What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Replies

• OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be on ABW
    TonyDubbz
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    speaking of the rumble so rousey about to steal the spotlight lol
    Serious Juice MayneVIBE
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to find a new avi for abw what y’all think about this
    5j1fb7wia6w0.png
    CSOPQOGDirtyDeeKnowReasonForPeace
  • a-grave247a-grave247 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Fuck it I'm going to say it, I think Daniel Bryan was and is the most overrated wrestler ever. He is good in the ring, but he is terrible on the mic..like awful. I don't get how he gets so much love.
    Angeles1son85Serious Juice Mayne  Colin$mackabi$hkj_da_midwest_mobstaMillzOG
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    a-grave247 wrote: »
    Fuck it I'm going to say it, I think Daniel Bryan was and is the most overrated wrestler ever. He is good in the ring, but he is terrible on the mic..like awful. I don't get how he gets so much love.

imma have to go with triple h once he got steph he forced his way into the spotlight he woulda been a star not this king of king dude he think he is
    warrior-no-sell.gif

imma have to go with triple h once he got steph he forced his way into the spotlight he woulda been a star not this king of king dude he think he is
    warrior-no-sell.gif

I get what you are saying, but hhh has put on better matches eg: the matches with hbk, the war with stone cold, mick Foley in that hard-core match athe royal rumble and hell in the cell with taker and he is way better on the mic than Daniel.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolph Ziggler quit first day as champ
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    Dupac

warrior-no-sell.gif

I get what you are saying, but hhh has put on better matches eg: the matches with hbk, the war with stone cold, mick Foley in that hard-core match athe royal rumble and hell in the cell with taker and he is way better on the mic than Daniel.

i agree i aint comparing him to daniel just sayin he most overrated wrestler ever how he puts himself up there with rock taker austin hbk flair bret etc the top tier he aint just cuz he married in got power and put himself in that position and hate how any new legend from wcw he gets first crack at em lol

warrior-no-sell.gif

i agree i aint comparing him to daniel just sayin he most overrated wrestler ever how he puts himself up there with rock taker austin hbk flair bret etc the top tier he aint just cuz he married in got power and put himself in that position and hate how any new legend from wcw he gets first crack at em lol

Lol yeah,that is fuckeries how he gets first crack at wcw legends.
    Angeles1son85
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't know that Kenta finally got called up. Dope.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolph Ziggler quit first day as champ

My homeboy said what if he win the rumble? .... i aint even think about that but the package they showed of him winning money in the bank and all that other shit would kind of seem like a sign. Random as fuck but I mean it could happen i suppose?
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,361 Regulator
    Remember when this shit was all dead before I made a Wrestlemania thread and slowly but surely it all came to this.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Angeles1son85
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambrose had surgery for a torn triceps today in alabama
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

Lmaoo

Tha fan was very disrespectful
    Damn y’all still here
    Man that maven shit trash I’m on ABW right now
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the maven site trash, just like maven.....

anodjx.gif?w=870
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    VIBE
    some of the threads closing already ?
    dWpL6_s-200x150.gif
    VIBE
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Shit is depression