Official 2015 NBA OFFSEASON thread

Options
1288289290291292294»

Comments

• Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A healthy Miami team is a get it threat to Chicago.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shhhh...leave em sleep....
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Bulls may still be able to win the East???? Lol that's a stretch.... What teams in the East really upgraded like that????? Toronto or Washington will be the 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th seed in the East and the Bucks will make the playoffs....... BOOK IT........

Really going out on a limb there

Oh I know ? , I KNOW......

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Beta wrote: »

Biggest concerns for Miami are health and can they get enough shooting and spacing but I think they're going to be a good team with depth and a nice mix of veterans and young players. Yall need to rest Wade as much as possible and get him into the playoffs healthy but that Gerald Green pick up was an underrated move this offseason, he can slide in for Wade and he played with Dragic in Phoenix.
  • Beta
    edited September 2015
    Options

Biggest concerns for Miami are health and can they get enough shooting and spacing but I think they're going to be a good team with depth and a nice mix of veterans and young players. Yall need to rest Wade as much as possible and get him into the playoffs healthy but that Gerald Green pick up was an underrated move this offseason, he can slide in for Wade and he played with Dragic in Phoenix.

yeah that spacing thing is what I was upset about like 2 games after dragic came...Then deng opting in made me facepalm. But if only wade was a perimeter threat....just gotta rely on bosh on the perimeter pretty much. 3 slashers is no bueno but green can shoot along with mcroberts and occasionally deng so we'll see.

With green and winslow we can afford to rest wade
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to retire this thread and make the 2015-16 thread
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Who is miami's best shooter? Bosh? gerald green or mcroberts? lol nothin but struggle options their spacing all ? up pack the paint and force deng,wade,winslow to shoot good luck wit that.

Heats ceiling is a 4 seed unless rose is out for the season again and they won't get out the 2nd round( may not get out the1st round depending on the match up)
  • Beta
    Options
    There's another thread ? so I didn't read this obsolete post
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Y'all participate in fantasy league? I would like to, where do I sign up?

So y'all gonna ignore my question?

Wait for the thread by big pun's lil cousin millz

Y'all really gonna be like that :/

I make the espn.com league every year, I'll set it up probably later today, make the thread and all that.

Bragging rights for me again or will y'all stop being trash

What ? me up is you be picking like 4-5 bulls players every time and that ? works for you wtf

outside of rose they are durable

i stand correct
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

detcatinva wrote: »
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Knicks had 27 mil in cap space they gave 8 mil to super average affalo and 12-13 a year to sideshow bob lopez

They got 8 mil left and are talking to corey brwer and derrick williams.Is this even a playoff team? lollllllll

The glory days this team had in the 90's.. to becoming a downhill non existent organization in the early and mid 2000's era speaks volume.. This team wasn't going sign anybody significant.. That's the reality.. These move's that we made put us in the right direction..but do I think it's playoff worthy? No.. Gotta clean up the reputation first to a least make this organization an attraction for FA's.. That why I applaud Phil for not letting the NY Media pressuring him into doing something stupid..like James Dolan would do out of desperation, just to get torn to pieces by the Media..

We could of got Greg Monroe.., Phil gave him the max.. instead he wants to win(spending 5 years in Detroit and never sniff the playoff's) and goes to the bucks.. Top 5 in defense that would compliment his skill sets than here, solid core roster and jason kidd as the head coach...Playoff ready... can't blame him..

Plus, with the horror stories, that some of these players hear about this organization past... You can't blame them for not wanting to take the risk..

Now as for these pick up's.. Affalo, Lopez and then later on Corey brewer and Derrick Williams.. Solid pieces.. Give's us Flexibility in terms of the roster, adjustment's and Fits. This organization has almost always prioritized the scorer over the fit, and the name over the scheme. and feels good to see that Phil and them.. are doing something different.. than the opposite..Just find smart, decent shooting players and Big Men defensive mechanic's, with indirect skill sets on offense.. and can do the ? work around Melo..

Unlike all them other ? derrick williams still have a ton of untapped potential, also thomas robinson

Stop with this untapped potential non sense them ? is trash

and yet hes cooking