Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doin uber is the WOAT sometimes
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want to drive people around that I know let alone other strangers. Is the pay decent doing that
  • Beta
    Options
    I don't want to drive people around that I know let alone other strangers. Is the pay decent doing that

Depends on the customers but I mean on a nice Friday and sat night I can pull in about $200 for about 3 hrs work.

I just try to make $80 on weekdays and $150 on the weekends

So it's a extra $500 a week on the side.

I benefit from being so close to NY
  • Beta
    Options
    And I don't like ppl in my car really neither I be thinkin someone gonna shoot me in the back of the head when I get them there. Especially that time when this white boy had me take him to like bedstuy like at midnight one time and my friends was like murderers don't download and sign up on apps lol but I got my knife with me anyways so hopefully I stab some ? in the throat one day. But I get nice people really.
  • Beta
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    My son outchea drag racing these esé ? . I let him sit in jail last night. To ? him off I am gonna give his car to his little brother. These kids gon learn. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR NIGGANESS!!!!

Did he win?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Y'all don't have concealed carry permits so you can have a gun on you
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They can make some bank out here in L.A. I never ? with them but I know a driver and he said he is easily gonna pull down 75k plus. He says he puts in alot of hours bcuz he loves the hustle.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
  • Beta
    Options

Yeah I been tryin to get one for like 2 years now. My girl would hide that ? from me though lol she knows I would point it at her saying some movie line or some ?

And yeah O.G this dude I know make like 60k from it after the deductions
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my dad told me i should sign up for that ? for side money, i tried but my car a couple years too old plus, its mississippi anyway.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do something similar to uber, its called Redcap, where you drive your car to somebody's house and you take them in their car where they wanna go
  • O.G.
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I do something similar to uber, its called Redcap, where you drive your car to somebody's house and you take them in their car where they wanna go

huh? Do they not have a license or something? I don't get it.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess that's a way for cats to get sloppy ? and they don't have to drive.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The service I work for is only available in California and Florida. Nothing but rich white people who tip me well so I'm not complaining
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sitting here thinking I should've stuck with Little League baseball
  • O.G.
    Options

The service I work for is only available in California and Florida. Nothing but rich white people who tip me well so I'm not complaining

Oh I get it now. It's like ordering a town car but the town car is your own car instead of the one the company supplies with driver. I get that but rich people I know ain't too trusting enough to let a stranger drive their luxury auto around town. Valet parking be stressful for them type folks out here. The thought of them sitting in a traffic jam being a backseat driver while someone is driving their Bentley is funny. Hey, getting to drive fancy cars while getting paid is a nice hustle tho. Get that cheddar cuzzin.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Sitting here thinking I should've stuck with Little League baseball

Was just thinking the other day about why don't more black kids get into baseball. But then it came to me.
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about how much better the NFL was when you they were actually allowed to play defense. I think fantasy football diluted the game quite a bit. It's still king though.... for now.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    How spotify not gon have pilot talk 3? Smh
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder where we finally rank Serena in terms of great/accomplished athletes of all time when she's done
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Just watched the recent Robocop movie, it's not better than the OG version but it wasn't bad
  • Beta
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    How spotify not gon have pilot talk 3? Smh

It was underwhelming considering the hype. I know he has something new on the way though. And I remember when you wasn't a fan...
This discussion has been closed.