FALLOUT 4 COUNTDOWN

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in IllGaming
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Bethesda has launched a new website almost certainly confirming Fallout 4 will be announced tomorrow.

The site bears a countdown timer that currently looks like it'll run out tomorrow, June 3 at 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm GMT.

While we don't know how robust the reveal may be, the most exciting thing about this is that it definitely isn't another fake. For a start, Bethesda tweeted it and, given the URL of "http://fallout.bethsoft.com/", it should be pretty clear what title's about to be revealed.

Though yet to be officially announced, last week a site reported a demo lasting between 20 and 30 minutes would reveal the game at this year's E3. Now it seems we may get a tantalising glimpse even earlier, perhaps of the cinematic trailer allegedly being made by Guillermo del Toro's studio?

Back in February, Bethesda announced its first ever E3 conference, setting the internet ablaze with wild speculation over the conference's purpose.

In February of last year, director Todd Howard said there was no official Fallout 4 announcement timeline, but it was going to be "a while." Has it been long enough? We'll know by this time tomorrow.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/02/fallout-4-countdown-clock-appears-runs-out-tomorrow

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    while i kinda "liked" the gritty looking graphics, if there is one game that could use a visual overhaul, its this one

if its released around thanksgiving or october, I will probably wait until the steam winter sale to cop on the cheap on wont play it until the mods are plentiful
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Fallout is always first day cop for me. I do hope they fix all the glitches and the damn game freezing all the time. Both Fallout 3 and New Vegas would freeze randomly on me. Not frequently, but enough to ? me off especially when I would forget to save lol. I always hold off on doing the main story though, I will do like 1 mission of the main story then just go exploring until I feel like ive done everything possible. Then ill do the main story completely overpowered haha.
  • AP21
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Fallout is always first day cop for me. I do hope they fix all the glitches and the damn game freezing all the time. Both Fallout 3 and New Vegas would freeze randomly on me. Not frequently, but enough to ? me off especially when I would forget to save lol. I always hold off on doing the main story though, I will do like 1 mission of the main story then just go exploring until I feel like ive done everything possible. Then ill do the main story completely overpowered haha.

and for those reasons, thats why you shouldnt cop first day

idk if you're on PC, but the days of me copping on day one have been over in the year and a half since i made the jump to pc.

The mod community for Bethesda games is so dope. They tend to fix a lot of the issues with the vanilla game
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And mods that add naked ? ...oh the pixaleted naked ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

idk if you're on PC, but the days of me copping on day one have been over in the year and a half since i made the jump to pc.

The mod community for Bethesda games is so dope. They tend to fix a lot of the issues with the vanilla game

Ah man, i been wanting to make the switch to PC for awhile. I got a decent PC, its just a HP home desktop though, not meant for gaming at all. I want to build my own gaming PC but dont know ? about computers. Thats a goal for the next couple years though. I got a PS4 but i dont ? with console games too much. Just play mmo's on my ? PC lol.

Mods sound dope as ? , i was watching videos of Skyrim mods and they are insane! I like the Lore of fallout a lot more than Elder Scrolls though, if you actually read the computers and books and ? , the fallout world is/was ? up lol. Sure people make some creative ? with Fallout mods.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brilliant! fallout 4 is needed in my life!
  • AP21
    Options

Ah man, i been wanting to make the switch to PC for awhile. I got a decent PC, its just a HP home desktop though, not meant for gaming at all. I want to build my own gaming PC but dont know ? about computers. Thats a goal for the next couple years though. I got a PS4 but i dont ? with console games too much. Just play mmo's on my ? PC lol.

Mods sound dope as ? , i was watching videos of Skyrim mods and they are insane! I like the Lore of fallout a lot more than Elder Scrolls though, if you actually read the computers and books and ? , the fallout world is/was ? up lol. Sure people make some creative ? with Fallout mods.

brah, this is the IC...we here to help fam

i consider myself savvy but still had never built a pc from scratch.

? wasnt hard at all brah

whats your price range...lets start there
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bethesda always comes proper when it comes to Fallout.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    And mods that add naked ? ...oh the pixaleted naked ? .

? gets me depressed and make me look at my console with a sad face when I cant get do half the ? yall do on the computer. Id like to take armor off female characters exposing they ? even tho im playing a male character. Why you ask? Cause im a ? scavenger in the wastelands.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

? wasnt hard at all brah

Its kinda on the back burner for awhile. Lots i need to save up for haha. But id say maybe 700-800 bucks?
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just waiting for the official news for this game
  • reapin505
    Options
    Well I was gonna post some threads on other forums and ? to help with building a pc but I also posted link to a ? up site for the gotdamn sex mods so I have to wait for approval form a damn mod.

Also here is skyrim ass and ? and a blue ? rubbing her ? since I am impatient and the damn approvel thing ? up my joke.
    Don't ban me bruh. Just showing the capabilities of mods and uh graphics.

Also a link that might be able help those that wanna build a pc. Also you may want to check out toms hardware and ask questions there about building one.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?678089-Build-a-PC-for-Attila-TW-Hardware-Recommendations-(Currently-Updating)
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That last fallout was ruined by the bugs IMO. It was irresponsible of Bethesda allowing that ? to get released like that. Game was good other than that. Never was a fan of Bethesda art style with they games, though.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be surprised if it ends up being Fallout 3/New Vegas remastered.
  • reapin505
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    That last fallout was ruined by the bugs IMO. It was irresponsible of Bethesda allowing that ? to get released like that. Game was good other than that. Never was a fan of Bethesda art style with they games, though.

F: NV was a better story and environment and just general game in my opinion. 3 was cool but NV got me interested in the older ones.
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »

F: NV was a better story and environment and just general game in my opinion. 3 was cool but NV got me interested in the older ones.

story ill agree, and it had a lot of other better elements, but environment 3 takes easily imo. The gloom and general decay of the dc area was amazing, it was so oppressive

I loved both of them though, really excited about this new one. Its probably the only gaming series that i anticipate now, i feel like a kid. I didnt play either on release and i hardly experienced any bad bugs in game on the 360, so slightly concerned about the issues people have mentioned that they had but whatever, i could even wait a few months to let them patch things if needs be... as long as the game is outstanding.

just under 5 hours left
  • Screwtape
    Options
  • AP21
    Options
    FO:NV is GOAT with mods

FO3 not so much imo.
  • AP21
    Options

? wasnt hard at all brah

Its kinda on the back burner for awhile. Lots i need to save up for haha. But id say maybe 700-800 bucks?

well you could spend about $500 and still get something that plays games in 1080p resolution

i can post a couple links for you if you want but you dont HAVE to spend that much on a pc if you dont want

I spent right at about $700 but that included mouse, keyboard, headset, wireless 360 controller adapter, and I think thats it, but the actual parts for the machine including case probably set me back about $580 and some change.
  • AP21
    Options
    yep...its official

Geaf9f_EP5ab.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any news drop yet?
  • AP21
    Options
    Any news drop yet?

in about 40 min
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? is diamonds right now.
  • AP21
    Options
  • Screwtape
    Options
    graphics arent amazing, look very clean and cartoony in places. Good to have lots of in game shots though.

Not sure I want a speaking protagonist but seems like the rumours were correct.