THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: CHURCH IN SESSION..WHO GOT THE MOST FU%KABLE MAMA ON THE IC??..

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    She knows how to feed a ? right

Lmao you know damn well that ? can't cook. That's why she can't keep a man. ? been single longer than giraffe ? and she don't shave ? got more hair on her back than grizzly bear. ? that ? and her skin rough af. Nah ? ain't NOBODY wifin that

you imagined all this as well
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • movinonup
    movinonup Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't know what my ? has been up to. my purpose for coming on here was not to find a new beginning. You got it all ? up. Pull out the folder lets entertain the ic. Cuz anything you got has already been posted one way or another. Put a name to the pics :) ? act like they've never seen ? and ass before.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    movinonup wrote: »
    You don't know what my ? has been up to. my purpose for coming on here was not to find a new beginning. You got it all ? up. Pull out the folder lets entertain the ic. Cuz anything you got has already been posted one way or another. Put a name to the pics :) ? act like they've never seen ? and ass before.

so you have stuff he doesnt have?

Kanye_West_BBC_Radio1_Zane_Lowe.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqdefault.jpg
    Dead giveaway. She Ic-?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikey moms

WE havent seen your tittys and ass.

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikey moms
    Lol called dizz on his bluff
  • movinonup
    AP21 wrote: »
    @movinonup, why is the only time you post is when somebody claim they had sexual relations with you?

:-?

Because i don't get on here much. I usually get a text saying someone is on here talkin about me. Don't know why people care about who I'm ? . Like I said before. I know 2 people. That's it. And I'm not ? either one.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »

I see you lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @movinonup, why is the only time you post is when somebody claim they had sexual relations with you?

Because i don't get on here much. I usually get a text saying someone is on here talkin about me. Don't know why people care about who I'm ? . Like I said before. I know 2 people. That's it. And I'm not ? either one.

i guess im one of the two people you know then huh?

=((
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikey moms
    Chico in here instigating.......................................................I approve!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chicago_breed moms

That's a lie
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chicago_breed moms
    Lion as ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

Despite the events happening here, it's a pleasure to see you come and give us the gift of your presence and your radiant glow.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikey moms
    Dizz she said u was pump faking breh...
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stew moms
    Pico wrote: »

Negative. I literally trolled this ? into telling me she got nudes floating around. Hilarious. We already knew she was ? Now there is printed proof of her being the ? she is. Somebody around here holding out thats ok I aint going to say ? else Imma just let this website do what it mysteriously does. She going to eat every ? word she typed to me today when her nudes drop. I'm not just going to repost them over & over on this website but Im sending them to every family member she got. Then her old highschool. Then Imma print'em out and pass'em out like flyers in her neighborhood.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikey moms
    You ? ice cold. Ice cold.

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif
  • movinonup
    Lol. Never said I had nudes. But let me know how that works out.