FALLOUT 4 COUNTDOWN

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in a town looking around and seen some raiders walking around and killed em. After I got done, I left and ran into a deathclaw, it ran away from me, I came back around to where the raiders were and seen a dude walking, pulled out my sniper and killed him w 2 ? . When I came down to check the body for stuff it was Preston. I have no clue why he was even there and not back at the settlement
  • VIBE
    Options
    prob some lame glitch
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I was in a town looking around and seen some raiders walking around and killed em. After I got done, I left and ran into a deathclaw, it ran away from me, I came back around to where the raiders were and seen a dude walking, pulled out my sniper and killed him w 2 ? . When I came down to check the body for stuff it was Preston. I have no clue why he was even there and not back at the settlement

Probably was a Institute clone
  • VIBE
    Options
    That terpines location still shows a square there and it won't go away? Why?

I killed a trader there, just because I ? up in buying ? and his body is still there and I killed him ages ago.. did I ? up
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That terpines location still shows a square there and it won't go away? Why?

I killed a trader there, just because I ? up in buying ? and his body is still there and I killed him ages ago.. did I ? up

Tenpines Bluff? What you mean by "square"? A quest location?
  • VIBE
    Options
    yeah and it won't go away, even when I go there I can't figure out what to do..
  • Karl.
    Options
    yeah and it won't go away, even when I go there I can't figure out what to do..

Go in the shed and click on the workbench. You may have to build a few things there to clear the quest.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Anybody ? with Wasteland Workshop yet?

As with everything else it ambiguous as ? . Had to use a couple YouTube guides.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Anybody ? with Wasteland Workshop yet?

As with everything else it ambiguous as ? . Had to use a couple YouTube guides.

I'm good on it, they need to add more storyine to it. Think Ima wait for that.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone played Far Harbor yet?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Playing the DLCs now, Automatron was underwhelming and haven't used the workshop yet. Far Harbor on the other hand is the truth. They weren't lying the island is big, haven't even scratched the surface on this yet.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've started fall harbor too had nice creepy start nice size island but could use more monsters seems like I walk forever between fights those things that hide in the trees scare the ? out of me when I'm playing faded lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'ma pick this back up in the fall once the mods REALLY get cracking

i've been watching some mod videos and my gawd....modders are gonna make this a completely different game
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started...

First Fallout game, pretty dope...

Has great atmosphere and characters...
  • AP21
    Options
    any of ya'll on console tried the mods yet?
  • AP21
    Options
    oh...now my ? dont even load past the loading screen...

? !!
  • AP21
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    any of ya'll on console tried the mods yet?

Xbox One mods are dope. Brought back the old school cheat menus. I made a 2nd character just for mod use. I'm a millionaire. Level 82 with all perks and magazine boost. My favorite mod is the "Surprise Muthafucka!" mod. You hear "Surprise Muthafucka" on critical shots. ? golden. My settlements are dope because I have hella building materials. I'm currently working on building a wall around Sanctuary Hills. I have a mini nuke mini gun. ? the ? truth. I added the grass mod. ? makes the game a little more lively. I added the alien invasion mod. That ? fun.

Far Harbor was iight. Still got hella exploring to do on it. I already smashed the main storyline tied to Far Harbor. Automatron should've been longer. But its iight. The robot customation is dope.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably the best single player game ive ever played, GOTY IMO.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm so ? I don't even have motivation to play dlc ? Sony
  • AP21
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

it certainly has potential

but if falls short in A TON of areas as far as immersion goes

but im having a blast during my 2nd playthrough with the mods

sorry Mikey
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

Naaaah it aint better than Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3 and it damn sure aint beating Skyrim. I won't bring up Morrowind cause technologically that game is DATED.
  • The Recipe
    Options

Naaaah it aint better than Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3 and it damn sure aint beating Skyrim. I won't bring up Morrowind cause technologically that game is DATED.

Key word is Ive, ironically I bought fallout 3 twice but could never get into it, made it out of the Vault 1st playthrough, made it to the first town 2nd SMH.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Found a ? in my settlement rocking the Yeezy 750 Boost.

owk4ooz8wfdx.jpg