The Goat Album Tournament - Semi Finals: Reasonable Doubt VS ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    ?
    They are very different rappers though Jay-Z is a lyrical beast a pure MC, a wordsmith strengths are flow, word play, rhyme schemes, punchlines, similie's, battling, metaphors, multi's. A Mafiasio rapper

Jay's bars are complex alot of people don't get them he's very intricate

Snoop Dogg's music is catchy, diverse and simple but effective lyrics wise. He's exapended into Reggae he's about the songs

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?
    GunTown wrote: »

Snoop Dogg's music is catchy, diverse and simple but effective lyrics wise. He's exapended into Reggae he's about the songs

...dont bring Snoop Lion into this
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I remember hearing Jay rap over some of them 1970s love songs type ? and wanting to break something! People condone this ? and dump anthems? Idk I just never thought Jay z first album was all that great. Lyric and flow wise you had to respect some of it but if that's all it took for people to think an album is amazing you can say the same thing about canibus first album. I don't see nona the revisionist saying his ? was a classic. I just find this whole reasonable dought stuff hilarious.

post-38498-Obama-dafuq-gif-Imgur-what-the-UI0m.gif
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Reasonable Doubt
    @_Goldie_ so who won? Or is this gonna be another it was written vs matw fiasco? Lol

? won lol Ima let the thread rock till tomorrow tho.
This discussion has been closed.