Real grown discussion

2»

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man who hacked me

Sureeeeeeee u were hacked. U a celebrity on tweeter ass ?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Screenshot_2015-06-13-15-28-11-1_zpsiju8leos.png

Nah bruh lol

A word a ? will never add to the vocab. Smh
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why tf yall ? so insecure on here?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why tf yall ? so insecure on here?

Just cause I don't like ? in or around my ass I'm insecure

You ? ? is crazy
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not even your ass wtf!!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    I'm baffled by this ongoing infatuation wit' ? on this site and wanting women to ? , play, lick and do other fuckery ass things to their ? ...I mean...I...I...I'm just really confused...I hope like hell it's just ? trollin' b...

these nggas are weak and will follow what they think ? wanna hear. The mew trending topic from the ? (the saaaaame ? ) is assplay...so weak nggas start talkin bout assplay
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    I'm baffled by this ongoing infatuation wit' ? on this site and wanting women to ? , play, lick and do other fuckery ass things to their ? ...I mean...I...I...I'm just really confused...I hope like hell it's just ? trollin' b...

these nggas are weak and will follow what they think ? wanna hear. The mew trending topic from the ? (the saaaaame ? ) is assplay...so weak nggas start talkin bout assplay

Exactly ? listening to the ? telling them it's not ? smh
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP203 wrote: »

Once again I ask, are you automatically sexually attracted to men once you have your ? caressed? No! Therefore, you are not ? , a ? or a homosexual. Society is what got ya'll heads ? up.

@StoneColdMikey keep up the good work boo. These old heads are missing out.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Once again I ask, are you automatically sexually attracted to men once you have your ? caressed? No! Therefore, you are not ? , a ? or a homosexual. Society is what got ya'll heads ? up.

Smh you keep ? with them ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh you keep ? with them ?

Right. Then her ? be the first one shocked, broken, and surprised when she get Terry Mcmillan'd (google it)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Once again I ask, are you automatically sexually attracted to men once you have your ? caressed?No! Therefore, you are not ? , a ? or a homosexual. Society is what got ya'll heads ? up.

Yes, yes you are. Once you find pleasures in faggotty activities, you become a ? yourself.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao y'all wild. I eat my man's ass every time we ? . It's fun.
  • kingofkingz
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfao y'all wild. I eat my man's ass every time we ? . It's fun.

So u ate some ass last night?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    The ? is the lil area under your ?

It's not you ?

Lol
  • kingofkingz
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    The ? is the lil area under your ?

It's not you ?

Lol [/quote

I know
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Man who hacked me

Looool - this guy started the thread thinking everyone was gonna be like "yeah me too!", his ass got exposed so he's playing the "I was unaware of this ? caressing" card.

Maybe he blacked out and got possessed by ghosts of goochs past

1384636668989-dumpfm-Rob-Exposed.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    ? McGirty wrote: »
    Man who hacked me

Looool - this guy started the thread thinking everyone was gonna be like "yeah me too!", his ass got exposed so he's playing the "I was unaware of this ? caressing" card.

Maybe he blacked out and got possessed by ghosts of goochs past

1384636668989-dumpfm-Rob-Exposed.gif

Or maybe there are a few liars in this thread .....