A serious question for white people...

Comments

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how you ? get in your feelings when anything racist happens towards black people, but then think it's okay to be racist against whites. That's not how ? works

Who gives a damn. They dont care about us and they hate on us and ? on us. Its high and time for to syip being nice and friendly with a race who through out history are thieves liars murderers and ? . We gotta stop trying to be the bigger man to an enemy who dont care about our plight. Black first.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't care about white people's hygiene. If they washed every five minutes it wouldn't make me like/dislike them more. Some of y'all spending an incredible amount of time dissecting a group of people you supposedly hate.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Dumbest thread ive ever seen full of ignorance. I say that to say racial groups are diverse and stereotyping is ignorant. As many black folks dont wash they hands as white people and as many white people like chicken watermelon and koolaid as black folks.

This thread hit close to home, huh?

It did with all the stereotyping of black folks getting shot and killed do to stereotyping. Youd think we would have enough since to not use the same ? train of thought. Some ? ignorant though and think like you #shrugs

Ok, I'll try to make his brief.

Your premise is valid. We should not define people by stereotypes nor bring racial biases into our decision making and daily interactions. But I think that, in and of itself, is independent of mature adults having some fun.

This thread isn't a forum to spew racially fueled hatred and propaganda towards white people.

It's just jokes fam.

Fact is, every socio-economic group and even smaller subsets of folks have their quirks. As long as people aren't promoting deep-rooted, negative archetypes- it is just conversation.

For example, if you truly believe and act under the assumption that all black people are unintellectual, violent thugs that are only good for rudimentary tasks; that's racist.

Similarly, if you truly believe and act under the assumption that all white people are arrogant, entitled picks who can only progress by accepting handouts; that's racist too.

I have a ton of friends of all different races. In my interactions I judge them soley by their actions. I honestly don't even think about race unless it is pertinent to the situation. People are people.

At the same time, as conversation, I may bring up a quirk of something I have experienced from a particular group of people as a topic of conversation. This isn't specific to white people. Hell, within the African American community, there are different folks that do things differently (from country, to ghetto, to bougie) etc.

You just need a mutual respect and an understanding that the stereotype doesn't define anyone or any group of people- it is just Interesting or comical conversation. What we need is not rigid boundaries of what can or cannot be discussed (wih the obvious exceptions that strike an intense chord of racial tension); what we need is more respect and understanding between all groups of people.

Jokes are jokes.

What we believe and how we treat people is something else enitirely.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear on more than one occasion I have been at the sink washing my hands and a craKKKer who was in the stall obviously taking a ? just gets out the stall and walks out without washing their hands. Smh. Scust
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people are too into their feelings... this is a funny ass thread.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it stereotyping if you've seen it with your own eyes on hundreds of occasions? I could write a book about all the nasty ridiculous ? I've seen white dudes do while on deployment.

I saw a white dude come out the ? stall eating a ? pineapple the whole damn time he was in there shittin...and I know he was shittin cuz I heard the noises and smelt his stankin poo.

Oh and guess what? He went right on bout his business happily eating his pineapple and never washed his hands.

Please explain.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's this white person in the library right now, with his shoes off like people wanna see his nasty ass feet. ? , this ain't home.
  • Peace_79
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I honestly don't care about white people's hygiene. If they washed every five minutes it wouldn't make me like/dislike them more. Some of y'all spending an incredible amount of time dissecting a group of people you supposedly hate.

I don't hate white people.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    you really typed that paragraph though
  • Peace_79
    you rally typed that paragraph though

Ok

The response has nothing to do with hating anyone.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is real. I've gotten into verbal altercations because of it. I hate it.

I've called them disgusting to their faces. I have no chill when it comes to ? like this. ? 's nasty. I make muhfuckas wash their hands, or at least think about it next time.

I told a few of 'em nobody wants to inadvertently touch their ? . Smh. And always use a paper towel when opening the bathroom door.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already made a handwashing thread couple months back

Went to a Bun B concert and none of the black people were washing their hands after using the bathroom

This is valid for all races

That barefoot and flip flops in the rain ? is def a white thing tho
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people stay doing nasty ?

? dont use utensils to get their food from a pile.

White people dig in their noses like its no big deal

White people hair always smell like wet dog when its wet
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/529958/do-you-wash-your-hands-after-u-use-the-bathroom/p1

People on this forum saying they wash before and not always after (wtf)

Saying they dont wash bcuz they always carry sanitizer (i dont believe u)
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/529958/do-you-wash-your-hands-after-u-use-the-bathroom/p1

People on this forum saying they wash before and not always after (wtf)

Saying they dont wash bcuz they always carry sanitizer (i dont believe u)

My old sgt major did that ? . One time i asked him was he going to wash his hands when he was leaving the bathroom he said " i wash them before i ? , i dont know where my hands have been but my ? as been tucked away safe" i just shook my head
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see lots of Asians do that at my school
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know about all this but i DO know that no other creature actually strips down in gym locker rooms except for white males ages 50-60. I be like "getcho ol roman bath house young boy ? ass outta here cuh"

Natural. ? .

THIS.....

That's why I stopped going to the locker room where I used to work. The youngins used to call it the "the gang shower". Muthafuckas would be butt ass naked wearing nothing but shaving cream on they face trying to have full fledged conversations and ? . Like bro, you can at least wrap a towel around you if you tryin to have a conversation.
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2015
    ? you would have saluted him,shook his hand, looked him in the eye and dropped down and gave him 50 on command
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cacs be scratchin they nuts offering people food

Cacs dont cover they food up at BBQs... white peope dont call him bbqs though.. what yall call em

Damn, what do they call them? I haven't messed with them and barbecue since one put a burger on the grill without seasoning it and took it off in 5 minutes and ate it.
  • playmaker88