Sean Klannity: Why Stop Selling Confederate Flags If You Can Still Buy Rap Music...

Options

Comments

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rap music has no direct correlation to confederacy, racism, or The Confederacy.

Luda rocked it on stage at an award show
    Not 100% but i think Outkast proudly displayef it somewhere
    Yelawolf is proud of his Dixie ancestors and although he's white butits still rap music (is u ask Faux this isn't about race, its about music)
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ^^^ You just made all that ? up off the top of your head

http://thegrio.com/2015/06/19/black-lives-haiti-dominican-republic/
    The veil of ethnicity is being cast out in the public purview to justify a migrant and naturalization policy primarily rooted in skin color. The consequences have been steep. There’s reportedly been a rise in public beatings, burnings, and lynchings since the Dominican Constitutional Tribunal ruled in 2013 to retroactively revoke naturalized citizenship from Dominicans of Haitian descent – a population which constitutes large swaths of the country’s black inhabitants.

Even more alarming than the prospect of forced deportation on the basis of skin color or perceived ethnicity is the real fear among black Dominicans that the rising government-sanctioned racially based rhetoric may culminate in genocide.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ok they stopped selling confederate flags, so how many black people have to be killed in a church by racists whites b4 we can get Fox News shutdown? A million? Yall boycott Shawty Lo for having too many baby mamas on a tv show but won't ever boycott Fox News.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok they stopped selling confederate flags, so how many black people have to be killed in a church by racists whites b4 we can get Fox News shutdown? A million? Yall boycott Shawty Lo for having too many baby mamas on a tv show but won't ever boycott Fox News.

I'm sure most people here don't watch Fox News and see clips online or stories about them.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit making threads on the utterances of FNC blowhards.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannity explained, “because a lot of the music by those artists is chock-full of the ‘N word,’ and the ‘B-word,’ and the ‘H-word,’ and racist, misogynist, sexist anti-woman slurs none of those retail executives would be caught dead using.”

That quote is what these white people actually believe and live their lives by; that holier than thou mentality,,, those record execs want that type of language !!! Wtf is he talking about,
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To quote my homie Vic DiBiase... "fake thugs suck more ? than Sean Hannity"

eat a dozen ? , u lil ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    How this ? Dominican, when Dominican is shipping afro Dominicans out???

They're shipping Haitians out…which includes people who were born in Dominican Republic to undocumented Haitian immigrant parents. Unlike in America just because you're born there doesn't mean you're a citizen

Stop looking at that situation through such an American's eyes

No they're shipping out black Dominicans. Their system of politics is trying to rid itself of dark people. Stop soft shoeing.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need to ask his buddies, they stole rap/hiphop from us a while back. Just like everything else.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Hannity explained, “because a lot of the music by those artists is chock-full of the ‘N word,’ and the ‘B-word,’ and the ‘H-word,’ and racist, misogynist, sexist anti-woman slurs none of those retail executives would be caught dead using.”

That quote is what these white people actually believe and live their lives by; that holier than thou mentality,,, those record execs want that type of language !!! Wtf is he talking about,

I don't believe it's a "holier than thou" mentality. It's moreso pointing out our own hypocrisy and bigotry and us trying to act as if ? is all good
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

everyone uses curse words...everyone...
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hes being sarcastic since its the crakkas buying majority rap music. He is telling them to stop supporting and selling rap music since they making them take down the flag.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    And what's wrong with decreasing one of the methods of Genocide?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    ^^^ You just made all that ? up off the top of your head

http://thegrio.com/2015/06/19/black-lives-haiti-dominican-republic/
    The veil of ethnicity is being cast out in the public purview to justify a migrant and naturalization policy primarily rooted in skin color. The consequences have been steep. There’s reportedly been a rise in public beatings, burnings, and lynchings since the Dominican Constitutional Tribunal ruled in 2013 to retroactively revoke naturalized citizenship from Dominicans of Haitian descent – a population which constitutes large swaths of the country’s black inhabitants.

Even more alarming than the prospect of forced deportation on the basis of skin color or perceived ethnicity is the real fear among black Dominicans that the rising government-sanctioned racially based rhetoric may culminate in genocide.

All of this is well and good and well-documented. The ? @D0wn was talking about was incoherent and sound like some ? somebody would come up if they were high…this ? was on some whole different ? then that article
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    How this ? Dominican, when Dominican is shipping afro Dominicans out???

They're shipping Haitians out…which includes people who were born in Dominican Republic to undocumented Haitian immigrant parents. Unlike in America just because you're born there doesn't mean you're a citizen

Stop looking at that situation through such an American's eyes

No they're shipping out black Dominicans. Their system of politics is trying to rid itself of dark people. Stop soft shoeing.

Look, I'm not Dominican anymore but I will say this: somewhere around 80% of Dominicans are "Black Dominican" by
    American standard. They are the overwhelming majority. There's not going to be a mass deportation of them…they ARE the Dominican Republic.

Do a majority of Dominicans have self-identity issues due to generations of deliberate miseducation and propoganda? Absolutely. But it's an oversimplification to say what's going on right now is simply a "race" issue. The Dominican Republic and Haiti are two sovereign nations that have had bad relations for over a century now.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

I don't believe it's a "holier than thou" mentality. It's moreso pointing out our own hypocrisy and bigotry and us trying to act as if ? is all good

That cracka is trying to push blame on rap, when the whole situation has nothing to do about rap, don't defend him.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »

That cracka is trying to push blame on rap, when the whole situation has nothing to do about rap, don't defend him.

I'm not defending him, I'm actually calling for his head.

But his point still stands. Because neither he nor I am injecting Blame into this conversation. And if he and I were then more than likely we'd ALL agree that it's not the sole BLAME for everything. He hangs with and entertains For the same exact people behind each and every method of our Depression.
  • bgoat
    Options

But his point still stands. Because neither he nor I am injecting Blame into this conversation. And if he and I were then more than likely we'd ALL agree that it's not the sole BLAME for everything. He hangs with and entertains For the same exact people behind each and every method of our Depression.

I wonder why he's not calling for a ban on Hollywood? Way more ? up ? being portrayed in Hollywood than in rap music.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

I wonder why he's not calling for a ban on Hollywood? Way more ? up ? being portrayed in Hollywood than in rap music.

So we can't walk and chew gum now? And I'm not even trying to diss ? , I love my ? but as you get older you see this ? for what it is and what it isn't.

You think C. Delores Tucker and Calvin Butts didn't have any wisdom? You don't think they hadn't seen how the oppressors work...

We can keep the elements of the music but what we put forth as Acceptable needs better delegation. The music also needs some refocus.

And not only that, we need to finally once & for all separate these Sub-Genres #NoTroyAve.

? been saying that since 04' when those different subgenres finally had enough body of work and infinite participation from everybody. With everybody from GUnit to Southstar in the mainstream
  • bgoat
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

So we can't walk and chew gum now? And I'm not even trying to diss ? , I love my ? but as you get older you see this ? for what it is and what it isn't.

You think C. Delores Tucker and Calvin Butts didn't have any wisdom? You don't think they hadn't seen how the oppressors work...

We can keep the elements of the music but what we put forth as Acceptable needs better delegation. The music also needs some refocus.

And not only that, we need to finally once & for all separate these Sub-Genres #NoTroyAve.

? been saying that since 04' when those different subgenres finally had enough body of work and infinite participation from everybody. With everybody from GUnit to Southstar in the mainstream

All I was pointing out, if you gonna ban rap/hiphop you better be doing tha same ? with Hollywood. That was my point and that's it.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually i agree us black people want the Confederate Flag banned cause of the shooting that happened in the church
    But before that happened we weren't complaining about that Flag
    An u guys knew full well white folks wasn't gonna take that ? down without a fight