? Sanchez wrote: »
    rozay got exposed as a justin bieber emo ? lookin dude
    Stew wrote: »

lank?

Them threads gone bruh.

When the ? was this?

Before the IC crashed the last time, prolly around '07-08.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    snpdt0.jpg

Can you write Nas lauce on you locker son.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? got a cubby
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    snpdt0.jpg

Yo, is that Sharpie? Your principal gonna call you into his office when he sees that...
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lank?

Them threads gone bruh.

When the ? was this?

OTT exposed him around 08 i think like stew said, ? wasnt a big deal tho dude changed his name and avi and became a weird rick ross stan shortly after
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

OTT exposed him around 08 i think like stew said, ? wasnt a big deal tho dude changed his name and avi and became a weird rick ross stan shortly after

false.... Hiphopisafag aka rozaycrackanacle aka Justin bieber was xposed n 2012 n a thread dedicated 2 me.......katz was poppin ? about me & jg came n the thread posted the T/S & his ppicture xposin him as a lame cracka Justin bieber look alike & Katz went n.........mods was even photoshoppin that crackaz pix & the thread got delete by that other cracka ducky when the site got hack.....& 4 the record that cracka was not a Ross fan that sick ? ? just wanted 2 flirt wit blk male posters N/H sstraight cracka ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

false.... Hiphopisafag aka rozaycrackanacle aka Justin bieber was xposed n 2012 n a thread dedicated 2 me.......katz was poppin ? about me & jg came n the thread posted the T/S & his ppicture xposin him as a lame cracka Justin bieber look alike & Katz went n.........mods was even photoshoppin that crackaz pix & the thread got delete by that other cracka ducky when the site got hack.....& 4 the record that cracka was not a Ross fan that sick ? ? just wanted 2 flirt wit blk male posters N/H sstraight cracka ?

false
  • gee757
    Options

false

Facts.....the only thing I maybe off on is the yr it was either 2011 or 2012......but @Trillaaaaaa was the TS & as I stated jg came thru & xposed trillaaaaaa & rozaycrackanacle......
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    LOL I just remembered who he was originally. He was "HipHopIsAlive". The king of all heathens exposed gee ol fred the ? son lookin ass. Then out of nowhere he dropped pictures of hip hop is alive. He looked like a normal young ass white boy. The thing that was funny about it was the fact that he looked dead on justin beiber. But a gothic/emo version. Whats really sad is that little white kid know more about hip hop than about 60% of the posters in the reason.

He came back with the new user name and started trolling officer ricky stans with me and a few others. This fool gee is still mad lol. Me, carlos looser, gee has a hot picture, and dude that always posted random funny ? with the avi of somebody with a needle in their arm. Used to make that terrorist mod h-rap and his son gee757 furious. Riddle rap used to ? them of with his g unit stanism a well.

He more than likely started a new account again.
  • gee757
    Options
    LOL I just remembered who he was originally. He was "HipHopIsAlive". The king of all heathens exposed gee ol fred the ? son lookin ass. Then out of nowhere he dropped pictures of hip hop is alive. He looked like a normal young ass white boy. The thing that was funny about it was the fact that he looked dead on justin beiber. But a gothic/emo version. Whats really sad is that little white kid know more about hip hop than about 60% of the posters in the reason.

He came back with the new user name and started trolling officer ricky stans with me and a few others. This fool gee is still mad lol. Me, carlos looser, gee has a hot picture, and dude that always posted random funny ? with the avi of somebody with a needle in their arm. Used to make that terrorist mod h-rap and his son gee757 furious. Riddle rap used to ? them of with his g unit stanism a well.

He more than likely started a new account again.

White boy plz I never got xposed on here jg posted trilla & rozaycrackanacles pix cuz they had no biznizz talkin ? get ya facts right cracka
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

It wasnt 2012 or the thread would still be accessible. This all went down before OTT and JG took over the board or maybe even during that time which was 08. The site was brought back for good in 09/10.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    he the jay z and dame dash aliases too

No wonder he ain't funny
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    How yall didn't know he was white? All them times I called him out and plus with his corny jokes
  • Stew
    Options
    How yall didn't know he was white? All them times I called him out and plus with his corny jokes

Only mfs who are corny like corny jokes.
  • gee757
    Options

It wasnt 2012 or the thread would still be accessible. This all went down before OTT and JG took over the board or maybe even during that time which was 08. The site was brought back for good in 09/10.

Then it was 2011 it wasn't 09/10......like I said @Trillaaaaaa was the TS & mods was n there roastin that ? ....I would call the mods out but the last time I did that 1 of the mods asked me not 2 bring it up cuz i guesss they wasnt a mod at the time lol......but I'm speaking all facts I don't know wtf this chatty patty baron_? is talking bout
  • Stew
    Options

Then it was 2011 it wasn't 09/10......like I said @Trillaaaaaa was the TS & mods was n there roastin that ? ....I would call the mods out but the last time I did that 1 of the mods asked me not 2 bring it up cuz i guesss they wasnt a mod at the time lol......but I'm speaking all facts I don't know wtf this chatty patty baron_? is talking bout

OTT wasn't allowed to openly post in 2011 bruh smh smoke some more
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I coined the Rozay Tabernacle name a couple of years ago
  • gee757
    Options

The site ain't get hacked n 2011? Regardless @Trillaaaaaa aka fooltime was the TS when rozaycrackanacle got xposed
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee back, Shadyteam back, Cali back
  • Stew
    Options

The site ain't get hacked n 2011? Regardless @Trillaaaaaa aka fooltime was the TS when rozaycrackanacle got xposed

Look at your join date. It says Dec 2009. That's when the site came back from being hacked.
  • gee757
    Options
    Look at your join date. It says Dec 2009. That's when the site came back from being hacked.

So u mean 2 tell me the site hasn't bbeenbbeen hacked again since 09? I could of swear jg & ducky was deleting threads n 2011 regardless tho @Trillaaaaaa aka fool time was the TS when rozaycrackanacle got xposed