Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been watching this WD marathon to get back in the groove.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this takes place during season 1 of the walking dead? I'm jumping into this show blind
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT music and beginning to this show!
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is meandering already.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    I'm digging it so far.

I like how they're taking time to introduce characters and the very beginning of the upcoming chaos with the virus. It would have been irresponsible to jump right into a total zombie apocalypse.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Understandable slow for story build up.....but got-damn!

This 1st season is only 6 eps.

It's not like they have the usual 16-19 eps to stretch out
    and get people truly interested in these thus far boring,uninteresting characters
  • J.J._Evans
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Good introductory episode.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won't be watching this ? .They can't even get the main series right.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That episode was a long road to exactly where we already knew it was going. And they only introduced a handful of characters and we know nothing more about them by the end than we did after the first 10 minutes.

In my opinion it was kinda dull. i hope they have some plots in the remaining episodes.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people stay getting knocked off first
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool beginning so far. I like the setting but let's keep it real, ol girl's dope fiend son would've got murked
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good pilot, although, I don't care to know what happened befor/during Ricks coma. I still feel like this is a cheap ploy to get more money and ratings. I don't really want to get invested in a whole new batch of characters. But, I'll watch anyways.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed it. I didn't even know it premiered. sad woooooooooooooooooo!
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was wack, maybe it will pick up but their is an old saying that too much of a good thing is never ok I doubt this will ever reach the level of TWD
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like it. I think it's smart. Walkers in society. Some don't believe it. Some think they're on some ? . YouTube vids being uploaded. This got potential
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was good for a new series premiere you gotta give it time to cook then see what you got, of course you have to set the table first. The only gripe i had was them killing off the drug dealer dude, didnt make sense especially how they took the time to introduce him. Couldve made that into an interesting character arc.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both shows start with a dude waking up

Both shows feature a hospital

The mother looks like Andrea to me.They could be twins.

Nick is so Eddie Furlong

Randy from The Wire got all the white girls.I miss suburgatory.

Randy better become important or his black ass is grass.Horror Rules

LOL only in the walking dead universe can calling somebody and them not hearing you while their back's turned, be so dramatic

Maybe that's the black guy who dies and not Matt/Randy.

I miss The walking dead theme music to add tension.They need their own dramatic music on here.

Dooope seeing the 1st time ppl see it start.

Dude with the acne ether got it already or is just ? she didn't believe him.

The black dude on some Walter white ? living 2 lives.i thought he was ? or the most caring dealer ever until he was about to make nick look at the flowers.

Black dude is a drug dealer ,cinema sin count 1 million

Welp,Nick won't have to worry about that body.

"Calvin I shot Calvin" "Where's Calvin" ? I just told you

LOL he killed calvin 3 times.Didn't calvin turn quick?

Now we getting somewhere.

Funny how they had that scene in the same location of the terminator 2,18 wheeler chase seeing that Nick looks like Eddie Furlong.

• Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Although the series premiere of Fear The Walking Dead got off to something of a slow start revealing this zombie apocalypse everyone’s been talking about, plenty of people seem to be tuning in to AMC’s newest spinoff. The pilot episode pulled in 10.1 million same-day viewers, making it the most-watched series premiere ever for a cable show, and it also beat out the network’s other spinoff darling, Better Call Saul, for the title of top-rated cable premiere at a 4.9 score (or 6.3 million viewers aged 18 to 49) to Saul’s 4.4.

SMH, they could put The Walking Dead in Alaska and that ? will do numbers.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    by default i think because there not trying to adapt a comic book the show should have far less ? moments
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was wack no lie we see walkers every week on TWD and now we are supposed to fear them lol foh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came in to say this pilot was trash as ? . I'm gonna give it a fair shot, but its so slow. The characters are wack, the mom walks around with this tough entitled attitude like she's a cop or something. Every time she entered a room she was like Marishka Hargitay on Law & Order. ? you a highschool guidance counselor.

The son is the most annoying and boring junkie on t.v. Daughter is a basic daughter character. The Dad might develope to a Rick type,we'll see. TWD pilot came out the gate on fire. Idk wtf this was.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was a decent set up and an interesting take on the beginning of the apocalypse. Dude thought he was losing his mind and no one believed him. The zombies looking normal since there hasn't been time to decay. This will go the route of the Strain. More and more zombies popping up until the situation has to be addressed, but by then, it'll be too late.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the point of the show is to tell what happened while rick was comatose.