Spring training is almost over, post up ya starting line up

Options
2»

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    19 y/o side piece I pulled from my job, she worked as a temp. Probably gonna red shirt her for a bit while I focus on this move, like, I still live with my ole lady, and I don't need her to know I got a new spot.

8Vb7WoV.jpg

my ? .....gon toe tag it before she Is sullied by the game.

Red shirt her too long and she may want to look at her value on the free agency market.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    In b4 the job location, his and her FB, twitter, IG, message to the wifey, and abandoned account

Sounds like YOU want that to happen. Post like this only are made to put a battery in somebody back lol.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the job location, his and her FB, twitter, IG, message to the wifey, and abandoned account

Sounds like YOU want that to happen. Post like this only are made to put a battery in somebody back lol.

Pause.

Do i want it to happen? Meh
    Could it hapoen? Yes
    Would i be entertained? Yes
    Should nggas know bettr by now? Yes
    Do they? No
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pause.

Could it hapoen? Yes
    Do they? No

Shut the ? up ? . Getting excited by some possible internet drama, go find some ? .
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont post ? ...

but i pulled this blonde austrailian last night... planted a lil seed in her ear and tried to get her back to the room to "talk about it" but her homegirl was on some other ? ..

needless to say i woke up to a 5am text sayin she wants to see me today and she aint ? wit her homegirl no more..

gave her my IG..
    think it turned her out! lol

I read this really fast, and at first I thought you were implying you bust a nut in her ear.

Glad to read that I got it wrong.

@Peeny_Wally you have something you want to share? lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pause.

Could it hapoen? Yes
    Do they? No

Shut the ? up ? . Getting excited by some possible internet drama, go find some ? .

Oh you tight ngga? Good. Even more entertaining. I hope get Uptown' d
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm in my 1st relationship since like 08/09 so it's hella weird that break up season is upon us and I'm not juggling several chicks. This summer is going to be a true test of my character lol.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still have a hard time believing that's pico in those pics..that a chick that cold wit over 34k post spends that much time on here...it just doesn't add up. Sometimes I find myself staring at her pic while trying to do the math.....

Rq7GML4.gif
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still have a hard time believing that's pico in those pics..that a chick that cold wit over 34k post spends that much time on here...it just doesn't add up. Sometimes I find myself staring at her pic while trying to do the math.....

Rq7GML4.gif

I just don't have a life. That simple.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

Rq7GML4.gif

I'm not buying it...I need to see your adams apple....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

Rq7GML4.gif

I'm not buying it...I need to see your adams apple....

Uh..
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother you posted this thread at the wrong time of the year! Spring time is when you get rid of all your winter ? cause once the weather breaks everybody is going to be outside. You should be on the prowl for new ? cause they can no longer hide their body shape with heavy loose clothing like some do in the winter.

Spring and summer is when you find the ? you want to be around in the late fall/ all of winter cause its to ? cold to just be outside if it ain't making you no money.

There is a reason when spring hits you see a high amount of pregnant ? at different stages of their pregnancy
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could look for someone's wife and long ? her.......