*********Is Steph Curry A better player than Chris Paul?!**************

Jamaican Curry Bwoy
Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
I'm starting to think so.O_o

Comments

• Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    I feel you dog. I just Feel Paul just cant will his team over the ? . Even with true talent around him.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Steph Curry the GOAT light skinned player?
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen Curry is the better player. ChrisPaul is the better point guard. With the being said, Curry is the champ so my opinion means nothing.

came here to say the samething verbatim.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Tru!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I dont think so. Not yet anyway.

CP3 has been kind of unlucky. His teams have never really been that good. Seriously, other than this year or possibly last when have you ever said "you know what the Hornets/Clippers are about to make a title run." Never.

His playoff averages are 20 and 10 the only player to do so. he does his part.

He's a better playmaker, rebounder and defender. You can't lose with either but Steph isn't far behind.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

I think Duncan has that crown for the foreseeable future...
    image.jpg?w=400&c=1
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My homeboy asked me the same question and included Kyrie Irving. He also falls under the category of being a better player than he is at the actual PG position. My personal favorite is Westbrook at the PG position. Yes he is flawed. NO he is not a pure PG, but I could rest assured that pretty much no their PG in the league will sleep well the night before you play against him. Gimme Westbrook I've any guard in the league.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think so.O_o

He is.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen Curry is the better player. ChrisPaul is the better point guard. With the being said, Curry is the champ so my opinion means nothing.

Lmao. ? supposed to get a consolation prize for that?

I don't think CP cares about that distinction. They both play the 1 position, so if Curry is the better player, he will be ahead of Paul in the "best point guard" conversation
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peace_79
    I think it is clear who Blu's pick is...
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Curry the 3rd PG to win MVP and lead his team to title, Cousy and Magic being the 1st and 2nd,and with all the 3PT records he broke and leading his team to 67 wins, this season right here puts him top 5 PG All time..

And he's 6 seasons in..

Nah homie he'll have to do this longer.

He's going to have to do more I'd expect him to get back to the finals and at least compete for another title or two as alpha dog as well.

What more does have to do to be considered top 5 PG All Time? GS had a historic season, led them a title in nearly half a century, set 3pt NBA records in the regular season and playoffs,first PG since Magic to win MVP and title in one season, leader of a te full of Rookies to win the title hasn't been done since Jordan in '91, 3rd most wins total in NBA history behind 95-96 and 96-97 Bulls, generally accepted as the GOAT shooter...

What PG other than Zeke,Magic and Big O would you take over him at this point?
    Sorry fam, ? dropping quotables all over place now. That game 6 win got you a little hype, huh?

It has only been one season...

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @ top 5 pg in the HISTORY OF THE NBA already, cuz of one championship that he wasn't even the finals mvp of

Prisoner much?????
  • Peace_79
    My bad, I forgot to mention hat he is already a "top 30 player of all time" also
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coop is one stupid SOB, if it isn't confirmed by ESPN he won't believe it....smh.....yes Curry is better
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Duncan has that crown for the foreseeable future...

I take that back, Lew Alcindor is the GOAT light skin player
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

CP3 has been kind of unlucky. His teams have never really been that good. Seriously, other than this year or possibly last when have you ever said "you know what the Hornets/Clippers are about to make a title run." Never.

He's a better playmaker, rebounder and defender. You can't lose with either but Steph isn't far behind.

This here. Y'all prisoners of the moment and flashy play. Chris Paul is more fundamentally sound and outside of three point shooting and handles is better at everything else than Curry.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, ? all of that, ain't nobody trynna hear this weak ass ? . There's absolutely no excuse for Chris Paul in his time in LA with Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan. He ain't getting it done, plain and simple. Sitting up here making ? excuses for these ? choke artist blowing 3-1 leads and ? . FOH with that ? .
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rather have CP3 than Curry, but Curry is better. Curry winning the chip just put the pressure on ? like CP3 KD Westbrook Harden Howard & other stars with no chip
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

Close thread.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. CP3 better

Better on floor general and better defender. Curry is just a better shooter
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take Curry.