I REMINISCE! I REMINISCE!

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man WHUT!!!!....friday night in LC during football season??...the whole city shut down

bands was too hype....i loved it down there....nobody uptight about nuthin

i was 12 gettin in the high school dances wit my Unc

LCB did have some bad actors tho....another "uncle" of mine that went there is gone on a murder charge right now smh
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Man WHUT!!!!....friday night in LC during football season??...the whole city shut down

LCB did have some bad actors tho....another "uncle" of mine that went there is gone on a murder charge right now smh

I try to tell em, man! People sleep on LC like it's full of busta ass pretty boys and chicks but it gets real out there. There is a killing every other day it seems.
  • HafBayked
    Options

I try to tell em, man! People sleep on LC like it's full of busta ass pretty boys and chicks but it gets real out there. There is a killing every other day it seems.

who thought that??? lol

them boys foolish down there...especially now

true enough back in the gap everybody was on some playa ? tho lol.....? had me pieced up and creased up in middle school lol....? couldnt afford the real versace shades so we got the bootlegs from the mall kiosks lmao
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

who thought that??? lol

them boys foolish down there...especially now

true enough back in the gap everybody was on some playa ? tho lol.....? had me pieced up and creased up in middle school lol....? couldnt afford the real versace shades so we got the bootlegs from the mall kiosks lmao

Lol...not the starched and creased Girbauds..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    @HafBayked you good right? It shouldnt be flooding in Cedar Grove?

yeah im straight fam im on the West side....aint no flooding in the Grove.....the Cooper rd and a lil bit of Allendale got it bad tho....ion know if u seen it but the damn boardwalk almost under water

AP-Red-River-Flooding-13-760x419.jpg

8000580_G.jpg
    thats part of downtown....im down here now

7991094_G.jpg

clyde fant and ar teague are closed....along with 220 and everything else up that way smh

You call that a flood. Foh
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a damn shame that I didn't get into my slutty behavior until adulthood. My body was so sick in high school. I was "class body" and errythang but don't have any nudes to revel in my former glory.

giphy.gif
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@scorpio4lfe Best Boudin I ever had was in Natchitoches. I think the place is closed now but they also sold great Natchitoches meatpies

Have u had Peggy's tho??? Everyone that's had it is addicted. ? has ? in it or something. Lol

I stopped eating pork so..................................
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    It's a damn shame that I didn't get into my slutty behavior until adulthood. My body was so sick in high school. I was "class body" and errythang but don't have any nudes to revel in my former glory.

giphy.gif

So you upset you weren't a young ? ?

• scorpio4lfe
    Options

@scorpio4lfe Best Boudin I ever had was in Natchitoches. I think the place is closed now but they also sold great Natchitoches meatpies

Have u had Peggy's tho??? Everyone that's had it is addicted. ? has ? in it or something. Lol

I guess you don't eat boudin at all, then.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

Yea....I dont get the point of her post either.
    Chalk it up to wanting attention Lol.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

I guess you don't eat boudin at all, then.

Now but my uncle used to make it by hand back in the days. My cousins aunt still make it by hand but his was better. It was so good. You didnt even need hot sauce. squeeze it on some crackers or just eat it straight out the ? with a fork.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

giphy.gif

I'm sure she was just reminiscing Lurkristocrat.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

Every time I see this word, I say it like the penguin Robin Williams voiced on Happy Feet
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

giphy.gif

yea yea yea

Pics
    (((((((Wheredeyatdoe)))))))
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

giphy.gif

yea yea yea

Pics

Who are you? Lol
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa Scorpio, it appears you were about that t&f life. (same here, I did the 200M & 400M)

What events did you do?

Yep, I ran CC and the 800, 400 and 4×400. I also ran in college. If someone makes a college pic thread, I'll post those pics. I blossomed in college.

Word. Your stamina and conditioning was nice af then. I was naturally more of a sprinter but my take off from the blocks & initial burst was always a weakness smh that kept me from the 100m.

Tbh, unlike my old man I simply wasn't good enough to go to school on scholarship or even garner in any real looks from schools in my state. When I got to college I thought about trying out as a walk-on but I was burnt out after all those years of my obsessive dad pushing me in a sport he excelled at.
    iron man1 wrote: »
    4411_84294278819_2007521_n_zps61npz4gg.jpg

Is that the track team??

Yessir lol we were deep as ? that year and we used tobeef with the basketball team. ? was fun as hell.
    Lol word. At my school we really didn't have any issues with the hoops team, but it was some dudes on our squad that played football too, and they'd occasionally have beef with guys on the squad that only did t&f.

Our girls track team was the truth. We won state every year I was there and went to Nationals my junior and senior year. Our boys team didn't do ? . I went to college on a partial track and academic scholarship but only ran track for 2 years in college. The training was too demanding. I thought academia was more important so i focused soley on that my junior year. Running year round gets tiring.

Does anyone still run??? I stopped for a while but I've been running for the past 5 years now. Once a runner, always a runner.

What were your times in the 800 and 400

I was probably slow compared to the girls today. My fastest in the open quarter was .50 and 800 2:01. Girls are running subpar 2's now in the 800.

Not gonna put you all the way out there but those are some false times...I ran track in college and been coaching high school track for 10 years....the HS national record in the 800 is 2:02.04 set in 2011...ano no high school girl has ever ran under 2 minutes in the 800m..js
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes, but it's ok. The inner hoe came out a few years later, so I have documented nudes around age 19 or 20. So it still worked out.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Whoa Scorpio, it appears you were about that t&f life. (same here, I did the 200M & 400M)

What events did you do?

Yep, I ran CC and the 800, 400 and 4×400. I also ran in college. If someone makes a college pic thread, I'll post those pics. I blossomed in college.

Word. Your stamina and conditioning was nice af then. I was naturally more of a sprinter but my take off from the blocks & initial burst was always a weakness smh that kept me from the 100m.

Tbh, unlike my old man I simply wasn't good enough to go to school on scholarship or even garner in any real looks from schools in my state. When I got to college I thought about trying out as a walk-on but I was burnt out after all those years of my obsessive dad pushing me in a sport he excelled at.
    4411_84294278819_2007521_n_zps61npz4gg.jpg

Is that the track team??

Yessir lol we were deep as ? that year and we used tobeef with the basketball team. ? was fun as hell.
    Lol word. At my school we really didn't have any issues with the hoops team, but it was some dudes on our squad that played football too, and they'd occasionally have beef with guys on the squad that only did t&f.

Our girls track team was the truth. We won state every year I was there and went to Nationals my junior and senior year. Our boys team didn't do ? . I went to college on a partial track and academic scholarship but only ran track for 2 years in college. The training was too demanding. I thought academia was more important so i focused soley on that my junior year. Running year round gets tiring.

Does anyone still run??? I stopped for a while but I've been running for the past 5 years now. Once a runner, always a runner.

What were your times in the 800 and 400

I was probably slow compared to the girls today. My fastest in the open quarter was .50 and 800 2:01. Girls are running subpar 2's now in the 800.

Not gonna put you all the way out there but those are some false times...I ran track in college and been coaching high school track for 10 years....the HS national record in the 800 is 2:02.04 set in 2011...ano no high school girl has ever ran under 2 minutes in the 800m..js

You might be right. That was many moons ago. I've slept a lot since then. I will say I know I ran in low 2's and was heavily recruited out of high school. I ran for Hampton U for two years but college track is a different animal. I would have thought the girls would have gotten faster but maybe not.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes, but it's ok. The inner hoe came out a few years later, so I have documented nudes around age 19 or 20. So it still worked out.

Smfh man yall need to stop molesting yall kids mayne
  • HafBayked
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »

yeah im straight fam im on the West side....aint no flooding in the Grove.....the Cooper rd and a lil bit of Allendale got it bad tho....ion know if u seen it but the damn boardwalk almost under water

AP-Red-River-Flooding-13-760x419.jpg

8000580_G.jpg
    thats part of downtown....im down here now

7991094_G.jpg

clyde fant and ar teague are closed....along with 220 and everything else up that way smh

You call that a flood. Foh

yes this is a damn flood....the river is more than 7 ft over flood level....we're just lucky its moving and no levees have broken

44483291001_4286537632001_4286535349001-vs.jpg

AP-Red-River-Flooding-61.jpg

floooood.jpg

image.adapt.960.high.red_river_03a.jpg

2015-06-10T212831Z_1_LYNXMPEB5913E_RTROPTP_2_USA-FLOODS-LOUISIANA.JPG
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk why ya'll respond to "it"
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

giphy.gif

yea yea yea

Pics

Who are you? Lol

A figment of Your imagination....
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    We don't really do prom over here, and my school was an all-girls school so...that would have been weird.
    Anyway here are a couple from school trips. No idea where I was in the first one, the second one was when we went to Spain and went to a theme park. Good times..

205r43m.jpg

[img][/img]s11cfd.jpg

This botch asian
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you get on a rollercoaster with a wheelchair?

kanye-west-bbc-interview.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    how you get on a rollercoaster with a wheelchair?

kanye-west-bbc-interview.jpg

cuz you sit down in roller coasters.....