I got a drug test in a week, how do I clean my system?

Options
700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
Y'all see the ? question, answer it

Please

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Options
    You gotta be on drugs right now, you can't help me
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless its an unsupervised test

Ur ugly ass is failing

If not go get one of ur nappy headed ass nephew's ? ..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get somebody that don't do drugs to ? for you..
    tell them to ? in a balloon or baggy..
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depending on how much you smoke, drink mad water. I'm talking a gallon of water a day. The more you ? nh the more the thc is leaving your system. Take cranberry pills and drink cranberry juice. Sweating is a must. So go go for a good run everyday. Go play ball or something if running isn't your thing. Hit the gym up and if your gym has a sauna, sit in that hoe like 30-45 mins daily. You should be good in a week.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the test for
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depending on how much you smoke, drink mad water. I'm talking a gallon of water a day. The more you ? nh the more the thc is leaving your system. Take cranberry pills and drink cranberry juice. Sweating is a must. So go go for a good run everyday. Go play ball or something if running isn't your thing. Hit the gym up and if your gym has a sauna, sit in that hoe like 30-45 mins daily. You should be good in a week.

add niacin pills
    Options
    Unless its an unsupervised test

Ur ugly ass is failing

If not go get one of ur nappy headed ass nephew's ? ..

If you spit in a cup can you tell if it's a boy a girl

Thot ass ?
    Options
    How you clean your system in week? You don't.

You use synthetic ? kit. Google "The Utility Belt". It comes with a temperature strip. Go to a smoke shop and ask for a kit. Could run you anywhere between $20-$45. You got a week to order some ? online if u cant find it locally.

You're welcome, ? .

This prolly what Imma do if I feel like Imma fail
    Options

add niacin pills

I'm bout to start this ? today
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement brother
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »

add niacin pills

I'm bout to start this ? today

I wouldn't recommend them nician pills but that's just me. They can break U out with a bad rash. Also cut out fatty foods. Eat healthy. Lots of fruits and vegetables. If your skinny or don't have a lot of fat it will be even easier. THC stays in fat cells that why it stay in your system so long compared 2 other drugs like coke, pills, lean etc. Although weed ain't a drug in my book lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn my ? Puma they drug testing to do tats now?

tumblr_mlf8fmeyiD1s5qb4no1_500.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take a gallon jug of water and sit in a steam room drinking the water until you completely sweat that ? outta your system....

depending on how strong you are mentally, you can get in like 3-4 hours a day.....
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't this same thread pop off just last week??
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, that synthetic ? works wonders for me. Used it 3 times with no problems. If u ain't got $45 dollars for the ? but u can find money for weed, your priorities ? up anyway
    Options
    Didn't this same thread pop off just last week??

and the ? ended up failing his test because he didnt follow thru right. he got someone to ? for him and that ? wasnt no where near 98.6 when he gave them the sample. so he had to ? for them. and i think he tried that "drink lots of water" ? as a backup plan.

that ? can work but there are too many variables that you have to rely on for it to be foolproof.

i'm giving @700 the exact way to pass the ? but he dont wanna spend $20-40 on the sure shot, smh. i've smoked to and from drug tests using that synthetic. but you want to chance it based off some ? that takes MAD work? good luck with that.

? gone nig. this aint the first or last drug test thread to end this way lol. but dont be asking for advice, dont take the ? and then be upset with yourself later.

? ? I said that's a last resort
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't do drugs for a week and pray.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

What kind of ? advise is this ???

Plap needs to go buy one of those drinks that clean your system out .... I'm sure a head shop or vape shop has them for about $50 or more
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know someone who know someone that can do a bladder transplant for 40 bucks and a Church's combo meal. Lemme know and I'll hook you up.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

What kind of ? advise is this ???

Plap needs to go buy one of those drinks that clean your system out .... I'm sure a head shop or vape shop has them for about $50 or more

and then you gave even ? advice. Those drinks are gimmicks.

Worked for my friend ....

There is also some Chinese tea you can drink ... But I don't remember the name of it
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time for google cause these fools will laugh at you after you fail.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol u afraid of jail or something? U Naymond ass ?
    Options
    Lol u afraid of jail or something? U Naymond ass ?

Who wants to willingly go to jail

You gotta be crazy