Can You Bypass iCloud Activation Screen?

Options
ethos
ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in IllTek
Wondering if anyone knows of a way to bypass iCloud activation screen?

Tried a few things but doesn't seem to work. Found an iPhone can't get it off to activate it.

ios 8 3

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ethos wrote: »

Tried a few things but doesn't seem to work. Found an iPhone can't get it off to activate it.

ios 8 3
    You have a useless iphone. Never buy an iphone with icloud locked cuz you'll need their email address and email them and hoping they give you the password if they even respond to it. Also never by an iphone with a BAD "ESN". That means it's been blacklisted and won't work with any company @ethos

if you got it on ebay or paid for it via paypal i suggest you to "Start a Claim" then immediatedly "Escalate Claim" and do it for the FULL REFUND. All you will have to pay for is the shipping. Also include a "Tracking number" for proof of returns.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ethos wrote: »

ios 8 3
    You have a useless iphone. Never buy an iphone with icloud locked cuz you'll need their email address and email them and hoping they give you the password if they even respond to it. Also never by an iphone with a BAD "ESN". That means it's been blacklisted and won't work with any company @ethos

if you got it on ebay or paid for it via paypal i suggest you to "Start a Claim" then immediatedly "Escalate Claim" and do it for the FULL REFUND. All you will have to pay for is the shipping. Also include a "Tracking number" for proof of returns.

@iKingGodGivBiz

I found it, had a cracked screen. Was going to unlock it and then try to flip it but didn't work lol. Had a friend of mine who works for Apple as a tech but then was like nah not trying to get them in any heat lol.