The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna see this vs the shield

vcyhzd53beuy.jpg
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

vcyhzd53beuy.jpg

Heavy hitters.

On the real they'd demolish the shield but wwe booking would have the shield putting all 3 through tables and dominating smh
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

vcyhzd53beuy.jpg

Heavy hitters.

On the real they'd demolish the shield but wwe booking would have the shield putting all 3 through tables and dominating smh

Lol truth
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion Think they'd book shield to dominate, maybe win but it's b like the wyatts
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    Ion Think they'd book shield to dominate, maybe win but it's b like the wyatts

Think the point is Sheild.going over no questions asked at the end of the day, all 3 still going thru tables.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AND they gettin speared through barricades by Reigns, you already know.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Just let it go Shawn lmaooo
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Shawn gonna look so funny if/when he shaves it all off. HHH looked weird when he did it a few years ago
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I doubt that ? cuts that ? he gonna just rock a bandanna ala Bret Michaels lol
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephanie can get her ass ate
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    WWEIntercontinental Champion Ahmed Johnson regarding his controversial career. Johnson responded to recent criticism, his relationship with WWF talent from his time there, racist incidents, WCW, his relationship with Booker T and Stevie Ray, not becoming WWE champion, and much more. You can check out the full interview in the video above, below are some highlights:

His backstage scuffle with The Rock:

"What happened was, he was back in the locker room and I was already back there on the other side of the lockers, so, he couldn't see me. And he walked in there with Triple H and Shawn, and they were all talking and they were making black jokes, and they didn't know I was there. When Triple H said, 'Man, we were joking Rocky, we were joking,' and Rock said, 'That's okay, people look at me and think I'm black. I'm not black, man. My mom had an affair on my dad with a white man. That's my dad. The white guy is my dad.'

"He was serious as a heart attack. So I stepped from around the locker and said, 'What you just say?' He said, 'Aw, aw, nothing, man, you know just here bulls--tting,' and I said, 'Yeah, I heard you over there selling that bulls--t, man. What did you say about your dad? You mean to tell me this man bust his ass for us to be in this federation, and you're denying him?' Then he got cocky and said, 'Man, this ain't none of your business' Once he said that, we went for blows. After that, Ron Simmons and Papa Shango broke it up
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That story don’t shock me one bit Rock ain’t ?
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    WWEIntercontinental Champion Ahmed Johnson regarding his controversial career. Johnson responded to recent criticism, his relationship with WWF talent from his time there, racist incidents, WCW, his relationship with Booker T and Stevie Ray, not becoming WWE champion, and much more. You can check out the full interview in the video above, below are some highlights:

His backstage scuffle with The Rock:

"What happened was, he was back in the locker room and I was already back there on the other side of the lockers, so, he couldn't see me. And he walked in there with Triple H and Shawn, and they were all talking and they were making black jokes, and they didn't know I was there. When Triple H said, 'Man, we were joking Rocky, we were joking,' and Rock said, 'That's okay, people look at me and think I'm black. I'm not black, man. My mom had an affair on my dad with a white man. That's my dad. The white guy is my dad.'

"He was serious as a heart attack. So I stepped from around the locker and said, 'What you just say?' He said, 'Aw, aw, nothing, man, you know just here bulls--tting,' and I said, 'Yeah, I heard you over there selling that bulls--t, man. What did you say about your dad? You mean to tell me this man bust his ass for us to be in this federation, and you're denying him?' Then he got cocky and said, 'Man, this ain't none of your business' Once he said that, we went for blows. After that, Ron Simmons and Papa Shango broke it up

If true that's ? up ..... I also heard a story that after he won tha i/c title that scsa (tha guy who stole bad news brown gimmick)spray painted congratulations ? on his rental car at a house show
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rock foul for that ? if it's true
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm

If stories are to be believed then HHH & HBK didn't really ? with the Rock in 1996/1997 /1998(which is the only time this could have happened)
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    That story is ? lol
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't joke about no ? like that ... rock made his momma out ta be a ? wit that lie. .. I think at times he's not comfortable in his own skin... a posta in anotha room made tha point that you neva see a black woman as co-lead in none or rock's films... it's always a white woman
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Thought it was ? from jump cause I thought the Rock hated Shawn and Hunter during those years
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    idk to be honest, I mean one end yeah he didn't like Shawn or H but maybe he was trying to be friends or push ? past but at the same time Rock or better yet Dwayne has always gave me that "white" black guy feel like he would feel more comfortable around white people.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options