R.I.P Rozaytabernacle

Options
124»

Comments

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    ROZAYTABERNACLE was such a clown he admitted himself he comes from a good upper middle class backround and grew up in a suburb and nice neighbourhood

Such a poser because to some people 'Hip-Hop' is just entertainment while to those of us really from the struggle and poverty it is something we connect to and something that helps us and uplifts us

So many of these clowns like him who had it good don't know about the struggle smh
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    ROZAYTABERNACLE was such a clown he admitted himself he comes from a good upper middle class backround and grew up in a suburb and nice neighbourhood

Such a poser because to some people 'Hip-Hop' is just entertainment while to those of us really from the struggle and poverty it is something we connect to and something that helps us and uplifts us

So many of these clowns like him who had it good don't know about the struggle smh

@GunTown

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut it up.

you probably are cool in real life.

but all you ever post is "blah blah blah eminem blah blah blah has melody blah blah blah can sing blah blah blah b.o.b blah blah blah "hip hop" blah blah blah nas blah blah lyrical blah blah blah blah hooks blah blah blah struggle blah blah blah"

? damn.

talk about something ELSE. you live in ? london. how bad is it REALLY? ? .

LIKE REALLY.

LONDON.

yall dont even have GUNS for real. i saw kidulthood.

knock it off and talk about something else other than "the struggle' and "whats real" and all that because its CORNY man. everybody notice.

• TheDouce
    TheDouce Members Posts: 24
    Options

Dude living in Notting hill with the yuppy folk talking bout the struggle. Foh
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    @merciful_poster can u set the record straight u xposed rozaycrackanacle & trillaaaaaa n 2011 wen they was n the reason actin like donkeys right?
  • GunTown
    Options
    TheDouce wrote: »

living in Notting hill with the yuppy folk talking bout the struggle. Foh

I'm not from Notting Hill but not far from there

And like Ladbroke Grove isn't in Notting Hill and like Shepherds Bush, Acton, Kensal Green, Harlesden aren't 5 mins away

• GunTown
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

@GunTown

but all you ever post is "blah blah blah eminem blah blah blah has melody blah blah blah can sing blah blah blah b.o.b blah blah blah "hip hop" blah blah blah nas blah blah lyrical blah blah blah blah hooks blah blah blah struggle blah blah blah"

? damn.

LIKE REALLY.

LONDON.

knock it off and talk about something else other than "the struggle' and "whats real" and all that because its CORNY man. everybody notice.

We don't? that's news to me buddy. I guess u go by films mate i guess u believe Peter Pan is real just because u seen it on TV

London shooting: 'Postcode' wars blight Mozart Estate

By Kevin Young
    BBC News, north-west London

John Fearon Walk remained sealed off after the three teenagers were shot Bathed in blazing sunshine, the tree-lined streets full of cottage-style terraced houses do not appear to be a hotbed of inter-gang rivalry.

But the atmosphere in the streets south of Queen's Park station in north-west London - where three young women, one of them cradling her baby son, were shot on Thursday - changes radically by night.

I know the area well, having spent four years living about five minutes from John Fearon Walk, the alley which was still sealed off the day after the attack.

But the ever-growing huddles of threatening-looking teenagers and the booming music from car speakers eventually became too much for me - and people who still live nearby say this scares them too.

"Me and my kids can't go in this area after seven o'clock at night," said a mother-of-two who did not want to give her name to protect her family.

"I've lived here for 14 years. It used to be a very good area, but now maybe there's a new generation," she adds.

'? City'
    The woman says large numbers of young people gather every evening outside the corner shop opposite the crime scene.

And this is echoed by Yvonne, who points towards the Mozart Estate, the five-storey red-brick block where the teenagers - aged 17, 18, 19 - were shot as they talked to several boys in a back garden.

"Groups are there continuously, every single night," she says.

Trees line the streets close to the alley where the shootings took place "Sometimes it can be two or three in the morning, and they're fighting or chasing each other."

The estate, which is nearly 40 years old, used to be nicknamed "? City" but part of it was later demolished, she says.

"They thought by knocking it down and tarting it up, it was going to get better. But it hasn't."

Fabian Sharp from the Queen's Park Neighbourhood Forum recalls the murder of Daniel Omari Smith, a 22-year-old electrician shot on Harrow Road in May 2010.

Last month a man was charged with murdering him.

"I think it was a wake-up call that things were not right, and since then they've certainly not been getting better."

The estate is "actually a very nice place, but it has high levels of social need and social housing", he says.

Geography is one explanation for the violence, as the estate is in the borough of Westminster, but nearby are Brent, and Kensington and Chelsea.

Teenagers "find themselves caught in a vice between gangs from Ladbroke Grove and South Kilburn, both of which have decided that Mozart is an area that is probably weak and is to be targeted", says Mr Sharp.

'Long-term problem'
    And Karen Buck, Labour's MP for Westminster North, says "there is a worry" about how police "co-ordinate a response across borough boundaries".

The Beethoven Centre in Third Avenue offers space and classes to try to help people around Queen's Park The area has a "long-term problem of some inter-gang rivalries here that I think now need to be escalated in terms of the police and council response", she says.

Jack, who is walking his dog and describes himself as "a boy around town years ago", says the problems began "after the Stonebridge Estate was knocked down and families moved to new housing at South Kilburn".

"You've got naughty people that moved down from Stonebridge - their kids are now the leaders down here. They all carry weapons," he says.

Jack says he is worried about the impact of high-profile attacks on the area, saying "professional people" are now investing in homes locally.

"If this carries on, you're going to get people moving out," he says. "They're going to look for a property somewhere else which is a little bit safer."

Mr Sharp says there are "new ways of working being piloted by the children's service and by the health outreach workers, to intensify the amount of support they're able to give to families living on the Mozart Estate".

Daniel Omari Smith was shot at the southern end of Harrow Road as he left a fast-food restaurant in 2010 "But the backdrop to this is cuts," he says.

Jean, who is 49 and has lived nearby all her life, agrees "there's nothing for the kids with all the cutbacks".

"They've taken all the youth clubs and there's nothing here," she says. When we were growing up, there were things for us to do - adventure playgrounds and people taking us out for the day.

"Now you've got the Kilburn lot, the Mozart lot, the Ladbroke Grove lot, and they're all just coming and shooting guns, beating up the children, getting stabbed. It's shocking."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15126415

•  i ro ny
    Options

@GunTown

? damn.

LIKE REALLY.

LONDON.

We don't? that's news to me buddy. I guess u go by films mate i guess u believe Peter Pan is real just because u seen it on TV

By Kevin Young

John Fearon Walk remained sealed off after the three teenagers were shot Bathed in blazing sunshine, the tree-lined streets full of cottage-style terraced houses do not appear to be a hotbed of inter-gang rivalry.

But the atmosphere in the streets south of Queen's Park station in north-west London - where three young women, one of them cradling her baby son, were shot on Thursday - changes radically by night.

I know the area well, having spent four years living about five minutes from John Fearon Walk, the alley which was still sealed off the day after the attack.

But the ever-growing huddles of threatening-looking teenagers and the booming music from car speakers eventually became too much for me - and people who still live nearby say this scares them too.

"Me and my kids can't go in this area after seven o'clock at night," said a mother-of-two who did not want to give her name to protect her family.

"I've lived here for 14 years. It used to be a very good area, but now maybe there's a new generation," she adds.

'? City'
    The woman says large numbers of young people gather every evening outside the corner shop opposite the crime scene.

And this is echoed by Yvonne, who points towards the Mozart Estate, the five-storey red-brick block where the teenagers - aged 17, 18, 19 - were shot as they talked to several boys in a back garden.

Trees line the streets close to the alley where the shootings took place "Sometimes it can be two or three in the morning, and they're fighting or chasing each other."

The estate, which is nearly 40 years old, used to be nicknamed "? City" but part of it was later demolished, she says.

"They thought by knocking it down and tarting it up, it was going to get better. But it hasn't."

Fabian Sharp from the Queen's Park Neighbourhood Forum recalls the murder of Daniel Omari Smith, a 22-year-old electrician shot on Harrow Road in May 2010.

"I think it was a wake-up call that things were not right, and since then they've certainly not been getting better."

The estate is "actually a very nice place, but it has high levels of social need and social housing", he says.

Geography is one explanation for the violence, as the estate is in the borough of Westminster, but nearby are Brent, and Kensington and Chelsea.

Teenagers "find themselves caught in a vice between gangs from Ladbroke Grove and South Kilburn, both of which have decided that Mozart is an area that is probably weak and is to be targeted", says Mr Sharp.

'Long-term problem'
    And Karen Buck, Labour's MP for Westminster North, says "there is a worry" about how police "co-ordinate a response across borough boundaries".

The Beethoven Centre in Third Avenue offers space and classes to try to help people around Queen's Park The area has a "long-term problem of some inter-gang rivalries here that I think now need to be escalated in terms of the police and council response", she says.

Jack, who is walking his dog and describes himself as "a boy around town years ago", says the problems began "after the Stonebridge Estate was knocked down and families moved to new housing at South Kilburn".

"You've got naughty people that moved down from Stonebridge - their kids are now the leaders down here. They all carry weapons," he says.

Jack says he is worried about the impact of high-profile attacks on the area, saying "professional people" are now investing in homes locally.

"If this carries on, you're going to get people moving out," he says. "They're going to look for a property somewhere else which is a little bit safer."

Mr Sharp says there are "new ways of working being piloted by the children's service and by the health outreach workers, to intensify the amount of support they're able to give to families living on the Mozart Estate".

Daniel Omari Smith was shot at the southern end of Harrow Road as he left a fast-food restaurant in 2010 "But the backdrop to this is cuts," he says.

Jean, who is 49 and has lived nearby all her life, agrees "there's nothing for the kids with all the cutbacks".

"They've taken all the youth clubs and there's nothing here," she says. When we were growing up, there were things for us to do - adventure playgrounds and people taking us out for the day.

"Now you've got the Kilburn lot, the Mozart lot, the Ladbroke Grove lot, and they're all just coming and shooting guns, beating up the children, getting stabbed. It's shocking."

My house has more guns than the entire London.

Fact.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @guntown, where the pics at?

Are you still larry holmes status or nah?
  • GunTown
    Options

@GunTown

? damn.

LIKE REALLY.

LONDON.

By Kevin Young

'? City'

'Long-term problem'

Fact.

U a bad man no 1 can chat to u

U the biggest Gangsta ever your name rings bells black to black

Pat your self on the back mate
  •  i ro ny
    Options

@GunTown

? damn.

LIKE REALLY.

LONDON.

By Kevin Young

'? City'

'Long-term problem'

Fact.

Nah not at all. I'm far from a gangster. Guns don't make you gangster.

I'm just saying.

When I visit England, I'm gonna hit you up. I'm not challenging the fact that yall have the ghetto or hoods, I'm just saying that it's different in Americs eventhough the mindstate is similar.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @GunTown you still the g.o.a.t and all..............but all that stuff you posted is like 1 or 2 weeks in oakland california. Hell, it might be even more than that within 1 or 2 weeks. Y'all really don't understand how good y'all got it out there compared to other places. Do you not realize that london is one of the safest places on the entire planet? telling cats in U.S hoods about how ruff your hoods are is like us telling sand ? and african ? how ruff our hoods are. Somebody from iraq will laugh at oakland, but they will die of laughter if you even try to tell them about the U.K.

Here's a prime example of how non threatening the U.K is to a oakland ? such as myself.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/235466/i-dont-give-a-? -how-hard-a-? -from-the-u-k-is/p1
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would laugh at guntown then ? around and accidentally ? her sexy ass in a street fight.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I would laugh at guntown then ? around and accidentally ? her sexy ass in a street fight.

I added "? Shadyteam to Eminems "Superman" a couple years ago to my IC bucket list".
  • GunTown
    Options

@GunTown

? damn.

LIKE REALLY.

LONDON.

By Kevin Young

'? City'

'Long-term problem'

Fact.

I'm just saying.

When I visit England, I'm gonna hit you up. I'm not challenging the fact that yall have the ghetto or hoods, I'm just saying that it's different in Americs eventhough the mindstate is similar.

Do that it's not even a US vs U.K. thing that is so immature and silly

If u came here i would show u the hoods, introduce u to homiez, put u on to clubs that are crackin, good places to eat, where to shop

I'm real like that

Everything i say u will see is truth i will introduce u to dudes i know who been to jail spent years in jail away from their sons or daughters that will tell u to your face 'Hailie's Song' and 'Mockingbird' is their fave song and how much they can relate because their kids mean everything to them. Guys that put in mad work but aren't ashamed to admit these type songs touch their heart

Then u can actually tell the I.C. because i am no liar i keep it real

Same thing goes for Nas i can show u how no 1 in the hoods i know here bumps his music same with Jay Z u can see with your own eyes

U can never hide the truth bro and if u came here u will see for sure
  • GunTown
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yo @GunTown you still the g.o.a.t and all..............but all that stuff you posted is like 1 or 2 weeks in oakland california. Hell, it might be even more than that within 1 or 2 weeks. Y'all really don't understand how good y'all got it out there compared to other places. Do you not realize that london is one of the safest places on the entire planet? telling cats in U.S hoods about how ruff your hoods are is like us telling sand ? and african ? how ruff our hoods are. Somebody from iraq will laugh at oakland, but they will die of laughter if you even try to tell them about the U.K.

Here's a prime example of how non threatening the U.K is to a oakland ? such as myself.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/235466/i-dont-give-a-? -how-hard-a-? -from-the-u-k-is/p1

But do u realize something cuhz?

Do u know how tiny the U.K. is compared to U.S.? the U.K. is the size of 1 American state

Just to put things in perspective u can even look this up

So with the U.S. being 10 times bigger of course the crime will be higher. the entire state of Texas is bigger than the whole U.K.

•  i ro ny
    Options

@GunTown

? damn.

LIKE REALLY.

LONDON.

By Kevin Young

'? City'

'Long-term problem'

Fact.

I'm just saying.

Do that it's not even a US vs U.K. thing that is so immature and silly

If u came here i would show u the hoods, introduce u to homiez, put u on to clubs that are crackin, good places to eat, where to shop

I'm real like that

Everything i say u will see is truth i will introduce u to dudes i know who been to jail spent years in jail away from their sons or daughters that will tell u to your face 'Hailie's Song' and 'Mockingbird' is their fave song and how much they can relate because their kids mean everything to them. Guys that put in mad work but aren't ashamed to admit these type songs touch their heart

Then u can actually tell the I.C. because i am no liar i keep it real

Same thing goes for Nas i can show u how no 1 in the hoods i know here bumps his music same with Jay Z u can see with your own eyes

U can never hide the truth bro and if u came here u will see for sure

Ok GunTown, I believe you.

Just tell your friends not to rob me when I'm there. U seem like U'd be on some funny ? based off our exchanges regarding Eminem.

Deal?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I added "? Shadyteam to Eminems "Superman" a couple years ago to my IC bucket list".

Anally
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    @merciful_poster can u set the record straight u xposed rozaycrackanacle & trillaaaaaa n 2011 wen they was n the reason actin like donkeys right?

You are right I remember the thread and the takeover of the IC, more people got exposed but justin beiber is the only one that sticks in memory, it was a bunch of duck aliases that did it, that ? was funny until the site shut down, I checked out other forums during the shutdown but there was no place like home.