Official 2015 NBA OFFSEASON thread

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol espn hq show makin a deal guess yesterday on tv wade said "when i was in miami" lol
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for thee ? of it
    People keep saying he having a bad shooting game. Are yall ? looking at the cleveland D?? These ? was bullying the warriors for 3 quarters last night. Now, instead of staying with that in the fourth, ? shifted to chill mode and allowed GS to get back in the game. Funny thing is, we a LeBron missed jumpshot from having the Cavs up 3-0.

? is wild as ? , and truth be told, this will push Bron into the GOAT conversation, as controversial as that may be. Jordan ALWAYS had Pippen. Kobe had Shaq in his prime, then Gasol and a mostly healthy Bynum. LeBron playing with J.R. Smith and two white boys that got hard to pronounce names lol. This ? AVERAGING 40 10 and 8 IN THE FINALS! This might gets wacks and nosigns, but yall ? better start paying attention. ? can't even use the ? excuse of he had to lean on so and so to win anymore

Dudes copping pleas now. The appeal of curry this season has been his ability to make seemingly impossible 3s while being guarded by multiple people. Now that he's running into a real defense, we suppose to make excuses for him?? Chips ain't easy to win. the reason we cheer for champions is because they do impossible ? under the hardest conditions. Ya ? is getting exposed
    @manofmorehouse
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I dont post as much.. But I've been telling ? all season about Golden State.. That three point ? aint gonna work in the playoffs against a good defensive team that has an inside presence.. They got all the way to the finals and ? is coming true. Phil Jackson and Charles Barkley been said it..

There are many reasons why GS is down in the series. But the top of that List is Lebron James. That dude has his hand wrapped around Golden State's throat b.. He is doing whatever his team needs him to do to bring this thing home..

From a Knick fan I salute Lebron and hope the Cavs pull this thing out..

Stank ass amare stan
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Our improvement has to be mostly internal. We have some solid young players that if they improve could help us big time. Jefferson is versatile and could develop into a Triston Thompson type player. Plumlee needs to work on his game because I would like for him to start next to Lopez. Markel Brown could develop into a solid perimeter defender and spot up shooter. Plus we still have Teletovic and Bojorn. There is talent there we just need these players to improve. We know what we have in Deron, Joe, and Young, but I think Lopez has to take a big step up if we want to be respectable next year.

How much more you want Lopez to do? He literally carried them dudes on his back towards the end of the season playing out of his mind. What they need to do is cut ties with Deron. I can live with Joe but both of them cant return.

If we want to compete for the division title or make the playoffs Lopez has to take a step up. If he repeats what he did for the most of last year then we might not make the playoffs. He's our only real chance to compete. Deron and Joe are complimentary players at this stage of their careers. So if we have to depend on them then we're ? . If we can trade Deron I'd be for it. But more than likely he'll be back next year. Him in a secondary role could be a good thing if Lopez steps up.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN: Cavaliers favored by Las Vegas to claim 2016 NBA championship

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/13096380/las-vegas-likes-cleveland-cavaliers-winner-2016-finals

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

They were favored to win this year too.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Rockets better do something about PG. Still not sold on Llull but apparently he's the first option. Rather trade for Ty Lawson if possible.

Cosign this. Our number one priority has to be bringing another play maker or some one who can create his own shot

I would like to see us re-sign Smoove and Brewer but Josh Smith is going to have to leave some money on the table which he said he's willing to do in order to stay in Houston. Jet said he wants to come back but I think we can find somebody else to fill that role, dude isn't guarding anybody at this point and his offense can be replaced

I'm not sure how healthy DMo is going to be coming off back surgery but if he's healthy it's I think we need to go ahead and trade T Jones while his value is still semi high. The combination of him and the Pelicans pick could possibly be enough to get TY Lawson out of Denver but I don't know what the asking price is yet
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rockets better do something about PG. Still not sold on Llull but apparently he's the first option. Rather trade for Ty Lawson if possible.

Cosign this. Our number one priority has to be bringing another play maker or some one who can create his own shot

I would like to see us re-sign Smoove and Brewer but Josh Smith is going to have to leave some money on the table which he said he's willing to do in order to stay in Houston. Jet said he wants to come back but I think we can find somebody else to fill that role, dude isn't guarding anybody at this point and his offense can be replaced

I'm not sure how healthy DMo is going to be coming off back surgery but if he's healthy it's I think we need to go ahead and trade T Jones while his value is still semi high. The combination of him and the Pelicans pick could possibly be enough to get TY Lawson out of Denver but I don't know what the asking price is yet

Yeah we on the same page. D-Mo and Josh would be enough at PF. Nuggets might get cute and ask for Capela too if we go that route. What they do with that 18th pick next week will tell me how they're gonna approach the off-season. First time in awhile we won't really be "star chasing"
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope we can land lamarcus or greg Monroe this summer ainge said theyre going after everyone and i cant wait. Wanna re-sign 99 problems as well
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lol thats a great move for y'all, outside of cousins and maclemore all yall lottery picks been struggletastic, kings would be fools to pass this up
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol thats a great move for y'all, outside of cousins and maclemore all yall lottery picks been struggletastic, kings would be fools to pass this up

euspkTx.jpg

Lol

Most of those are late round picks and 2nd round picks and some of those guys have had better careers then a majority of the lottery picks yall had for 9 straight years. Once again yall should pull the trigger on that trade before yall draft another bust and miss the playoffs for the 10th straight year lls
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I hope to ? Deng doesn't opt in lol.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our improvement has to be mostly internal. We have some solid young players that if they improve could help us big time. Jefferson is versatile and could develop into a Triston Thompson type player. Plumlee needs to work on his game because I would like for him to start next to Lopez. Markel Brown could develop into a solid perimeter defender and spot up shooter. Plus we still have Teletovic and Bojorn. There is talent there we just need these players to improve. We know what we have in Deron, Joe, and Young, but I think Lopez has to take a big step up if we want to be respectable next year.

How much more you want Lopez to do? He literally carried them dudes on his back towards the end of the season playing out of his mind. What they need to do is cut ties with Deron. I can live with Joe but both of them cant return.

If we want to compete for the division title or make the playoffs Lopez has to take a step up. If he repeats what he did for the most of last year then we might not make the playoffs. He's our only real chance to compete. Deron and Joe are complimentary players at this stage of their careers. So if we have to depend on them then we're ? . If we can trade Deron I'd be for it. But more than likely he'll be back next year. Him in a secondary role could be a good thing if Lopez steps up.

You're asking Lopez to be a tier 1 ass player and he just isnt. He has his moments but superstar caliber isn't who is he.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

You're asking Lopez to be a tier 1 ass player and he just isnt. He has his moments but superstar caliber isn't who is he.

I'm not saying he has to be tier 1, but he has a ton of potential which still hasn't been realized yet. There is nothing he can't do. Just give us a consistent 20 and 10 with improvement from the young guys plus what we get from Joe, Deron and Thad and we should be competing for the division.
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

euspkTx.jpg

Lol

Most of those are late round picks and 2nd round picks and some of those guys have had better careers then a majority of the lottery picks yall had for 9 straight years. Once again yall should pull the trigger on that trade before yall draft another bust and miss the playoffs for the 10th straight year lls

the maloofs made horrible draft picks plus they were going broke

And y'all Barely made the playoffs to only get swept by cavs

But naw Lawson is like 15 n 9 dimes but west is tough,, those Denver Karl teams were gettn bounced out the first round every year

I'd rather have wcs or mario
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah we on the same page. D-Mo and Josh would be enough at PF. Nuggets might get cute and ask for Capela too if we go that route. What they do with that 18th pick next week will tell me how they're gonna approach the off-season. First time in awhile we won't really be "star chasing"

It's a good feeling to finally actually have a core that we're trying to build around and take that next step with because we're really not that far off......
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brook Lopez definitely has enough talent to be a starting center, no question.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Brook Lopez definitely has enough talent to be a starting center, no question.

You good bro?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall can name 29 better centers out there?