Step Mom Gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut For Smoking Weed

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    why some women love humiliating men i'll never understand

Bitterness and pettiness meet
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    I wouldn't let my stepmomma pull no ? like that

? you better call my daddy, I'd rather get my ass whooped than go to school like that
    Exactly why she did it

An ass whooping last what, 10 mins

That cut gives him a week or so to reflect in his actions

What kinda ass whooping you be getting for 10 min?

the effects of the whooping OB...keep up

LOL you could cook some pancakes and scrambled eggs in that time, come back and that ass whooping would still be occurring.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mothers have been doing the same thing to their daughters...cut it out
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't let my stepmomma pull no ? like that

? you better call my daddy, I'd rather get my ass whooped than go to school like that
    Exactly why she did it

An ass whooping last what, 10 mins

That cut gives him a week or so to reflect in his actions

He gon end up in a fight at school

Them kids gon let his ass have it, first quarter

Soon as he get to the bus stop

He gon get suspended
    But he won't be getting high tho

Small victories

You mean he won't be caught being high again. ? gonna need to smoke just to get through a school day now.
    Either or

He learned to not get high while not living on someone's dime or how to better hide his actions

both good character traits to being successful imo
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mothers have been doing the same thing to their daughters...cut it out

i refuse
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see nothing wrong with the punishment. He has straight Fs, smokes weed and disobedient.

My cousin was like that until my mom bought him a pair of Shaqs and 1 outfit from the salvation army. She took all of his jordans and fresh gear. And sat in his class for 2 whole weeks to make sure he he wore the outfit and sneaks that he bought.

Amazing what public embarrassment does to a person.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is lucky when I was that age the very next day I would have rubbed cow itch all over that ? tampons and underwear.
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? if I grew up in America I would have went to the police and told them that this ? touches me at night.

If her boyfriend/husband doesn't put his foot in her ass for this he is a straight ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    I dont see nothing wrong with the punishment. He has straight Fs, smokes weed and disobedient.

My cousin was like that until my mom bought him a pair of Shaqs and 1 outfit from the salvation army. She took all of his jordans and fresh gear. And sat in his class for 2 whole weeks to make sure he he wore the outfit and sneaks that he bought.

Amazing what public embarrassment does to a person.

You fat sloppy ? ? this isn't just public embarrassment it's lifetime embarrassment. What goes on the internet stays there forever.
  • Dupac
    Options
    He has straight Fs, smokes weed and disobedient.

sounds like it's going to take more than public shaming to get through to him....if anything something like that would lead to even more defiant behavior....putting the ? online is proof she did the ? for likes online, she's obviously not seriously invested in the kid, cuz putting the ? online and setting up the camera would have been the last thing on her mind...

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    He has straight Fs, smokes weed and disobedient.

sounds like it's going to take more than public shaming to get through to him....if anything something like that would lead to even more defiant behavior....putting the ? online is proof she did the ? for likes online, she's obviously not seriously invested in the kid, cuz putting the ? online and setting up the camera would have been the last thing on her mind...

Wouldn't be surprised if she's doing it to get at the child's mother some kind of way.

Kid's just being used as a ? in some female territorial ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    i'on know...i mean, a 12 yr old stepson? how old is she?

She's probably with a ? that's old enough to be her father.

Disgusting.

Probably. But u dont really think its disgusting

U think its Awesome @deadeye
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo why ? get so ? when step parents discipline ?
  • Dupac
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Ayo why ? get so ? when step parents discipline ?

i woulda felt the same if it was his natural mom as well tbh

her being a step parent changes nothing imo
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    i'on know...i mean, a 12 yr old stepson? how old is she?

She's probably with a ? that's old enough to be her father.

Disgusting.

Probably. But u dont really think its disgusting

U think its Awesome @deadeye

Only when I'm involved and the young lady in question is at least 22.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did she even ask the fathers permission do do this ? . she aint his real moms. i'd smack the ? outof her if she did that ? ot my son. that ? just attention ? .
  • AP21
    Options
    some of you nignogs disgust me with your nignog logic
  • Dupac
    Options
    i ain't even tripping over the step mom barrier...it's whatever..my whole thing is the humiliation aspect...
    humiliation leads to resent, and resent is not how you get through to a teenager......

resent will pus them further away....

you want to hold a child accountable help them build responsibility, and feel pride in their actions..

by shaming him like this, you're destroying his pride....? around and not even wanna be in that house anymore...

his grades already ? ....he already smoking weed, and he not showing respect at home???

you basically pushing him out the door with that move.....cuz you're more concerned with making fun of him than helping him....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo....a lot of yall ain't about that communal parenting like yall put out there...

And of there are so many unspoken rules when it comes to parent vs step parent discipline, avoid being/creating step parents.....

• AP21
    Options
    ? people

ITS ? HAIR...it grows back. Now if she was burning him with an iron or something like that putting it online, i could see what the big idea is.

The problem is a ton of these kids today never have to experience consequences for their actions. They seek more validation/acceptance from their peers than they do from their parents. Whats the easiest way to break that ? ? Do something that has those same friends they look up to so much ridicule tf outta them.

So stuff like this, burning/ruining their nice name brand clothes/shoes gets a goat in my book. They dont respond to ? until you threaten their reputation
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ain't even tripping over the step mom barrier...it's whatever..my whole thing is the humiliation aspect...
    humiliation leads to resent, and resent is not how you get through to a teenager......

resent will pus them further away....

you want to hold a child accountable help them build responsibility, and feel pride in their actions..

by shaming him like this, you're destroying his pride....? around and not even wanna be in that house anymore...

his grades already ? ....he already smoking weed, and he not showing respect at home???

you basically pushing him out the door with that move.....cuz you're more concerned with making fun of him than helping him....

he probably has some other issues he dealing with and the parents aint asking the right questions, or any questions at all.

i really wanna know how old the father is, with the step mom looking that young
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfaoooo on the real some of yall taking this too deep. Parents been embarrassing us for years. The ? works. Get over the fact she a step parent. Hell its family friends that had permission to whoop my ass. Sensitive ass parents got sensitive ass kids.