Leaked! New Xbox One with "1TB(850GB) of space" Model With Halo MC Collection Listed on Amazon.com

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in IllGaming
TOLD Y'ALL ? TO WAIT!!!!!!!!! You already know the Playstation 4 with 1TB of space is coming as well. I was just about to buy my ? today too. Glad I just pre ordered batman and forgot my credit card lol. Amazon ? up and had this ? listed for a minute but then took it down. Here's a screen shot of it on amazon.
2878806-1tb.jpg

LOL on the same day as E3. Well, this just ? up they surprise at E3 I guess. Now playstation is gonna hurry up and make some 1TB systems as well to reveal at E3.

What makes this funny as hell is that you day 1 fools really paid out all that ? money(like $550- $600) for 500GB of space(only really get to use 350GB of it). Each ? game takes up about 25GB - 50GB of space. not to mention D.L.C eating up even more space smh. Plus no real "next gen" games dropped in like what...........2 years lol. Now that actual "next gen" games(that people actually want to play) are starting to drop and the price is $400.00 now. You got to feel somewhat like an idiot for paying that ridiculous amount of money. Just to be playing shiny ports from the older systems for like two whole years lol. It also comes with the new model wireless controller.

So that's:

- Halo 1 - 4(halo 1 complete & remastered edition and 2 complete edition) for free(Save Over $200.00)
- New remodeled controller(works with all kinds of head sets)
- 1TB of space(buying an external 1TB hard drive cost like $100 extra)

Now that's actually worth $400.00($440.00 with tax). I bought MK 10, batman, and a battery recharger set(and might buy the witcher 3). That puts me a little over $560.00. The same damn price y'all paid just for the system, no games, and like 500GB less space.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
You can pre order them now. They gonna drop on the 16th now(now a dayday after E3 lol)

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's easy to upgrade ur ps4 though. Maybe even easier than upgrading the 3
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Being excited about this when you've always had the option to upgrade your hard drives for PS4. Like Samson said, you can go to Amazon and get a 1 TB SSHD that will not only give you more space but speed up your system.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL I have a 2 TB HDD attached to mines. I'm good.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Tell us how you do this easy task that everybody knows about and can do.

And wtf does this have to do with y'all getting them systems on day 1 with not enough space on them? Just so you would have to go buy more space lol. Y'all paid out all that money for the ruff drafts lol. This ? aint no different than the I phone tragedy back in the day lol.

Just take y'all L's and keep it moving. Aint nobody all excited, just pointing out the L's I predicted y'all would take. They probably gonna drop the remodeled versions as well at E3. All for half the price with actual upcoming next gen games as well. Won't nobody have to buy extra memory that should have been there since day one.

This post just aint at you though.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to upgrade my HDD to a larger and faster model though that doesn't come standard from factory.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I'm about to upgrade my HDD to a larger and faster model though that doesn't come standard from factory.
    Nice!! But I doubt you would have done this if these companies would have dropped enough space from the start. This why I kept on asking cats how much space do games, D.L.C and add-on's take up. Same ? happened with the old systems. You peep they never really give that info out? Everybody got ? back then. I learned my lession though. But I hate when tech savy people be acting like everybody else is. Y'all ? taking y'all systems apart and ? . Speaking in nerd language, and then be all like "see, easy as pie". Don't you think if that were the case. Then hardly anybody would have bought all them external hard drives and other plug and play ? ? It's always a few cats that know they ? that think it's not just a few of them with this knowledge. Most people don't know the first thing about anything y'all talking about. It's usually folks who deal with P.C's a lot with this knowledge.

I'm just now figuring out that none of y'all ? even read this ? lol. I just peeped the sony squad ran in here on some fan boy ? again. I forgot how deep the sony fan boys were on here. Y'all completely missed the point. The point was people spent top dollar on a ruff draft with nothing but ports to play.

• The Lonious Monk
    edited June 2015
    Options

And wtf does this have to do with y'all getting them systems on day 1 with not enough space on them? Just so you would have to go buy more space lol. Y'all paid out all that money for the ruff drafts lol. This ? aint no different than the I phone tragedy back in the day lol.

Just take y'all L's and keep it moving. Aint nobody all excited, just pointing out the L's I predicted y'all would take. They probably gonna drop the remodeled versions as well at E3. All for half the price with actual upcoming next gen games as well. Won't nobody have to buy extra memory that should have been there since day one.

lol This is the most ? logic ever. If people have been playing their systems and enjoying them this whole time, how did they take an L because a newer model is coming out. If you get a 2015 Lexus, are you taking an L because there will be a 2016? Of course not, what kind of idiot thinks that way.

The point is, people bought PS4s when they wanted because they wanted to play them. I got mine to play Bloodborne, and I've loved every second of it. You think I give a ? about the fact that if I waited and put off playing the game for months, I could have gotten more harddrive space. If you do you're an idiot. 500 gigs is good enough for me. I don't even understand why people need a whole lot more to be honest. Are ya'll out there playing 10 games a time simulatneously? If not, it's not that big a deal. And even if for some reasoy, you need the space, you can go get a 1 TB SSHD that's better than the basic ass drives they put on the systems for less than $100. So where is the loss? It ain't like these new models are going to retroactively erase the fun people have already had playing the games. lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2015
    Options

lol This is the most ? logic ever. If people have been playing their systems and enjoying them this whole time, how did they take an L because a newer model is coming out. If you get a 2015 Lexus, are you taking an L because there will be a 2016? Of course not, what kind of idiot thinks that way.

The point is, people bought PS4s when they wanted because they wanted to play them. I got mine to play Bloodborne, and I've loved every second of it. You think I give a ? about the fact that if I waited and put off playing the game for months, I could have gotten more harddrive space. If you do you're an idiot. 500 gigs is good enough for me. I don't even understand why people need a whole lot more to be honest. Are ya'll out there playing 10 games a time simulatneously? If not, it's not that big a deal. And even if for some reasoy, you need the space, you can go get a 1 TB SSHD that's better than the basic ass drives they put on the systems for less than $100. So where is the loss? It ain't like these new models are going to retroactively erase the fun people have already had playing the games. lol
    LOL I know you smarter than this bruh. I broke it down twice in here how they took an L. Talk about ? logic, you just used cars as an example lol. That was a very bad example. The example I used with the I phones was waaaay better. I guess it's subjective though, or people are just trying to cover up the L. Let me make this as clear as possible.

1. People ran out and got overpriced ruff drafts. If you a person that deals with computers a lot. Then you really really really!!! see the L in buying the ruff draft consoles at that crazy ass price.

2. You only have 350GB of space to work with off top. Games take up 25 - 50GB(or more), the add-on's and D.L.C for those games eat up even more. THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THIS. BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SHEEP(just look at the 1st 2 week sales lol). Now do the math on how long it's gonna take before you use up 350GB? Even if you don't buy that many games lol. ? 's gonna run out sooner than you think(happened to us all on last gen). Just ask all the people who ran out and got them how much space they got now. Look no further than the few post in here lol. They basically let you know they ran out of space or are getting there already. By the why, I've already seen tons of complaints about the lack of space on these systems. It was one of the main issues. So wondering why 1st time buyers would want the 1TB systems. For damn near half the price of the 500GB systems(with actual next gen games dropping) is beyond ? .

3. They been "having fun" playing shiny ports of games on the old systems for like two years. So what was the point of getting the overpriced ruff draft systems so early? They could have had that same "fun" on the systems they already have. Wasn't the whole point of going next gen was to play ummmm...............NEXT GEN GAMES?
    image.png

NOW, for those of us who were smart enough to wait:

- Got the systems for damn near half the price(with bonuses and extras)
    - Actual next gen games(that people really want to play) are finally dropping.
    - No need for extra space for a very long time. Especially for those of us who don't buy that many games.
    - Could possibly be getting the finished versions soon or the 2.0 versions(1TB) for damn near half the price of the original(with bonuses and extras)

I mean, I can't break it down any further than that my brotha.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

LOL I know you smarter than this bruh. I broke it down twice in here how they took an L. Talk about ? logic, you just used cars as an example lol. That was a very bad example. The example I used with the I phones was waaaay better. I guess it's subjective though, or people are just trying to cover up the L. Let me make this as clear as possible.

1. People ran out and got overpriced ruff drafts. If you a person that deals with computers a lot. Then you really really really!!! see the L in buying the ruff draft consoles at that crazy ass price.

2. You only have 350GB of space to work with off top. Games take up 25 - 50GB(or more), the add-on's and D.L.C for those games eat up even more. THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THIS. BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SHEEP(just look at the 1st 2 week sales lol). Now do the math on how long it's gonna take before you use up 350GB? Even if you don't buy that many games lol. ? 's gonna run out sooner than you think(happened to us all on last gen). Just ask all the people who ran out and got them how much space they got now. Look no further than the few post in here lol. They basically let you know they ran out of space or are getting there already. By the why, I've already seen tons of complaints about the lack of space on these systems. It was one of the main issues. So wondering why 1st time buyers would want the 1TB systems. For damn near half the price of the 500GB systems(with actual next gen games dropping) is beyond ? .

3. They been "having fun" playing shiny ports of games on the old systems for like two years. So what was the point of getting the overpriced ruff draft systems so early? They could have had that same "fun" on the systems they already have. Wasn't the whole point of going next gen was to play ummmm...............NEXT GEN GAMES?
    image.png

- No need for extra space for a very long time. Especially for those of us who don't buy that many games.
    - Could possibly be getting the finished versions soon or the 2.0 versions(1TB) for damn near half the price of the original(with bonuses and extras)

If really don't see how you are making these comments if you deal with computers a lot. Pretty much anyone that deals with computers buys a base model with the expectation of upgrading it as time goes buy.

I hate to channel focus, but thinking this is a loss for anyone is some broke ? ? . Again, people buy systems to play the games. Who cares if you're going to save a few bucks by holding out a year? If your purpose in buying the system is to play the games and you have fun doing that, then the extra money you spent was worth it.

My car example was just fine, but I do admit your phone analogy was better. That said, it still doesn't support your stance. If it did, no one would ever buy a new phone because they'd always be waiting for that next model. At the end of the day, people buy tech to fulfill a certain role. As long as it performs that role, that's all that matters. You come off a bit as a loser standing on the outside worrying about what others spent for the ? they want.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

image.png

If really don't see how you are making these comments if you deal with computers a lot. Pretty much anyone that deals with computers buys a base model with the expectation of upgrading it as time goes buy.

I hate to channel focus, but thinking this is a loss for anyone is some broke ? ? .(I'M NOT BROKE THOUGH) Again, people buy systems to play the games. Who cares if you're going to save a few bucksby holding out a year?(LOL AT WHO CARES, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. AND IT'S WAY MORE THAN A FEW BUCKS , KEEP IT 3 HUNNA) If your purpose in buying the system is to play the games and you have fun doing that, then the extra money you spent was worth it.(AGAIN, THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED THOSE SAME EXACT GAMES ON THEIR OLD SYSTEMS)

My car example was just fine, but I do admit your phone analogy was better. That said, it still doesn't support your stance. If it did, no one would ever buy a new phone because they'd always be waiting for that next model.(LIKE I SAID, PEOPLE ARE SHEEP. THEY DO THIS ? ALL THE TIME. WHICH IS WHY THESE COMPANY'S KEEP RELEASING HALF FINISHED PRODUCTS AND CHARGE FULL PRICE OR MORE) At the end of the day, people buy tech to fulfill a certain role. As long as it performs that role, that's all that matters. You come off a bit as a loser standing on the outside worrying about what others spent for the ? they want.(OK IF I COME OFF AS ALL THAT FOR BEING SMART ABOUT AVOIDING ? . THEN HOW DO PEOPLE COME OFF THAT KEEP GETTING SUCKERED/KEEP FEEDING INTO THE ? WITH NO ? GIVEN?)

For the 1millionth time, this is why ? like this keeps happening.
    ACU_hero.jpg
    batman-arkham-origins-logo.jpg?1382566668
    63208d7c2d65c68339c091312737640b.jpg?itok=8fhAkNJP
    air-jordan-2015-potential-price-increase1.png?w=650
    lil-wayne-tha-carter-iv-deluxe-600x600.jpg?9d7bd4

giphy.gif

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would've been better off getting a X1 with a black friday deal.

$329 would've got you a console, 1 year gold, ac:unity and ac:blackflag. Or you couldve got the master chief collection bundle at the same price, plus get a $50 giftcard.

Could've done yourself even better and got one from BestBuy, including the giftcard, bought yourself a $40 game and received a free 2year GCU membership. Would've still been under $400, and you'd have a giftcard to put towards a hard drive, and be getting 20% off new game purchses. ..aslo, $100 should be getting you a 3TB external hard drive. Not sure where you buy from.

*shrug* Would recommend checking out cheapassgamer and slickdeals, especially at the end of the year, for all kinds of deals. Cowboom and Amazon Warehouse if you don't mind used consoles at nearly half price.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both XBO and PS4 can currently upgrade their existing harddrives.

Both XBO and PS4 will be announcing new 1TB versions at E3.

Only "one" of them actually needs any of that space though since indies use very little.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    TOLD Y'ALL ? TO WAIT!!!!!!!!! You already know the Playstation 4 with 1TB of space is coming as well. I was just about to buy my ? today too. Glad I just pre ordered batman and forgot my credit card lol. Amazon ? up and had this ? listed for a minute but then took it down. Here's a screen shot of it on amazon.
    2878806-1tb.jpg

LOL on the same day as E3. Well, this just ? up they surprise at E3 I guess. Now playstation is gonna hurry up and make some 1TB systems as well to reveal at E3.

What makes this funny as hell is that you day 1 fools really paid out all that ? money(like $550- $600) for 500GB of space(only really get to use 350GB of it). Each ? game takes up about 25GB - 50GB of space. not to mention D.L.C eating up even more space smh. Plus no real "next gen" games dropped in like what...........2 years lol. Now that actual "next gen" games(that people actually want to play) are starting to drop and the price is $400.00 now. You got to feel somewhat like an idiot for paying that ridiculous amount of money. Just to be playing shiny ports from the older systems for like two whole years lol. It also comes with the new model wireless controller.

So that's:

- Halo 1 - 4(halo 1 complete & remastered edition and 2 complete edition) for free(Save Over $200.00)
    - New remodeled controller(works with all kinds of head sets)
    - 1TB of space(buying an external 1TB hard drive cost like $100 extra)

Now that's actually worth $400.00($440.00 with tax). I bought MK 10, batman, and a battery recharger set(and might buy the witcher 3). That puts me a little over $560.00. The same damn price y'all paid just for the system, no games, and like 500GB less space.

I bought it when it dropped to $350 and I'm still* feeling kind of ? ...lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I hate to channel focus, but thinking this is a loss for anyone is some broke ? ? .(I'M NOT BROKE THOUGH) Again, people buy systems to play the games. Who cares if you're going to save a few bucksby holding out a year?(LOL AT WHO CARES, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. AND IT'S WAY MORE THAN A FEW BUCKS , KEEP IT 3 HUNNA) If your purpose in buying the system is to play the games and you have fun doing that, then the extra money you spent was worth it.(AGAIN, THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED THOSE SAME EXACT GAMES ON THEIR OLD SYSTEMS)

My car example was just fine, but I do admit your phone analogy was better. That said, it still doesn't support your stance. If it did, no one would ever buy a new phone because they'd always be waiting for that next model.(LIKE I SAID, PEOPLE ARE SHEEP. THEY DO THIS ? ALL THE TIME. WHICH IS WHY THESE COMPANY'S KEEP RELEASING HALF FINISHED PRODUCTS AND CHARGE FULL PRICE OR MORE) At the end of the day, people buy tech to fulfill a certain role. As long as it performs that role, that's all that matters. You come off a bit as a loser standing on the outside worrying about what others spent for the ? they want.(OK IF I COME OFF AS ALL THAT FOR BEING SMART ABOUT AVOIDING ? . THEN HOW DO PEOPLE COME OFF THAT KEEP GETTING SUCKERED/KEEP FEEDING INTO THE ? WITH NO ? GIVEN?)

For the 1millionth time, this is why ? like this keeps happening.
    ACU_hero.jpg
    batman-arkham-origins-logo.jpg?1382566668
    63208d7c2d65c68339c091312737640b.jpg?itok=8fhAkNJP
    air-jordan-2015-potential-price-increase1.png?w=650
    lil-wayne-tha-carter-iv-deluxe-600x600.jpg?9d7bd4

giphy.gif

[/quote]

Dog, I'm really not trying to be a ? , but I don't get the point you're trying to make.

It's almost like you don't understand how product development and sales work. You're trying to make it seem like what these companies are doing is a con, when really it's just normal business. As advances are made companies, update and sell the products with those updates. As sales slow, companies create incentives to spur sales again. As products age, prices lower due to depreciation. All this ? is perfectly normal.

If you were making the argument that people who jumped on the XB1/PS4 bandwagon early are foolish because the selection of good games exclusive to those systems was poor, I'd agree with you. That's the reason I waited til Bloodborne dropped to get my PS4. But you're saying people were dumb to get their systems when they did because it was pretty much a given that in some undisclosed amount of time there would be an upgrade of some type for the systems that would be a better value for the buy. Now it would make sense to wait on that if there was nothing worth playing on either the XB1 or PS4. It would make sense to wait on that if cash flow was a problem for you. It would even make sense to wait on that if the enhancement being made is something that is important to you. However, there isn't really a point in waiting if you can get everything you want at that point. Who cares if you can get it for $100 cheaper in a year, if you're enjoying the usage of the system over that year. I mean I don't really know how you'd quantify the entertainment value of playing video games, but those people who got major usage out of their PS4s/XB1s would probably argue that that entertainment outweighed $100 in savings. Just speaking for myself, I honestly don't give two ? about a PS4 with an upgraded hard drive. I've gotten my money's worth and more out of the PS4 since I bought it, so it's money well spent. On top of that, I got it during a special where I basically saved $250, so even if I went out and bought a 1TB drive, I'm still saving more than $100 vs this upgraded version. So again, where is the L?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Being excited about this when you've always had the option to upgrade your hard drives for PS4. Like Samson said, you can go to Amazon and get a 1 TB SSHD that will not only give you more space but speed up your system.

Those SSHDs are ? expensive though
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Nah, you're thinking of straight SSDs. You can get a 1 TB SSHD for less than $100.

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Laptop-2-5-Inch-Internal-ST1000LM014/dp/B00B99JUBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433903601&sr=8-1&keywords=1+TB+sshd+drive

Hell, I just got a 500 GB SSHD for my laptop for $45.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    LOL brother Lonious Monk

it seems like you finally understand and see the L. Pretty much everything you posted in the second half of your post is what I've been clearly saying. You didn't take an L so don't worry about. You waited till actual next gen games dropped and that ridiculous price as well. This isn't about you lol. why you keep saying ? like saving $100.00? You paid a little over $350 and the original a year and a half ago was like $585 - $640(with tax) with nothing but ports and bootleg next gen games. Then they went out and paid like an extra $100 because of the little space that came with it.

In case you didn't know, a bunch of people were complaining about the space and what the games used up. That's a screw job point blank period. They did this same ? with the last systems. No excuse for this ? other than to make people spend more money on external hard drives they know we will need soon. After a year and a half I've also seen posters talk about the dust accumulating on their systems. Because there were no games. Why rush the systems out with no ? games ready? These ? really showed up to E3 on some "coming soon but look at the shiny ports" ? . Now to make the L even bigger they dropped the system they should have dropped day one for almost half the price out of nowhere. Basically having a next gen system for over a year and a half was ? useless and ran out of space fast. That my friend is a certified L!!! Aint no way around it

Oh yeah, dark souls 3 has been confirmed. So you might as well just get ready to put that wannabe dark souls game down now.

@IamNumberOne

Oh, a lot of people are, or feel some type of way about it. I know I was if I would have bought my ? a few days ago. Thank ? I didn't, the gamer gods stepped in and hid my credit card. But you know how cats are on the I.C though, they gone front like a ? .

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    LOL brother Lonious Monk

it seems like you finally understand and see the L. Pretty much everything you posted in the second half of your post is what I've been clearly saying. You didn't take an L so don't worry about. You waited till actual next gen games dropped and that ridiculous price as well. This isn't about you lol. why you keep saying ? like saving $100.00? You paid a little over $350 and the original a year and a half ago was like $585 - $640(with tax) with nothing but ports and bootleg next gen games. Then they went out and paid like an extra $100 because of the little space that came with it.

In case you didn't know, a bunch of people were complaining about the space and what the games used up. That's a screw job point blank period. They did this same ? with the last systems. No excuse for this ? other than to make people spend more money on external hard drives they know we will need soon. After a year and a half I've also seen posters talk about the dust accumulating on their systems. Because there were no games. Why rush the systems out with no ? games ready? These ? really showed up to E3 on some "coming soon but look at the shiny ports" ? . Now to make the L even bigger they dropped the system they should have dropped day one for almost half the price out of nowhere. Basically having a next gen system for over a year and a half was ? useless and ran out of space fast. That my friend is a certified L!!! Aint no way around it

Oh yeah, dark souls 3 has been confirmed. So you might as well just get ready to put that wannabe dark souls game down now.

@IamNumberOne

Oh, a lot of people are, or feel some type of way about it. I know I was if I would have bought my ? a few days ago. Thank ? I didn't, the gamer gods stepped in and hid my credit card. But you know how cats are on the I.C though, they gone front like a ? .

Ahhh I see. I thought you were just talking about the smaller issue of there being new models with larger drives coming out. If you're saying that people took an L because they bought the systems early for too much money and with too little reward, then I agree.

lol I won't knock them too much though. If they didn't take that L, the PS4 would probably failing right now. In other words, someone had to take it. It just wasn't going to be me.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

on top of that I'm pretty sure ? is going 4 tb now 2.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

on top of that I'm pretty sure ? is going 4 tb now 2.

I got a ton of ? saved to mine and barely scratched the surface of that ? .
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can the ps4 take a 2tb ssd?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can the ps4 take a 2tb ssd?

If the form factor fits....it should be a problem....but ssd are ? expensive