How do you feel about trash in your neighborhoods?

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
By trash, I mean actual garbage and litter in the streets of your community, town, or city?

I used to think Wilmington was a dump at time, but NYC's a pretty filthy place all-around...especially when it rains. I don't know, I guess I can never get used to the idea that people literally choose to live surrounded by filth.

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pretty clean around here.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I leave it on the sidewalk.
    Pick up every Monday Wednesday n Friday
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't Litter
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate littering. When we ridin around i tell folks just leave it in the whip, ill take care of it later. Otherwise they just toss ? out the window.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Folks are all about keeping the neighborhood clean and recycling everything where I live.

We helped with some park/greenbelt cleanup after all this flooding yesterday
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Littering sucks. I was shocked when i went to nyc and saw mountains of trash on all the side streets.

The crazy part is that i work 4 the railroad and now i live in rural ky. The hottest and most profitable train we run is full of trash that comes from nyc to a local landfill. You can smell that ? 10 miles before you can see it. These hillbillies here in ky love that ? b/c thats one of the biggest employers here.

? crazy i went from being disgusted by the trash in nyc to getting paid off it. ? still disgusting though.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just look at my avi. I never liked a little bug.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its actually suprisingly clean most days. There is of course the random bottle, can or bag but it aint bad. Now by the arroyos and open lots these mexicans will dump their babies cloths and ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I live by a freeway in Los Angeles breh they throw every damn thing under the sun out over here. Found w super cool mirror one day tho.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit is one of those cities where you know when you've left it and when you've entered it by the amount of litter on the streets
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Its actually suprisingly clean most days. There is of course the random bottle, can or bag but it aint bad. Now by the arroyos and open lots these mexicans will dump their babies cloths and ? .

You just as bad as those Mexicans... dont put yourself on no pedestal now
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Really then? Explain how I am just as bad, because I am mixed I am guessing. I know helping old folk around here when said mexicans ? up their lawns or me actually putting my trash in trash bins is just terrible of me to do. Foh, ain't no one on a pedestal but I sure as hell aint as bad as these fools around here.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Really then? Explain how I am just as bad, because I am mixed I am guessing. I know helping old folk around here when said mexicans ? up their lawns or me actually putting my trash in trash bins is just terrible of me to do. Foh, ain't no one on a pedestal but I sure as hell aint as bad as these fools around here.

What are u talking about... being mixed.

I saod that because when i read this...
    Its actually suprisingly clean most days. There is of course the random bottle, can or bag but it aint bad...

I thought u meant YOU litter a random bottle, can, or bag. But maybe thats not what you meant.

I dont know you genealogy my G. But it does sound like you dont like Mexicans.

Dont mind me i was just bullshittin
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the kids and teens that liter. I guess the wind blows trash around and it's always in my area somehow. I invested in a garbage picker anyway.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rats, Roaches and Crawling things...oh my
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to litter all the time until my wife started complaining. Never in front of people's house though
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Detroit is one of those cities where you know when you've left it and when you've entered it by the amount of litter on the streets

truth outsiders don't know. you cross 8 mile and it looks like your in utopia
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    I live by a freeway in Los Angeles breh they throw every damn thing under the sun out over here. Found w super cool mirror one day tho.

Yuck. Gave your damn self a ? bump .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen a dude throw a whole Sunday paper out his car window one day and it was a trash bin on the corner. I was in the store with my friend one day and this dude threw his bbq trash on the sidewalk, and he standing by the trash can. That's how we get rats and roaches, but ole girl came out and checked his goofy ass too
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I throw a banana peel out the window just about every day on my way to work.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't mind litter just keep the ? dope needles and used condoms off the playgrounds. Damn.
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? my city is clean. I can't stand people who litter. Folks in London are nasty for all the trash they throw in the streets and train stations. How you gonna do that to such a beautiful city? No offense to all my London people here