Step Mom Gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut For Smoking Weed

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spare the rod, spoil the child but humiliation is overstepping boundaries.

Plus the ? already talking about whooping his ass every morning and night on top of ? his head up. Y'all some ? up ass parents if y'all condone this ? .

#justsayin
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i didnt see the part where she said she gonna beat his ass before and after school,jesus that ? father a herb
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea, thats gonna get boy to stop smoking. Smh
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence would she be in your stable? n/h
    Trillfate wrote: »

17xxh8nr1tqk4ks3.jpg
    cw1s6ln1k2g9vn4j.jpg
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    ? people

ITS ? HAIR...it grows back. Now if she was burning him with an iron or something like that putting it online, i could see what the big idea is.

The problem is a ton of these kids today never have to experience consequences for their actions. They seek more validation/acceptance from their peers than they do from their parents. Whats the easiest way to break that ? ? Do something that has those same friends they look up to so much ridicule tf outta them.

So stuff like this, burning/ruining their nice name brand clothes/shoes gets a goat in my book. They dont respond to ? until you threaten their reputation

it's just a stupid punishment that does more damage than help....

? worrying about his friends, worry about him...what is it that's causing him to act out....and there's tons of other things he could do around the house, a lotta kids who tend to be disrespectful around the house don't do ? to take care of that home.....

oh you wanna smoke weed and get F's in school, then yo must not plan on ever having a job or doing any thing constructive, so let's wash these dishes, do this laundry, clean this yard, clean this bathroom,mop this floor, sweep these steps, you must plan on being a janitor one day so it's my job as a parent to start preparing you for this ? right now.....

and even when they done that, find some other ? for them to do.....if ur house clean take them to a neighbor's house and have them clean that ? ...have them take care of their lawns.....work the ? outta that kid till they ain't got time to spend with their friends...and if they want a break...

you can take a break and do that homework bruh.....

? a stupid haircut gonna do other than have people laugh at him?

This ? right here is on point.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was that kid and my father didnt ghetto gagger that ? that same night I'd lose lose all respect for him.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna wait til my next w2 come in to ? .
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I think the youtube was too far. Wack ass haircut would have gotten the point across. Discipline is personal not public.

Yall givin her too much credit, saying she had this grand scheme targeted at discouraging his behavior through public shaming. Nah fam, she was likely confronting deep seated issues and therefore childishly and disrespectfully asserted her authority over the child to make herself feel better.

When parenting gets more about yourself and your feelings rather than what is best for the kid, that is a sign you're going in the wrong direction. @obnoxiouslyfresh was dead on - listen to the way she went about speaking to him. It was a performance for the cameras. ? 's disgusting.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? does selling ? hafta do with homie's punishment, him smoking weed or getting bad grades?

Attempting to shame homegirl's occupation doesn't change the situation. She coulda been a fry cook or a chimney sweep and it wouldn't matter.

Yall talking about humiliation & how that doesn't make the situation any better. It seems like "yo, I saw on the internet that your step mama is a ? !!" is gonna add insult to injury. Doxing/exposing her ain't gonna help.

It shows she has a less than kosher character and could quite possibly be a prostitute. A criminal if this boys mother takes issue with this she can win more custody rights from the father.

Because the father is effectively leaving the child in the hands of a criminal and a person of bad moral character.
  • bununs alias
    Options
    What the ? does selling ? hafta do with homie's punishment, him smoking weed or getting bad grades?

Attempting to shame homegirl's occupation doesn't change the situation. She coulda been a fry cook or a chimney sweep and it wouldn't matter.

Yall talking about humiliation & how that doesn't make the situation any better. It seems like "yo, I saw on the internet that your step mama is a ? !!" is gonna add insult to injury. Doxing/exposing her ain't gonna help.

possibly everything ? "why you getting F's in P.E tommy ? they keep making fun of me cause momma a hoe, what can i do dad ? why you wife her ?

i dont know this little dudes home life situation, but from the outside looking in, it doesnt look to good.

and she did this to herself, knowing she already got her face online
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my drafts from yesterday
    I'm just saying...certain parenting should be left to bio parents to deal with. Step parents getting too involved sometimes.

If the boy ends up getting bullied for the rest of his school career, inevitable...he could end up feeling the effects deep into his late 20's...

...that woman never carried that boy for 9 months and then pushed him out, to earn the right to do that.....therefore, in my eyes doesn't have the right to publicly humiliate that 12yo boy. Might be forgivable if she raised that boy from near birth. I doubt she did tho...

But.....lololol this step mum selling ? ???!!! So his daddy a ? ? Either way, the fact that ? gon be asking to ? his mums for the next 5 years is punishment enough....

Poor kid...hid daddy needs to do better....even if he is a ? ...gotta find a better step mom that doesn't need to humiliate a 12 yo to correct his wrongs.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She owe him some ? when he turn 18
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of you nignogs make me sick sometimes
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of you nignogs make me sick sometimes

We must mean alot, nh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo....a lot of yall ain't about that communal parenting like yall put out there...

And of there are so many unspoken rules when it comes to parent vs step parent discipline, avoid being/creating step parents.....

Slept on
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I condone this, Shame is an effective deterrent.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooooo .....so now the kids at school know that his momma a hoe? Not colloquially speaking ...I'm talking certified stomp down?

And he has to defend her ....whilst rocking a horse shoe? "That she gone refresh every Monday"

Lmaoooooooooooooo.....

They just created a sociopath .....good luck

Let's fast forward this story by a few months:

http://fox13now.com/2015/05/30/son-killed-mother-in-argument-over-college-grades-sheriff-in-alabama-says/

RIP
  • bununs alias
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Father Gives His Son A Beat Down After Smoking Weed In The House

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ? people

ITS ? HAIR...it grows back. Now if she was burning him with an iron or something like that putting it online, i could see what the big idea is.

The problem is a ton of these kids today never have to experience consequences for their actions. They seek more validation/acceptance from their peers than they do from their parents. Whats the easiest way to break that ? ? Do something that has those same friends they look up to so much ridicule tf outta them.

So stuff like this, burning/ruining their nice name brand clothes/shoes gets a goat in my book. They dont respond to ? until you threaten their reputation

it's just a stupid punishment that does more damage than help....

? worrying about his friends, worry about him...what is it that's causing him to act out....and there's tons of other things he could do around the house, a lotta kids who tend to be disrespectful around the house don't do ? to take care of that home.....

oh you wanna smoke weed and get F's in school, then yo must not plan on ever having a job or doing any thing constructive, so let's wash these dishes, do this laundry, clean this yard, clean this bathroom,mop this floor, sweep these steps, you must plan on being a janitor one day so it's my job as a parent to start preparing you for this ? right now.....

and even when they done that, find some other ? for them to do.....if ur house clean take them to a neighbor's house and have them clean that ? ...have them take care of their lawns.....work the ? outta that kid till they ain't got time to spend with their friends...and if they want a break...

you can take a break and do that homework bruh.....

? a stupid haircut gonna do other than have people laugh at him?

Yo at the bolded Im reading this ? like all the chores you talking bout is normal ? me and my bros did on the regular not even punishment.

Probably part of the problem in the first place ... These kids don't know responsibility.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Father Gives His Son A Beat Down After Smoking Weed In The House

Pops going to jail.

Lil homie got beat up to the beat of "My Way".

Lmao str8 up child abuse right there
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Pops used to hit my bro and i with a 1 or 2 piece in the arm or chest but cot damn homie caught a grown man beat down lmao
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, ? disrespected his house. He old enough to fight ? child abuse. He going to Jail for putting it online but at 16-17 me & my pops Had to square up about 3 times. & he a bouncer Same outcome as this ? too he ? me up (wasnt really aiming for my face but I've caught a few there) & that was it. I never actually swung back cuz that would've ? him off but I never curled up either.

Much better than having him try to cut my hair on some foul ? or something like that. But as far as I'm concerned you disrespect a mans house you gotta be ready to square up.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    few yrs from now he'll be hittin that