Chris Brown Threatens To Have Cali Bloods Break Tyson Beckford’s Legs For Taking Pic With Karrueche

13»

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beckford would mop the floor with Chris. Aint no ? with a ? eating grin like that about to catch a L in a fade
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i really think that ? Tyson would whoop chris.

lets see if Chris really about that and step to him 1 on 1
  • supergangster
    edited May 2015
    its the one who got the first punch thats gonna win does not matter who u are

does not need to be a super punch
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    if he wanted her he shoulda treated her good .
    Haaaaaaa!!!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that LA lifestyle got his mind goin crazy
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its the one who got the first punch thats gonna win does not matter who u are

does not need to be a super punch

1st punch tf ? have you evee watched a real fight
    I done ate a 1st hit and won
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    that LA lifestyle got his mind goin crazy

Damn, dro was right.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris brown got that @Bcotton5 hoe gene. Threatens to do ? to you over the internet but never does ? in real life.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like its fin be one on on... chris brown brought an army for a male supermodel.

None.of them look over 6 feet too ? gonna be sum one power ranger fightin off all them i think puddly dudes lol
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    SMFH at these new ? .. ? is the quickest downfall of a man.. These new age ? would rather lose their lives over some ? than to just move on to another chick.. ? .. last time I check their are more women than men with a 10 to 1 ratio. and you fighting over one piece of ? ?? Cmon man..

These.. If I can't have her..nobody can ass ? ..Cat's out here should not be dying over some ? .. It's too much ? around here to simply be dying over..I try to give this ? the benefit of the doubt.. But he's ? his image up day by day.. This ? been giving too many chances.. Eventually he's going to find himself in a position he can't get out of..and ? gets very real when the rabbit hole gets deeper..
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Khris letting Khalua and a runway model fukk his kareer up.
  • supergangster
    chris was stupid when he beat up rihanna... they would probably got atleast 2 kids by now.. chris made her wildout with all the beatings and cheating.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    I thought cb was a known gangster deciple.
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MeTaL wrote: »
    SMFH at these new ? .. ? is the quickest downfall of a man.. These new age ? would rather lose their lives over some ? than to just move on to another chick.. ? .. last time I check their are more women than men with a 10 to 1 ratio. and you fighting over one piece of ? ?? Cmon man..

These.. If I can't have her..nobody can ass ? ..Cat's out here should not be dying over some ? .. It's too much ? around here to simply be dying over..I try to give this ? the benefit of the doubt.. But he's ? his image up day by day.. This ? been giving too many chances.. Eventually he's going to find himself in a position he can't get out of..and ? gets very real when the rabbit hole gets deeper..

all ? monizzle jokes aside this is a huge issue nowadays. Especially with this social media world. Dudes don't know how to handle losing a chick you had history with. sometimes it sucks but you gotta move the ? on. dont keboard gangsta tweet and catch feelings.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

10 to 1? Where is this magical and glorious land?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »

10 to 1? Where is this magical and glorious land?

Thy name of the land ye are searching for with an abundance of "steeds" is thy kingdom known as Atlanta.
  • ikesmood
    ikesmood Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    If they actually mob up for this guy over a broad...the blood gang needs to stop gangbangin. I mean, how could they be respected in the code for that?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I still don't know ole girl name

Its Tahiry I think.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris apologized on Twitter and said he light skinned and was in his feelings. I don't know how to post Twitter, but he said it.