Sean Klannity: Why Stop Selling Confederate Flags If You Can Still Buy Rap Music...

124»

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What he said is true you americans anf your free speech but as soon as a white man says some ? you start to cry.

If a black rapper can say ? , ? , ?

Why cant a white rapper say ? , ? , ? because hes white???

Thats racism lol a lot of black people are mentally messed up.

You cant complain when white people treat you differently then themselves if you do the same thing.

I can say ? but you can cant because im black and your white

What happened to freedom of speech

If someone hates you so what, just move on with your life.

As i get older i barely ever use the word because the word means exactly the same thing dont matter who is saying it.

A ? is a ?

Just like water is water etc

And to anyone tryna call me a ? go find a girl to ? cos there are way better things to enjoy and get upset about in life.

Like ? , money, your kids and food

I feel you ?
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    murdap wrote: »
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain

Bruv your stupid you called me a ? but cant even refer to anything i said.

Stupid people use other people quotes because they cant come up with anything yourself. Thats call plagurism if you know what that means

All you can say is ? . And that white people are the enemy lol.

Thats ? no explanation at least i tried to break it down for your simple ?

Stop pretending to be intelligent and get a life and some pusey and go and meet people of all races and you will find out they are not your enemies

Stop hiding yourself because your insecure, love yourself and everyone else my dude life will get better

Stop hating everything and stop lying to yourself

You must be an ugly ? or something

• optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What he said is true you americans anf your free speech but as soon as a white man says some ? you start to cry.

You cant complain when white people treat you differently then themselves if you do the same thing.

As i get older i barely ever use the word because the word means exactly the same thing dont matter who is saying it.

A ? is a ?

And to anyone tryna call me a ? go find a girl to ? cos there are way better things to enjoy and get upset about in life.

You sound coonish in yo statement i hope you dont represent nothing but a very small fraction of the african american community.

See i knew it im a ?

Your a hypocrite that a fake sensitive thug worrying what white people do.

Get a life and find yourself some ? and stop calling yourself a ? you ? .

You have been brainwashed my friend

Get some confidence and put a picture of yourself up

Lol

A picture? "Black families are in mourning today after 9 black people from charleston got murdered in cold blood in the house of the Lord and instead of coming together as a race you want to help out the enemy and spew more black hatred against your fellow brothers and you talking about a picture? A picture?" - in my allen iverson voice

Are you gonna refer to your own child as a ? too or have you not thought that far ahead yet??

Im going to pray for you brother you obviously just want somebody to argue with because your logic is stuck somewhere in the 1950's. You more focused on me then what sean hannity said and thats what he do for a living say something shocking and have people react to it you the black sean klannity.

Pray for yourslef cos you tried to call me a ? but your a clown.

If you can read you cant find no flaw in what i said.

What a white man says or does not effect me.

What dont you understand.

If they banning the flag then why not ban the rap music full of the n word

And if they not banning the music full of black people saying ? why cant white people say it.

Wtf dont you understand you clown.

Talking about praying you ? you prob dont even pray i actually do.

Hate ? saying ? to sound cool.

You will never ever ever be cool so just try to be a man first

Ok

The flag's not banned and you look as ignorant as Hannity does.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're just being petty man... Let em burn.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and btw.. I worked in Columbia South Carolina for 4 years and had to work at the State Capitol many times.. I never heard and rap music being blasted from the building. Folks need to quit trying to be on some white people want to run ? too type of ? . Rap music could've been dead if these mugs really wanted it dead... they don't want it dead because it makes too much money. Putting the Confederate flag vs. rap music makes absolutely nooooooo sense!!
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

A ? is a ?

I'm glad you ain't in the states. Stay wherever the ? you are. We have enough of you minstrel show muthafuckas in this ? as it is.

How you gon comment on something you have no clue about? You aren't dealing with black American issues, yet you wanna cast judgement? Foh, you little ? .
  • Sweat jones
    Like Water wrote: »

A ? is a ?

I'm glad you ain't in the states. Stay wherever the ? you are. We have enough of you minstrel show muthafuckas in this ? as it is.

How you gon comment on something you have no clue about? You aren't dealing with black American issues, yet you wanna cast judgement? Foh, you little ? .

Little ? , bruv my ? bigger than your forearm lol

Swear to ?

And i can say what the ? i want.

You dudes are arseholes crying about the white man and i bet you work for one too and call your self a ? .

You oversensitive ?

You are the little ? .

Do you want a kiss from your white daddy or something lol

You ? need to man up and wake up and start building your own ? instead of trying to please white people.

People have the right to say and think what they want.

You think the ? give a ? what 50 cent raps about?? The dont give a ?

No my dude because they too busy planning the next move.

Lool

You guys

No wonders they call you ? and laugh

Its embarrasing
  • Sweat jones
    Try to come with some better than calling me a ? or a ? .

If you got any brain cells

Or little cos all that ? is wrong

Im 6'4

Lol
  • Sweat jones
    Lool you upset and hurt like a woman and hate all white people but white women love a black men.

You missing out bruv theres a ton of bad white ? that will do any thing you tell them

Loool you need schooling

If i knew how to embed id show you exactly what you missing out on

Hold up like me try
  • Sweat jones
    ? it im just gonna change my profile
  • Sweat jones
  • Sweat jones
    See while you getting upset by what the white man says and crying at home.

Im doing all types of things with his woman

YOU ? ? ?

HA
  • Sweat jones
    Thats what happens when you try and get rude to real ?

You sucka prob aint even got a woman

You goof

Ok im done here
  • Sweat jones
    See i just gave you a perfect example of the word ? . Coming from a white man or black man it means the exact same ? thing.

YOU ? ? ?

Lol

If u let ur homie call you a ? how you gonna be mad when a white man says it.

ITS THE SAME ? THING
  • Sweat jones
    You try and bring intelligence to the table and ? have to take the ignorant route

Smdh

But your extra weak

Lucky i aint in the states mate

Representing all my London man

Yh all the tea sippers and crumpet eaters

Lol

? morons

Let me calm down

Ta raass claat
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them white monkeys is ? they lost they flag......

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can display the flag. That is a first amendment issue. I think they are just talking about removing it from government sites. It should have no official status. One day they'll remove "in ? we trust" from our money.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything to blame black people huh? Like rappers are the oonnly people that are played on the raido and how the ? does hip hop lead to a cracka ? wearing proven racist clothes shooting up a church full of black people. He admitted to killing them solely on being black man let me stop because it's impossible to be logical with their blind ignorance and hatred.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You try and bring intelligence to the table and ? have to take the ignorant route

Smdh

But your extra weak

Lucky i aint in the states mate

Representing all my London man

Yh all the tea sippers and crumpet eaters

Lol

? morons

Let me calm down

Ta raass claat

You out here ? celebrating a drag queen, my ? ? What type a half a ? are you? And I'm happily married to a strong, black woman whose picture I've posted numerous times on this site. So that whole, weak "you don't get ? argument" doesn't apply to me.

And like I said before, you ain't over here, bruh. You don't know how ? is. And y'all London ? take y'all cues from us. We decide what's poppin and the rest of the world follows, you understand? Can't even type the word "ass" right and you wanna talk ? .

And as far as you agreeing with Hannity on this issue just let's me know your parents or your OG's never bothered to put you on game about your ancestry or your culture. If they did, you wouldn't be out here movin and talkin like a ? fraud. Get some sense, Jr.

What he's talkin about isn't even in the same realm as what that ? flag stands for, and you out here cosigning and running your ? eater like some uninformed thot. Foh, ? ? .

And @phukkyou2 Get off his ? , groupie ass ? .