A serious question for white people...

Options
King_MOEbra
King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
How come y'all don't like washing your hands after using the restroom? ? is trifling and nasty. Not being racist, because I have black friends, white friends, Indian, Filipino, etc, but whites are the only ones I see that don't wash their hands.

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They also dont use washcloths and leave ? hair on the soap bar.

I don't use washcloths in the shower either…Idk just wasn't raised like that and I STAY getting persecuted for it.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wash hands tho and most of the white ppl i know do it and use soap
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    I'm white and I always wash my hands...LOL

You need to quit hanging with them hillbilly, banjo playing white cats...

I don't hang with people like that, I'm talking about when you're at a store, library, etc.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is disturbing...

100.gif

Not to dump on, but i have also seen white folks walk outside all day with their bare feet - like they are trying to grow a community of something between their toes.

I am sure lots of folks do it, but I have only seen it with my white friends and acquaintances.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    This is disturbing...

100.gif

Not to dump on, but i have also seen white folks walk outside all day with their bare feet - like they are trying to grow a community of something between their toes.

I am sure lots of folks do it, but I have only seen it with my white friends and acquaintances.

lol I seen that ? yesterday, after a rain storm.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [quotewhitece_79;8086960"]This is disturbing...

100.gif

I am sure lots of folks do it, but I have only seen it with my white friends and acquaintances. [/quote]

I see white ? walking around barefoot all the time in my office. Like they barefoot 90% of tha day lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

I don't use washcloths in the shower either…Idk just wasn't raised like that and I STAY getting persecuted for it.

me neither breh I just use a those bath puff joints.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

That's different- at least you don't just use the bar of soap
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yup i always did suspect you of being a real ?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumbest thread ive ever seen full of ignorance. I say that to say racial groups are diverse and stereotyping is ignorant. As many black folks dont wash they hands as white people and as many white people like chicken watermelon and koolaid as black folks.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Dumbest thread ive ever seen full of ignorance. I say that to say racial groups are diverse and stereotyping is ignorant. As many black folks dont wash they hands as white people and as many white people like chicken watermelon and koolaid as black folks.

This thread hit close to home, huh?

It did with all the stereotyping of black folks getting shot and killed do to stereotyping. Youd think we would have enough since to not use the same ? train of thought. Some ? ignorant though and think like you #shrugs
  • King_MOEbra
    Options

This thread hit close to home, huh?

It did with all the stereotyping of black folks getting shot and killed do to stereotyping. Youd think we would have enough since to not use the same ? train of thought. Some ? ignorant though and think like you #shrugs

*passes you some Kleenex*
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how you ? get in your feelings when anything racist happens towards black people, but then think it's okay to be racist against whites. That's not how ? works
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Eh u get a pass ,ya blackness is on , 'bare lai'
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thread starter must be talking about you, huh?

Nasty ? !