E3 2015 Official Discussion Thread (June 16-18, 2015)

Options

Comments

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Square Enix Revealing 'Secret Title' at E3

Square Enix is revealing a "secret title" at E3 this year, according to an email party invite. The invite describes the IGN-sponsored event as "an E3 party for a secret title from Square Enix." The image shows the Atlantic Ocean, with various countries across the globe blurred.

Square Enix is hosting an E3 press conference on June 16 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern. No doubt we'll learn more about the unannounced game then. We know for certain IO Interactive is working on a new Hitman game, and a new IP is certainly possible. When contacted for additional information, a Square Enix representative declined to comment.

Fingers crossed it's the return of Front Mission.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Overkill's The Walking Dead Shambles To E3

If you're a fan of The Walking Dead, the past few years have been good to you. Not only is there the television show, but Telltale has delivered two solid seasons of adventure gaming. At E3, the team behind Payday is showing off its take on the franchise.

Overkill has confirmed to us that it will be in attendance at E3 with the first look at The Walking Dead. So far, all we've seen is a .

Recently, Overkill announced it had struck a publishing deal with 505 Games for The Walking Dead. The two have worked together previously on Payday 2 and Overkill's parent company Starbreeze's Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

The Walking Dead is coming out in 2016 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

This ? better be dope... they take forever to drop new episodes

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2nd favorite time of the year! right behind comicon haha.
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Any of yall ever been to comicon? I'm thinking about going this year?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Microsoft would've just focused on their console as a game machine they would of did alright

But they wanted to make it a hub of entertainment & lost sight of the gaming aspect

Yup & that's what made me stick with Sony. Last gen I ended up w/ the PS3 & 360 because in the beginning Sony lost me with that $500-600 tag (I got PS3 4 yrs after) & I got a 360 instead. I was nearly on the verge of getting an X1 until Microsoft started focusing on the entertainment aspect instead of gaming. Then they wanted to throw in mandatory DRM, Kinect, & a crazy $500 price tag the choice was obvious to me.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just gotta see more of The Division... I need that game in my life pronto
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will watch whatever conference I'm in front of a computer for cuz I'm a gamer, but I only give a ? about what Nintendo show. Square too if it's not all western ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Thid will be on twitch tv right? Since G4 been dissolved for a few years now.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They would be foolish not to put on twitch.Man, I can't wait for the new fallout, will be my first time playing it, heard so many great things about.
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Ehhh idk bout that new fallout, i gotta hear more about the game play the graphics look outdated as ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any RPG fans, there are some rumors floating around. I found these on gamefaqs.com. The person said they were on their phone and would post the source later, so take them for what you will.
    Suikoden 6 is in the works exclusive for ps4. Rumors are Konami selling their ip'sto whoever is interested. Falcom to bought suikoden ip and are hard t work with suikoden 6.
    Sega has funded Atlus to make skies of arcadia 2
    Bamco to show off hd remaster collection of .Hack, in preparation for the new anime and game into the .Hack franchise. .Founders is the name of the title.
    Rumors are Sony asked wa creator to work on a new wa. Supposedly they are working on wild arms 5-2.
    Capcom will be releasing episodic chapters? Of breath of fire 7.
    Rumors are reason why level 5 canned that wonder jrpg is thst they are workingon dark cloud 3.
    Square enix is reviving two of it's forgotten franchises.
    They are helping tri ace with Radiata Stories 2, while in the mean time a small group is working on Brave fencer Musashi: dawn of the sword princess.
    Image pooch is working on a attack on the titans rpg with compile hearts.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 teased ahead of E3 reveal

EA and PopCap have teased the reveal of third-person shooter sequel Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.

There's no gameplay footage (or any footage of any kind) in the teaser below, just some background noises of plants and zombies duking it out.

It suggests Garden Warfare 2 will be fully unveiled next Monday, 15th June during Microsoft's E3 2015 press conference, the teaser concludes.

The first Garden Warfare was heavily allied to Xbox platforms: it launched six months earlier on Xbox 360 and Xbox One than on PlayStation 3/PS4 and is also available for free on Xbox One if you are an EA Access subscriber.

EA's decision to reveal the game during Microsoft's own press conference rather than its own points to a similar arrangement again.

Last month EA said a new Plants vs. Zombies game for console and PC would be released at some point during the first quarter of 2016. No doubt Garden Warfare 2 is it.

A leap away from Plants vs. Zombies 2D tower defense roots, Garden Warfare moved the franchise into the 3D team shooting genre - and actually did it rather well.

"It never hits the heights of Battlefield in its pomp, Call of Duty at its slickest or Titanfall in its explosive beta, but at its best Garden Warfare stirs the same emotions; the panic, the triumph, the tension and the elation," Jon Denton wrote in Eurogamer's Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare review. "Quite simply, I dig it."
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt mind Borderlands 3 tbh. But they gotta change it up a bit. Im getting fatigued on the cell shading for the visuals, but i doubt they are going to change
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any RPG fans, there are some rumors floating around. I found these on gamefaqs.com. The person said they were on their phone and would post the source later, so take them for what you will.
    Suikoden 6 is in the works exclusive for ps4. Rumors are Konami selling their ip'sto whoever is interested. Falcom to bought suikoden ip and are hard t work with suikoden 6.
    Sega has funded Atlus to make skies of arcadia 2
    Bamco to show off hd remaster collection of .Hack, in preparation for the new anime and game into the .Hack franchise. .Founders is the name of the title.
    Rumors are Sony asked wa creator to work on a new wa. Supposedly they are working on wild arms 5-2.
    Capcom will be releasing episodic chapters? Of breath of fire 7.
    Rumors are reason why level 5 canned that wonder jrpg is thst they are workingon dark cloud 3.
    Square enix is reviving two of it's forgotten franchises.
    They are helping tri ace with Radiata Stories 2, while in the mean time a small group is working on Brave fencer Musashi: dawn of the sword princess.
    Image pooch is working on a attack on the titans rpg with compile hearts.

Sound like ? . All they need to add in is a FF VI/VII remake.

Plus it's from gamefaqs.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two new(old) mech games from Square Enix, hell yes. You think there would be more mech games nowadays too.

That Konami ? is depressing to read if true
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ratchet and Clank (PS4) - Gameplay video

https://youtu.be/d5KCB99ZLhY
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The schedule for E3 was released.

Sunday, June 14th

Nintendo World Championships | 3PM PT | Live stream on Twitch

Bethesda showcase | 7PM PT | Live stream on Twitch

Monday, June 15th

Xbox showcase | 9:30AM PT | Live stream on Twitch

EA showcase | 1PM PT | Live stream on Twitch

Ubisoft showcase | 2:45PM PT | Live stream on Twitch

Sony showcase | 6PM PT | Live stream on Twitch

Tuesday, June 16th

Nintendo live event | 9AM PT | Live stream on Twitch

Square Enix showcase | 9AM PT | Live stream on Twitch
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Shenmue 3 and Skies of Arcadia 2 is announced.
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    I want a red dead 2, bully 2, & manhunt 2
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Manhunt 2 came out like 8 years ago.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Shenmue 3 and Skies of Arcadia 2 is announced.

Bruh...that would be epic as hell..
  • kingofkingz
    Options

Manhunt 2 came out like 8 years ago.

I meant 3 ? , we need something for next gen

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robo dino's inbound...

PS4 exclusive Horizon might be shown...

Open world RPG with robo dino enemies...

Interesting...