High Thought Discussed Sober

Options
Arya Tsaddiq
Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
Back when I was a heathen, I use to smoke. I remember having this long conversation about genetics and how genes might be the level that the most high deals on. Like how certain mutations or recessive traits being present can cause issues in children. But of you know about scripture, you know that sin is a generational curse....so is it more than coincidence when certain things happen?

Feel free to comment on that thought or share conversations you've had while under the influence.

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You equate being a Heathen with smoking?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Too high to know whats going on right now.
    Off&On wrote: »

Bruh...lol I was blowed. But it made sense at the time.

Like how most diseases are genetic. And certain DNA structure can make tou more prone to getting cancer and what not. But basically I'm saying because the bible says sin is a generational curse. So at times, we are living out the consequences of our predecessors. But DNA can determine what we "get" from those ancestors.....and the only way to get away from that cycle is getting back to the Most High. Ya mean?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    You equate being a Heathen with smoking?

Focus
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Like how most diseases are genetic. And certain DNA structure can make tou more prone to getting cancer and what not. But basically I'm saying because the bible says sin is a generational curse. So at times, we are living out the consequences of our predecessors. But DNA can determine what we "get" from those ancestors.....and the only way to get away from that cycle is getting back to the Most High. Ya mean?

My ? ...? created everything..which means ? created lucifer..which means ? created the devil...which means ? created evil...? is infallible..which means evil is of ? and perfect in its form

If I make custom knives that are optimal for chopping vegetable. And you buy one and ? a man with it, am I responsible for that mans death?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

My ? ...? created everything..which means ? created lucifer..which means ? created the devil...which means ? created evil...? is infallible..which means evil is of ? and perfect in its form

If I make custom knives that are optimal for chopping vegetable. And you buy one and ? a man with it, am I responsible for that mans death?

? created you, the brain that made the knife, the man held the knife, the brain that told the man to ?

Yes or no?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Sorry didnt see the "you"..but you have no affliation with me beyond the knife..invalid point...? is of everything

Was of everything....

The separation began at the garden. We are animated by spirits. And not every spirit is of the most high, contrary to popular opinion. All of the angels of the high heavens had the knowledge of creation. I ain't gonna go all the way off topic, but what we deem "evil" is not of The Most High.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Million dollar idea here.

Vegetable knife that does not ? folk!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Sorry didnt see the "you"..but you have no affliation with me beyond the knife..invalid point...? is of everything

Was of everything....

The separation began at the garden. We are animated by spirits. And not every spirit is of the most high, contrary to popular opinion. All of the angels of the high heavens had the knowledge of creation. I ain't gonna go all the way off topic, but what we deem "evil" is not of The Most High.

We all die,..Spell evil backward

That only works in English. Lol
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day, smoked weed with friends and discussed UFOS.... I explained to them that (based on testimonials) witches called up spirits to manifest in the natural.. Moving them to make it look like flashing lights.... It was a trip cuz like most people they weren't getting it
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Back in the day, smoked weed with friends and discussed UFOS.... I explained to them that (based on testimonials) witches called up spirits to manifest in the natural.. Moving them to make it look like flashing lights.... It was a trip cuz like most people they weren't getting it

Back story?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any kind of disorder a person has/gets is due to inheriting sin?
  • yahwehprofet
    Options

Back story?

Just talking supernatural stuff, Ghosts, demons. And I remembered the testimonial of an ex witch and tried to convince them... We were high so it got awkward real fast
  • yahwehprofet
    Options
    The crazy thing is not 4 years later, I heard they were getting involved in satanic things: black magic and such
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Any kind of disorder a person has/gets is due to inheriting sin?

I was correlating the genetic aspect with the spiritual and making a connection as to why certain people are born with disorders.
  • VIBE
    Options
    It's because the human body is still pretty ? . It isn't perfect. Evolution only went so far. This new age of evolution we will enter will involve technology with our bodies to better itself even more.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's because the human body is still pretty ? . It isn't perfect. Evolution only went so far. This new age of evolution we will enter will involve technology with our bodies to better itself even more.

Be careful....
  • VIBE
    Options
    Gotta be careful with anything you do.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on other stuff back when I used to smoke, Raekwon, TI and Bone actually sounded almost great when high. Then when sober they were just okay
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? be smoking K2 Lmao
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This thread confused the ? out of me
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be on here ? as ? the whole weekend. Brb
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    I'm starting to think I was on to something here....
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had some ideas for inventions inspired by smoking.....
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options