Just got caught. Getting caught Marijuana stories

Options
aka40Cal
aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I just got caught by my mom physically high and danking of weed. Man I knew it was bound to happen. My mom Flippin out, saying she gon tell my pops and uncle. She tripping out right now and it don't look too good. What are some of your experiences in these situations. What'd you do after and any advice you can give me

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Move this ? to Growing Pains
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got caught when I was 12, told my mum to chill and kept smoking, even as a kid I was a G.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got caught with a half ounce of some bush ass weed back when I was like 12, told my parents I didn't know what it was and it ended up in my bag after a class trip, they ain't know what it was either so they took it to the school principal. That ? eyes got wide as ? when they put the bag on the table, she looked scared, Tryna tell them they should call the cops, my parents wasn't having that, told her she should be running a school better cause how did a 12 year old get a bag of weed during a class trip.

My mom would constantly go through my ? , I'd get like a sixth sense about it, if I left weed at home or in my bag id just get this feeling that she went through my ? and found it, and without a doubt she did. One time after I moved out I guess I forgot I had an ounce stashed somewhere in the house, she found that ? and kept it hidden till the next month when I came to visit, she showed it to me and flushed it in front of me
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2003, just got back from Utah after a month. When I was out there, I had my first hit of weed @ 16.

When I get home, I had $ that I earned from working for my Uncle's painting business.

I asked around if anyone had the hook up for the chronic. End up buying a $50 sack. Got a huge hook up.

So, I would bring a little w me when I would leave the house and leave the rest behind.

I get back to my house one day, high as ? and my mom is watering the lawn. She tells me she wants to talk, so I sit to talk. She tells me she found something. I'm panicking in my head. Of course, she found the weed.

I don't even explain myself, I'm just like "yeah, it's mine, doesn't matter where I got it but I smoke, idk what else to say.."

She then says, "well can I have some?"

And that was the day I got "caught". No ? giv by my mom. She said as long as I wasn't doing any other drugs and was being responsible, then I was good to smoke.

I was confused as ? . Walking away high af wondering if that just happened or if it was some kind of trap, then I started wondering if she was working w the cops n ? ..

• bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'll tell you about the time I almost got caught.

Was like May 2008, the day before I was to graduate with my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. Had just left a party to cop a quarter off my boy and head to my aunt's house. She had recently passed away so her house was empty. Only bad part was that it was in a dangerous section of Trenton. This was the time gsng wars were running rampant in the city. Anyway I cop go get some blunts and start to head to her house.

Something had told me to throw that ? in my trunk. So I lowered my back seat and threw it in a cup that slid between the seat where it open.looked secure so I start drivin to my aunt's. I get about 15 feet away from her house when 5 undercover cop cars pull me over. Start shouting

"GET OUT THE ? CAR NOW WITH YOUR HANDS UP"

So I do. They think I am involved in a drive by shooting incident. So they start ransacked my car looking for a gun. I got 2 cop interviewing me about where I'm going. I'm trying to keep my cool but then see a cop pull down my back seat. I'm thinking

"I'm ? "

Somehow the cop never sees it. They let me go but I tell you when I get to my aunt's house I was Trey in Boys in the Hood. Shot had me ? up for a few days.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone In my family knows I smoke so no worries
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom never really cared that I smoked. The first time I did she smelled it on my cloths and was cool with it. I did almost get caught by the police once supposedly.

My homie and I would always tease my mom with her being a hippie or some ? . This one time my friend brought her a bag of catnip to see if she would notice or be tricked. She threw that ? back him and said something along the lines "Child please, don't be getting me excited and trying to trick me with fake ? . Bring real weed next time." So he did.

He got his sisters pipe and pathetic tiny ass bag of bud, brought it over, and we invited her to smoke with us which had me in shock. At one both he and I were coughing and acting like stupid teenagers that were high and she called us ? light weights and damn near cleared the bowl. Anyways, as we were smoking out by the side of the house, I saw a cop roll by through the fence. Now I am naturally a paranoid person, so like the flash I got up ran thee ? back inside leaving my mom and my homie there wondering what the ? was going on. They yelled out, I ran back picked up the chair I was sitting for some reason then ran back to the patio as my mom tried jogging her old ass away and my friend was worried bout his weed.

My friend ran back in, both he and I were peaking out the blinds while my mom huffed and puffed slapped me upside my head for leaving em then she laughed and went to bed, later fixing us a cake and dinner. That was the closest I got to being caught, or at leas the only time I remember