How do you feel about trash in your neighborhoods?

Options
2»

Comments

• reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I thought I got compared to the mexicans around here and I saw red, jesus I have anger issues.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wilkinson boulevard down here in charlotte has got to be the filthiest street in the whole city...? reminds me of detroit when I visited last summer. ? is shameful, people slanging ? out of windows as they pull out of drive throughs, standing at bus stops tossing ? on the ground when a trash receptacle is less than a foot away. Its the young and old alike and its appalling that if you take these same people and put over in the nicer parts of town(ballyntyne, the university area) they would exclaim about how nice that part of the city is and how where they come from is a dump.

Black people are so damn dumb sometimes....you could show a ? how to do something a million times and they wont respond or fail to pickup but as soon as somebody else, somebody white comes along, and shows theym the same thang they act like its the first time they heard of it in their damn lives... %-(
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont litter in my apartment complex. But anywhere else? Ehh sometimes, can't lie.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen a dude throw a whole Sunday paper out his car window one day and it was a trash bin on the corner. I was in the store with my friend one day and this dude threw his bbq trash on the sidewalk, and he standing by the trash can. That's how we get rats and roaches, but ole girl came out and checked his goofy ass too

dude idk why but i visualized this and i was dying laughing.. like a ? throwing an ENTIRE Sunday paper out his window lolol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @whatevathehell

I aint know you were in charlotte too. But you right, Wilkinson Blvd. is trashy. ? , the entire West side is nasty. I dont go over there for any reason, unless im driving thru .
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    If I see it I pick that ? up and scream on the kids in my neighborhood that drop it
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    I don't Litter
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went for a run today n someone threw a box of rotten food at the bus stop ? been there for 4 days
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lol u think NYC is ? now shitttttt this is actually clean compared to the 80's/90's
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? where I live the neighbors ? around and have a meeting of they see trash around
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Live in the suburbs post
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    i had to clean up a park for community service the amount of litter i saw was crazy. especially cause there's a thrash can like, every 20 feet. I saw a ? diaper and a used ? both within 5 feet of a thrash can. i was like, who tf changes their ? at a public park? and then you just throw it on the ground, all bloodied up? smh people are gross... we cleaned the lake every morning but i don't think it ever stayed clean for more than a few hours.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? litter.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Filthydelphia. ? be soo lazy. Throw ? on the ground when there's a trash can 20 feet away. Nashville makes North Philly look like my roommate's room (he has a separate room, and it looks like dog ? ). I see why it's customary in other cultures to leave your shoes at the door before you go inside the house.

like dalyricalbandit said, I heard New York has gotten a lot better, too, though.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I litter not gonna lie