Sean Klannity: Why Stop Selling Confederate Flags If You Can Still Buy Rap Music...

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Ok they stopped selling confederate flags, so how many black people have to be killed in a church by racists whites b4 we can get Fox News shutdown? A million? Yall boycott Shawty Lo for having too many baby mamas on a tv show but won't ever boycott Fox News.

I'm sure most people here don't watch Fox News and see clips online or stories about them.

Same logic applied for my Shawty Lo example, so it goes without saying.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has a point, but not just about rap. There are a ton of movies, books, albums, and other media that is full of offensive, hateful material. If we are really going to start filtering out this stuff on that principal we should be prohibiting more than just flags.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kys if u take this serious or think this line of reasoning is valid.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt tpain cosign hannity? ? both them clowns
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? has "? " in his name

You know that ? is bound to say some racist ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? has "? " in his name

You know that ? is bound to say some racist ?

? ... lol his name is Sean Hannity

this is the case of ? taggin people with corny nicknames.. ala "pactards" "flomos"
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Actually i agree us black people want the Confederate Flag banned cause of the shooting that happened in the church
    But before that happened we weren't complaining about that Flag
    An u guys knew full well white folks wasn't gonna take that ? down without a fight

People did complain. Many did loudly, but complaints don't always change state organized racism.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Ok they stopped selling confederate flags, so how many black people have to be killed in a church by racists whites b4 we can get Fox News shutdown? A million? Yall boycott Shawty Lo for having too many baby mamas on a tv show but won't ever boycott Fox News.

I'm sure most people here don't watch Fox News and see clips online or stories about them.

Same logic applied for my Shawty Lo example, so it goes without saying.

You are talking about a single show ran by a network vs an entire network ran by racist. How exactly do you plan on taking down an entire network? You think the cable companies are going to block fox? What methods of boycotting are you going to use? Stop watching TV in general? White racist watch Fox News, and that is their audience unlike the audience that the Shawty Lo show was aimed at. It's not nearly the same, since censoring media by the state isn't the same as the state not sanctioning their own activities. Independent companies decided to stop selling the flag. It wasn't enforced by government. If anything, it's a convenient PR move.
  •  Ilyasah
    Ilyasah Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Is rap music not chock-full of the ‘N word,’ and the ‘B-word,’ and the ‘H-word,’ and racist, misogynist, sexist anti-woman slurs? That's the question.
  • givezero904
    givezero904 Members Posts: 259 ✭✭
    Options
    I miss the part when it stop being bout Imus, what do my lyrics have to do wit this ? ....
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell this ? blower to go whistle dixie
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rap is protected under freedom of speech the same freedom speech amendment that fox news use to spew lies and hatred to the american people so if they censor rap then tgey have to censor television and "hate" radio
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What he said is true you americans anf your free speech but as soon as a white man says some ? you start to cry.

If a black rapper can say ? , ? , ?

Why cant a white rapper say ? , ? , ? because hes white???

Thats racism lol a lot of black people are mentally messed up.

You cant complain when white people treat you differently then themselves if you do the same thing.

I can say ? but you can cant because im black and your white

What happened to freedom of speech

If someone hates you so what, just move on with your life.

As i get older i barely ever use the word because the word means exactly the same thing dont matter who is saying it.

A ? is a ?

Just like water is water etc

And to anyone tryna call me a ? go find a girl to ? cos there are way better things to enjoy and get upset about in life.

Like ? , money, your kids and food

• murdap
    Options
    What he said is true you americans anf your free speech but as soon as a white man says some ? you start to cry.

You cant complain when white people treat you differently then themselves if you do the same thing.

As i get older i barely ever use the word because the word means exactly the same thing dont matter who is saying it.

A ? is a ?

And to anyone tryna call me a ? go find a girl to ? cos there are way better things to enjoy and get upset about in life.

You sound coonish in yo statement i hope you dont represent nothing but a very small fraction of the african american community.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These conservatives are still using the same arguments from 1992. That gangster overtly misogynistic ? hasn't been popular in like 15 years. Even the most ratchet ? out there is nowhere near as ? as it used to be.
  • Sweat jones
    Options
    murdap wrote: »

A ? is a ?

You sound coonish in yo statement i hope you dont represent nothing but a very small fraction of the african american community.

See i knew it im a ?

Your a hypocrite that a fake sensitive thug worrying what white people do.

Get a life and find yourself some ? and stop calling yourself a ? you ? .

You have been brainwashed my friend

Get some confidence and put a picture of yourself up

Lol
  • murdap
    Options

A ? is a ?

See i knew it im a ?

Lol

A picture? "Black families are in mourning today after 9 black people from charleston got murdered in cold blood in the house of the Lord and instead of coming together as a race you want to help out the enemy and spew more black hatred against your fellow brothers and you talking about a picture? A picture?" - in my allen iverson voice
  • Sweat jones
    Options
    A

A ? is a ?

See i knew it im a ?

Lol

A picture? "Black families are in mourning today after 9 black people from charleston got murdered in cold blood in the house of the Lord and instead of coming together as a race you want to help out the enemy and spew more black hatred against your fellow brothers and you talking about a picture? A picture?" - in my allen iverson voice

So all white people are the enemy?? You sound ? stupid. All people are individuals some are good and some are bad. Some are smart and some are stupid like you.

What that dude did is on him not the whole white race just like your dumb ? doesnt represent me or my views.

Spewing black hatred is to say no white people can say the n word, only black people can say the black word.

Thats like all women saying no men cant call us ? and then walk around every day calling themselve ? .

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????

You obviously hate yourself and all white people.

Your ? and you need help.

Seek help
  • Sweat jones
    Options

A ? is a ?

See i knew it im a ?

Lol

Are you gonna refer to your own child as a ? too or have you not thought that far ahead yet??
  • murdap
    Options

A ? is a ?

See i knew it im a ?

Lol

Are you gonna refer to your own child as a ? too or have you not thought that far ahead yet??

Im going to pray for you brother you obviously just want somebody to argue with because your logic is stuck somewhere in the 1950's. You more focused on me then what sean hannity said and thats what he do for a living say something shocking and have people react to it you the black sean klannity.
  • Sweat jones
    Options

A ? is a ?

See i knew it im a ?

Lol

Im going to pray for you brother you obviously just want somebody to argue with because your logic is stuck somewhere in the 1950's. You more focused on me then what sean hannity said and thats what he do for a living say something shocking and have people react to it you the black sean klannity.

Pray for yourslef cos you tried to call me a ? but your a clown.

If you can read you cant find no flaw in what i said.

What a white man says or does not effect me.

What dont you understand.

If they banning the flag then why not ban the rap music full of the n word

And if they not banning the music full of black people saying ? why cant white people say it.

Wtf dont you understand you clown.

Talking about praying you ? you prob dont even pray i actually do.

Hate ? saying ? to sound cool.

You will never ever ever be cool so just try to be a man first

Ok
  • murdap
    Options

A ? is a ?

See i knew it im a ?

Lol

Pray for yourslef cos you tried to call me a ? but your a clown.

If you can read you cant find no flaw in what i said.

What a white man says or does not effect me.

What dont you understand.

If they banning the flag then why not ban the rap music full of the n word

And if they not banning the music full of black people saying ? why cant white people say it.

Wtf dont you understand you clown.

Talking about praying you ? you prob dont even pray i actually do.

Hate ? saying ? to sound cool.

You will never ever ever be cool so just try to be a man first

Ok

Listen to yourself man you sound like an uncle tom ass ? . Talking bout if they ban the confederate flag then ban rap and if black people say the n-word whitey should be able to then.
  • murdap
    Options
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain