/possible_spoiler_for_this_seasons_new_twist/

Basically Men vs Women with two returning HG as "leaders". Just like Battle of the block, but Battle of the Sexes.

twist rumor from jokers
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To that spoiler, heard from tmz their's a ? on the show. SMFH
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    To that spoiler, heard from tmz their's a ? on the show. SMFH

I was wondering cause a couple of those chicks look like ? . Suspect ass jawlines. Might be another leap year for me and big brother lol.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    british big brother is better. no diss but we don't censor the nudity or cursing