“Across cultures darker people suffer most. Why?”

Options
cobbland
cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can it be argued that in every culture on this planet that has a documented and lengthy history of race based prejudice, discrimination, hatred, or violence towards those with darker complexions, the beings commonly referred to as the “Fallen Angels” were worshiped by those in power?

Can the hatred shown towards black people on this planet regardless of gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, occupation, social status, etc., be traced to the fallen angels’ resentment of having to bow before what they considered “the inferior creation?”

“Across cultures darker people suffer most. Why?” (Andre 3000)

“Beyond my conception of ignorance and deliberate ill will as causes of race prejudice, [I came to realize that] there must be other and more stronger and more threatening forces, forming the founding stones of race antagonism, which we had only begun to attack or perhaps in reality had not attacked at all.” (W.E.B. Du Bois, The Dusk of Dawn (New York: Harcourt, Brace, 1940), p. 282.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
The Latin text has been supplied by Mr. Wilfried Lechner-Schmidt. It basically follows the Group I text from which Meyer printed in his critical edition ["Vita Adae et Evae" Abhandlungen der koeniglichen Bayerischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, Philsoph.-philologische Klasse. Munich: 14.3: 185-250] It has been translated by B. Custis with the assistance of G. Anderson and R. Layton
THE LIFE OF ADAM AND EVE

Fall of Satan - [go to original Latin]
12.1 Groaning, the Devil said: "O Adam, all my enmity, jealousy, and resentment is towards you, since on account of you I was expelled and alienated from my glory, which I had in heaven in the midst of the angels. On account of you I was cast out upon the earth."

12.2 Adam answered: "What have I done to you?

12.3 What fault do I have against you? Since you have not been harmed nor injured by us, why do you persecute us?"

13.1 The Devil answered: "Adam what are you saying to me? On account of you I was cast out from heaven.

13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of ? and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When ? blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of ? , Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of ? . The Lord ? then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.'

14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord ? , just as the Lord ? has commanded.'

14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of ? Jehovah.'

14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.'

15.1 Hearing this, other angels who were under me were unwilling to worship him.

15.2 Michael said: 'Worship the image of ? . If you do not worship, the Lord ? will grow angry with you.'

15.3 said: 'If he grows angry with me, I will place my seat above the stars of heaven and I will be like the Most High.'

16.1 Then the Lord ? grew angry with me and sent me forth with my angels from our glory. On account of you we were expelled from our dwelling into this world and cast out upon the earth.

16.2 Immediately we were in grief, since we had been despoiled of so much glory,

16.3 and we grieved to see you in such a great happiness of delights.

16:4 By a trick I cheated your wife and caused you to be expelled through her from the delights of your happiness, just as I had been expelled from my glory."

17.1 Hearing this, Adam cried out with a great shout because of the Devil, and said: "O Lord my ? , in your hands is my life. Make this adversary of mine be far from me, who seeks to ruin my soul. Give me his glory which he himself lost."

17.2 Immediately the Devil no longer appeared to him.

17.3 Adam truly persevered for forty days standing in penitence in the waters of the Jordan.

http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/anderson/vita/english/vita.lat.html
Fallen angels by rank
Some of the fallen were supposedly members of more than one rank, but this list will only list the primary rank, or the rank that is most well-known, of each apostate angel. For more information, see the articles of the various entities.

First Sphere
Seraphim
Lucifer
Satan
Leviathan
Belial

Cherubim
?
Beelzebub
Berith
Lauviah
Marou
Salikotal

Thrones
Focalor
Forneus
Gressil
Mammon
Murmur
Nelchael
Phenex
Purson
Raum
Sonneillon
Sytri
Verrine

Second Sphere
Dominions
Balam
Marchosias
Nilaihah
Oeillet
Paimon
Rosier

Virtues
Agares
Ariel
Barbatos
Belial
Lelaliah
Purson
Sealiah
Senciner
Uzziel

Powers
Amy
Beleth
Carnivean
Carreau
Crocell
Gaap
Lehahiah
Uvall

Third Sphere
Principalities
Belphegor
Imamiah
Ian
Nisroch
Nithael
Verrier

Archangels
Adramelech
Ananael
Basasael
Dagon
Mephistopheles
Moloch
Rimmon
Rumjal
Sarfael
Thammuz
Zagiel

Angels
Arakiba
Arakiel
Araxiel
Arioch
Armans
Asael
Asbeel
Astoreth
Caim
Iuvart

http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/misc/fallen_angesl.html

An African American Paternal Lineage Adds an Extremely Ancient Root to the Human Y Chromosome Phylogenetic Tree

We report the discovery of an African American Y chromosome that carries the ancestral state of all SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphism) that defined the basal portion of the Y chromosome phylogenetic tree…

Genotyping of a DNA sample that was submitted to a commercial genetic-testing facility demonstrated that the Y chromosome of this African American individual carried the ancestral state of all known Y chromosome SNPs…

We thank Jacqueline Johnson and her male cousins, the descendants of Albert Perry (South Carolina), as well as participating Family Tree DNA customers.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929713000736

"Almost every marginalized group that cites evidence of violence, especially police violence and abuse, is actually citing statistics against African-American members of that group."
http://a-spoon-is-born.tumblr.com/post/41018498617/almost-every-marginalized-group-that-cites

Comments

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ota Benga
    Ota-Benga-at-Bronx-Zoo-e1392748680660.jpg

In the sober opinion of progressive men of science, Benga’s exhibition on the hallowed grounds of the New York Zoological Gardens was not mere entertainment – it was educational. They believed Benga belonged to an inferior species; putting him on display in the zoo promoted the highest ideals of modern civilisation. This view had, after all, been espoused by generations of leading intellectuals. Louis Agassiz, the Harvard professor of geology and zoology, who at the time of his death in 1873 was arguably America’s most venerated scientist, had insisted for more than two decades that blacks were a separate species, a “degraded and degenerate race”.

http://farai.com/? -yourself-and-well-know-you-are-human-kalief-browder-and-ota-benga/

https://www.popularresistance.org/deep-racism-the-forgotten-history-of-human-zoos/

The Genetic Origins of the Andaman Islanders
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC378623/

Police Violence against Black Women in America
    tumblr_natrfnc8o41qjo9duo1_500.png
    http://thisiswhiteprivilege.tumblr.com/post/106878693113/wocinsolidarity-thepoliticalfreakshow

Police War against Blacks 1993
    tumblr_nafn9tjL231rcgl2jo1_500.jpg
    http://thisiswhiteprivilege.tumblr.com/post/117320585578/believebre-this-was-written-in-1993-but-looks

Haiti

Revelation 12:12 prophesies that, as the end of this age draws near, the devil will have "great wrath because he knows that he has but a short time."
    http://www.thejournal.org/issues/issue121/six-thousand-years-for-man-still-valid.html
    Revelation 12:12
    Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    http://biblehub.com/revelation/12-12.htm

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dislike of dark people has nothing to do with anything angels.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

@zzombie then why
  • zzombie
    Options

@zzombie then why

Look dark people have historically been technologically been weak, now there are reasons for that but it is what it is with that.

With that weakness we lost all the wars and become looked at as poor and the weak and the poor and weak will always be taken advantage of.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@zzombie then why

Look dark people have historically been technologically been weak, now there are reasons for that but it is what it is with that.

With that weakness we lost all the wars and become looked at as poor and the weak and the poor and weak will always be taken advantage of.

one interesting theory ive heard is that Africans are so suited for their climate and surroundings, that there was less of an impetus to build more in their environment than other cultures over the millenia. there is no greater creator of innovation than adversity. We all know that complacency is a huge block in being uncomfortable enough to make change.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@zzombie then why

Where did this "technology" that put them at such a disadvantage come from?

And what are the reasons?
  • zzombie
    Options

@zzombie then why

the technology came from the minds of men, through struggle,appropriation and necessity people invented new things.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

@zzombie then why

one interesting theory ive heard is that Africans are so suited for their climate and surroundings, that there was less of an impetus to build more in their environment than other cultures over the millenia. there is no greater creator of innovation than adversity. We all know that complacency is a huge block in being uncomfortable enough to make change.

THERE is a book called guns germs and steel that basically explains why europeans were able to take over the world it presents a good theory and when you extend to it asia and other parts of the world it also explains why the lighter skinned people were able to dominate the darker ones just about anywhere on this planet.

• Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really simple. Europeans came to Africa, caught an inferiority complex at the mere sight of Africans and went out of their way to destroy us.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

@zzombie then why

the technology came from the minds of men, through struggle,appropriation and necessity people invented new things.

Have you ever read the Book of Enoch?
  • zzombie
    Options

@zzombie then why

Have you ever read the Book of Enoch?

yes
  • zzombie
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    It's really simple. Europeans came to Africa, caught an inferiority complex at the mere sight of Africans and went out of their way to destroy us.

man DID YOU READ the thread???? it's not just about africans but all Dark people and the last thing europeans felt for africans during the times when they really tried to destroy us was an inferiority complex.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@zzombie then why

Exactly, that's what it comes down too. The climate in Africa and its many resources at the time allowed people to become comfortable, thinking in a natural circle more or less. It wasn't necessary evolution wise to make great change because much of the environment had everything they needed but of course there are other reasons too, animals and unique diseases, threats, etc
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options

@zzombie then why

THERE is a book called guns germs and steel that basically explains why europeans were able to take over the world it presents a good theory and when you extend to it asia and other parts of the world it also explains why the lighter skinned people were able to dominate the darker ones just about anywhere on this planet.

That book has many great points as well, most I can agree with. Unique diseases and threats created all kinds of changes in the world that many in warmer climates did not have to deal with. The manifestations of that created the world we basically see now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »

White people definitely have done this a lot and it also created the world we see today. There is a reason Spanish and English are the most spoken languages around the world, and most of that is because of wars and colonialism from Europeans. Europeans set back the progress of many places around the world, that is a historical fact.

But to be fair, other races have played command and conquest too. The biggest warlord of all time is Asian, but Europeans did ruin the world for many people for a long time. Would Europe be as rich and well of now if it wasn't for them plundering the resources of nations around the world? I highly doubt it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    THERE is a book called guns germs and steel that basically explains why europeans were able to take over the world it presents a good theory
    it really is a reasonable book

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Ota Benga

In the sober opinion of progressive men of science, Benga’s exhibition on the hallowed grounds of the New York Zoological Gardens was not mere entertainment – it was educational. They believed Benga belonged to an inferior species; putting him on display in the zoo promoted the highest ideals of modern civilisation. This view had, after all, been espoused by generations of leading intellectuals. Louis Agassiz, the Harvard professor of geology and zoology, who at the time of his death in 1873 was arguably America’s most venerated scientist, had insisted for more than two decades that blacks were a separate species, a “degraded and degenerate race”.

http://farai.com/? -yourself-and-well-know-you-are-human-kalief-browder-and-ota-benga/

https://www.popularresistance.org/deep-racism-the-forgotten-history-of-human-zoos/

http://thisiswhiteprivilege.tumblr.com/post/106878693113/wocinsolidarity-thepoliticalfreakshow

http://thisiswhiteprivilege.tumblr.com/post/117320585578/believebre-this-was-written-in-1993-but-looks

Haiti

Revelation 12:12 prophesies that, as the end of this age draws near, the devil will have "great wrath because he knows that he has but a short time."
    http://www.thejournal.org/issues/issue121/six-thousand-years-for-man-still-valid.html
    Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Thawadah for this thread bro.

This thread didn't get a fair shake. Bruh put some knowledge out there and it fell by the wayside. I even forgot about it.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ota Benga

Haiti

This thread didn't get a fair shake. Bruh put some knowledge out there and it fell by the wayside. I even forgot about it.

OP makes GOAT threads......

However,

I agree with zzombie and the consensus of posters that follow the guns, germs, steel theory on this one......

Respect due....

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

@zzombie then why

bambu wrote: »
    Ota Benga

Haiti

However,

I agree with zzombie and the consensus of posters that follow the guns, germs, steel theory on this one......

Respect due....

Reading it now.
  • zzombie
    Options

@zzombie then why

bambu wrote: »
    Ota Benga

Haiti

However,

Respect due....

Reading it now.

you might also want to check out the documentary it does not do the book justice but it's a cool skim of the idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojU31yHDqiM
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people got technologically lazy over time and gave information and taught skills to people who would later do us in.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Black people got technologically lazy over time and gave information and taught skills to people who would later do us in.

Not lazy just deceived. Til this day, white still deceive us, even in the media turning brother against brother. There's a reason we are ? 's first and favorite like children. It's cause we're innocent.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Knowing history can help you not repeat it, BUT that's not enough!

1. Armed with this info what's next? What do we do with it. Where do we go from here?

Because of my skin and my life's experiences I'm on auto-bias. I automatically believe all that I read or come across because I relate to it and in a small way have experienced it (nothing like our ancestors).

But, since I was a kid (now 35) I've always felt like the Bible and history is a lie. It's exactly that, His - Story. Someones account to gain the masses, control them through religion and smoke and mirrors, etc. Exactly how we view European/Caucasians have done to stay on top.

2. Do not misinterpret what I'm saying, but how does one verify historic facts?

I hope I explained myself well, I might edit this numerous times lol

@cobbland and everyone else who contributed to the thread. Thank you very much for posting. You have no idea how valuable this is to me.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bbkg79 wrote: »
    Knowing history can help you not repeat it, BUT that's not enough!
    But, since I was a kid (now 35) I've always felt like the Bible and history is a lie. It's exactly that, His - Story. Someones account to gain the masses, control them through religion and smoke and mirrors, etc. Exactly how we view European/Caucasians have done to stay on top.
    @cobbland and everyone else who contributed to the thread. Thank you very much for posting. You have no idea how valuable this is to me.

Im 39 and i am sure i have been conscious my entire life. I hated church. I only spent the night at family and friends houses who didnt go to church. I missed out on soooo many probably good relationships because i began to distance myself from them when they continue to invite me to their church without getting the hint or clue that i aint down with that ? . And i knew nothing. Had no knowledge. Just a ? who was a heathen.

I became conscious in 92 while attending a seminar at kent state. The speaker was wack, but he was exposing things i never heard before. i was only 16 and a jr, but still. Lincoln may had black blood. jesse jackson directly help ? MLK. I found out who malcolm x was a month before i saw the movie. I found out that i was African, that day too. An African who happened to be born in america. If my mom gave birth to me in an oven, would i be a biscuit?

i joined the service, and was always in-tune to the racism. people confused me loving Black people so much with hating white people. I wasnt mean to people, but it was obvious that i wasnt too chummy with them. The one i was cool with, i wrote about his sister in the scumbag thread. But i couldnt do a career in the service because i knew i could never compromise my integrity and play the game. I knew too much and wasnt as blind as other brothers.

I got out and was an education/history major in school. learned alot, got alot of questions answers, but didnt know it was all ? until recently. i have since, raised my level of consciousness. I had to know why, Black people, "african-americans" get it worse than everyone. The most hated. So much so, we hate each other. Systems were designed and put in place to contain us. rule us. govern us. Why us? Now I know, and now i understand, and it makes me a better person. I can now call myself "smart" without referring to any degrees.

U asked "1. Armed with this info what's next? What do we do with it. Where do we go from here?"

Waking people up does wonders. when you are awake, you can see the matrix. Why do more people care about a wack rapper like meek mills getting bodied by drake, and not the Black woman killed in jail? Like, why? Once u know why, then youre like "oooohhhhhh."

why are we christians when we know it was the slavemasters religion?
    why do we think its cool to litter, rob, ? , in our own community, but wont dare do it to white ones?
    why are you judged so harshly by what clothes and shoes you wear, by other poor black people?