Middle class thugs

allreasoned_out
allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Does anybody else view these guys more harshly? I mean these guys have opportunities poorer people don't have, and they end up thugging?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I see em all the time. Im like my ? , we are in college. You can stop pretending. Its ok
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    I see em all the time. Im like my ? , we are in college. You can stop pretending. Its ok

SMMFH @ college thugs had a couple on campus too
    A couple ? I knew were sigmas and some "bloods" came up on them and was tryna bang. the sigmas said naw we sigmas ? whatchu gonna do. the "bloods" got shook LOL
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    most black folks in a decent neighborhood that i have known have never been as bad as the whiggers i have known.

some of the dudes i know in northern cali are the epitome of that movie White Boyz
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited January 2010
    Does anybody else view these guys more harshly? I mean these guys have opportunities poorer people don't have, and they end up thugging?

SMH at ? in the neighborhood

If your house sits on a country club golf course? You are not a thug

If you have waterfront property? YOU ARE NOT A THUG!

It angers me more cuz I'm comin' from Kingston where I've seen real nothin' to lose gotta get this paper type ? .
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010

what do u consider middle class?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    i live in the city theres middle class folk but a lot of kids get down cuz its roll with it or get rolled on
  • S...
    S... Members Posts: 46
    edited January 2010
    You are only as real as you allow yourself to be.
    Doesn't matter where you're from or how much money you have.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The thread title is funny as a mf
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    No such thing as thugs in college, smh @ tryin to bang but still tryin to get to class on time
  • allreasoned_out
    edited January 2010
    what do u consider middle class?

Whatever is the income range normally considered middle class. It probably varies by location.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited January 2010
    i live in the city theres middle class folk but a lot of kids get down cuz its roll with it or get rolled on

What do you mean "get rolled on"?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    They are far more numerous than you would ever expect. The problem is that due to a lack of role models and pervasive images in the media, "thuggish" behavior is vastly connected with the idea/identity of being a Black male in America (believing this is how a black man is "supposed" to act). . I've known ? who lived great and got everything they ever wanted or needed, and still wanted to indulge in street ? like selling drugs and carrying a strap (in an area where murders and robberies hardly ever happen).
  • white people like me
    white people like me Members Posts: 171
    edited January 2010
    I see them all the time. Even at one time, I went through my little phase in high school. Then I realized, ok wtf my parents have PhDs and Im acting like this...? The fact is you can get so consumed by what you think a black person is supposed to act like or be. In all actuality, you should just be yourself because we're all individuals...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    this thread just says PG County MD to me......all the DMV heads know what I'm talking about LOL
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    still-SBP wrote: »
    The thread title is funny as a mf

the title has me rolling right now

all the 'tough' kids i grew up with cut that ? out by time they hit 20 and realized they needed to finish school to make the money their parents were making
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    "was a nice middle class ? , but no one knew the evil he'd do when got a little bigga"
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    killap wrote: »
    No such thing as thugs in college, smh @ tryin to bang but still tryin to get to class on time

u a lie... i kno ? who banged hard and went to college..... thats like a ? sayin the military aint got thugs.... u will be suprised.....
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    You'd be foolish to think that a ? would be harmless because his parents had a lil money. After you start 'thuggin' for a while (lets say they started like at 10), that ? becomes you. All that hiphop and ? . Regardless if you got money or not

If you really think if you have to be in poverty to be hard, go ride through Riverdale, GA. It's gotten out of hand over there, last I heard
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    killap wrote: »
    Yeah that statement sounds good but far from true. You can get in NC Central or A&T wit a 1.8GPA.. Easy way for a ? to get out his mama house and really start actin up
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    u a lie... i kno ? who banged hard and went to college..... thats like a ? sayin the military aint got thugs.... u will be suprised.....

the military and college are two different institutions

why go to college and bang, that's hustling backwards

? are fake thugs plain and simple.....it's like if you aren't looked at as a thug then that means you are bitchmade to some of these pampered dudes when that is far from the truth

you don't have to thug it to be considered tough or hard, just be yaself SMH
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2010
    I see this all the time......go to pg county md
    ? is terrible
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    the military and college are two different institutions

why go to college and bang, that's hustling backwards

? are fake thugs plain and simple.....it's like if you aren't looked at as a thug then that means you are bitchmade to some of these pampered dudes when that is far from the truth

you don't have to thug it to be considered tough or hard, just be yaself SMH
    now i do feel wherre u comin from tho.... therre is plenty of dudes/chicks who wanna be hard/hood and have been pamperd all they life. ( new new from atl prime example) but @ the same time u gotta understand jus cause they " had a little money " dont mean they cant get down...
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ? Shitman wrote: »

hell yea

dudes will be soft as hell, but soon as they get in a party and gucci mane come on they throwing sets