• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope they bring bac the gym and more clothing options
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I want a cop game from these people. I played LA Noir and I see huge potential with something like that after playing V. Plus watching John Wick and Se7en recently stirred a fire in me. I'm ready for a real persistent crime simulator type of game.

True crime had potential but had some glitches. I think a training day type game where you are corrupt and had choices that would affect the storyline would be GOAT
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    2020?! Foh..

thats not far away if u think about it lool.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    I want a cop game from these people. I played LA Noir and I see huge potential with something like that after playing V. Plus watching John Wick and Se7en recently stirred a fire in me. I'm ready for a real persistent crime simulator type of game.

True crime had potential but had some glitches. I think a training day type game where you are corrupt and had choices that would affect the storyline would be GOAT

I want some Action Jackson, Bad Boys, John McClain, Se7en, The Wire, Columbo, and all that type ? . It needs to happen and R* can pull it off. Or... then again.... perhaps Rocksteady could. ? it, somebody should.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Hope they bring bac the gym and more clothing options

hell yeah i used to like hitting the gym down the street from the crib get swoll like Tookie get the big afro and go to the ballers hood and start passing out fades like free lunch

I hated when I parked my bicycle outside the gym and when I got done working out it was gone because them ? done stole it!
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey Xbox one folk!
    I'm looking to form a squad for heists.

Add me if you're interested --> ItzKhaleesiii

Here's criteria:

1. Must have a mic and must talk with mic. (There's no I in team so in order to complete missions flawlessly we must communicate constantly)

2. Must be available after 9pm est and especially available thursday and friday nights.

3. Must have some skill and common sense (like its probably not a good idea to try new plane stunts towards the end of a heist)

P.s. Only people who are serious about making that money should add me. I have a zero tolerance policy for buffoonery and killing yourself by "accident" right at the end of a heist. Nobody got time to repeat heists for no reason!
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTA needs a better shooting/aiming system. More detail to mayhem I want limbs and heads flying off. Longer Storylines, even more stuff to do, sky is the limit, they need to push it. There is more stuff I can't think of right now
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    GTA needs a better shooting/aiming system. More detail to mayhem I want limbs and heads flying off. Longer Storylines, even more stuff to do, sky is the limit, they need to push it. There is more stuff I can't think of right now

I ? hate free aim in deathmatches.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maaaan. Rockstar should've combined Manhunt into GTA. I remember blowing holes in ? ? on Manhunt.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This 110% and the distance you have to travel to do ? just makes it feel like a job instead of a game I play this ? for 5 mins and take it out.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Hey Xbox one folk!

Here's criteria:

1. Must have a mic and must talk with mic. (There's no I in team so in order to complete missions flawlessly we must communicate constantly)

2. Must be available after 9pm est and especially available thursday and friday nights.

3. Must have some skill and common sense (like its probably not a good idea to try new plane stunts towards the end of a heist)

P.s. Only people who are serious about making that money should add me. I have a zero tolerance policy for buffoonery and killing yourself by "accident" right at the end of a heist. Nobody got time to repeat heists for no reason!

@Khaleesi sell your Xbone switch on over to ps4 and I can help you.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Hey Xbox one folk!

Here's criteria:

@Khaleesi sell your Xbone switch on over to ps4 and I can help you.

word get a ps4 sweet gyal @Khaleesi
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @Khaleesi you have the right system, that's for sure..