Bill O'Racist is Ready to go to War w/ "Race-Baiters" & Faux Haters:‘You Want a War? You Got a War!

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-tears-into-race-baiters-fox-haters-you-want-a-war-you-got-a-war/
O’Reilly Tears Into ‘Race-Baiters,’ Fox Haters: ‘You Want a War? You Got a War!’

Bill O’Reilly went on a pretty fierce two-segment rant tonight about “race-baiters” and Fox News haters, saying he’s getting tired of the smears and is ready to wage war.

O’Reilly ripped into liberals who he says are “demonizing” America by saying America is “a country dominated by white supremacy… to keep black Americans down.” And this goes “unchallenged by a cowardly media,” as he put it.

He got really teed off as he insisted “there is no organized effort to harm black people by white people,” and then declared, “You want a war? You got a war! I’m not going to sit here any longer and take this garbage.”

He boasted that the only TV network “that does not accept the blatant dishonesty… is Fox News, and some of us on this channel get viciously attacked.” (In the next segment, O’Reilly made it clear he was talking about Chris Hayes.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGLQy7-6ke0

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y ain't someone put a bounty on his head yet? ? would rather give him publicity and a platform to spew his Hatred rather than give him death and a casket
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Fox News crowd is scared. I went over to GLP's forum and had a good laugh at the whole front page which is filled with White racists freaking out over the Confederate flag getting taken down.

Simply put, they know their time is up. We'll soon have the numbers, and there's nothing they can do. I will say though, that Black on Black crime is the #1 issue on our communities, but......Bill O. fails to mention the major cause which is the Drug War(that he supports).
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Nah. They don't know it's "over". They just hate people treading on their territory
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    It's Tribal which is Primal which means Survival.

Blood must be shed for them to "get that it's almost over"
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i agree and disagree with him there is no organized effort by the united states government to ? or get rid of black folks but america is white supremacy does still run america. To him W.S is the kkk and groups like it but to black people white supremacy is grander than just the raw unadulterated hate coming from white sheet wearing klanmen
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Y'all want Fox News to stop then put one of their main figure heads in a casket. Preferably Sean or Bill

I'm sure even some white people would agree with me
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I seen this earlier..
    He knows what he's doing.. (trying to benefit from the publicity and build more ratings)..

He said NOBODY can shut down FOX news because they're a 2 billion dollar company..
    The funniest part about his segment is after his 10 minute rant about there NOT being a racial epidemic in America, he calmed down and said "we'll be right back after these messages to discuss the racial epidemic in America"..

They know whats going on, they just trolling the hell out of us and their viewers..
    They still refuse to call it a hate crime/terrorism, they're calling it "a crime against religion"..

As of right now this so called "war" is very one sided,
    I don't think they'll acknowledge it as an epidemic until black people start fighting back..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    bill wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight...cracka
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Kirsten powers is hand down my favorite TV analyst on any station. She destroys Fox News hosts ever segment she's on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpf3qA3osxU
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Bill is apart of the problem. So of course he don't think there is no such thing as white supremacy.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I'll at least give Glenn Beck credit. He came out said that supporting the Confederate Flag is ? . If that idiot can see that and people like O'Reilly and Hannity won't acknowledge, it really shows you just what ? human beings they are.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Remember when Keith Olbermann used to destroy this dude daily?
    Yeh, but....Keith went a bit stalkerish at the end of his run. It was like every other show was about O'reily.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Y'all want Fox News to stop then put one of their main figure heads in a casket. Preferably Sean or Bill

? & GTFOH with your ? bill ranting .... how many times you gonna say it .... ain't nobody stopping you from hopping on your huffy and doing the ? yourself

.... I can almost guarantee that they both have a driver who doubles as security .... because of idiots like you

I'm looking at you like the very cac that shot up the church. ... somebody who we can do without
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannity and O' Reilly don't even believe their own rhetoric. Fox News is and will always be Sensationalist news.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

? & GTFOH with your ? bill ranting .... how many times you gonna say it .... ain't nobody stopping you from hopping on your huffy and doing the ? yourself

.... I can almost guarantee that they both have a driver who doubles as security .... because of idiots like you

I'm looking at you like the very cac that shot up the church. ... somebody who we can do without

Why are you defending your white daddy and your white uncle who are telling their viewers literally the same thing every night but more subliminally?

You'd rather take me out than them. And then you wonder why we don't have any brainz with muscle. How you feel about me is irrelevant, however what I am saying is all facts
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    white people on the most part will never admit toor acknowledge racism and guilt , why the ? bother or associate with them unless its absolutely necessary?

oh yeah stop watch or caring about fox news we already know they schtick.

Thank you Brotha. Some of these ? get so scary n timid when things aren't so PC.

It's an ugly world out here. You can't just block it out your mind all of the time like it's not true.

All the free publicity and fake outrage only gives them more paper & encouragement. I get "the business" but is it really worth our detriment in the end?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Fox News crowd is scared. I went over to GLP's forum and had a good laugh at the whole front page which is filled with White racists freaking out over the Confederate flag getting taken down.

Simply put, they know their time is up. We'll soon have the numbers, and there's nothing they can do. I will say though, that Black on Black crime is the #1 issue on our communities, but......Bill O. fails to mention the major cause which is the Drug War(that he supports).
    What is black on black crime?

And you realize that the majority of issues in our community come from lack of resources and opportunities not to mention being forced to participate in a system built to keep us 3/5s of what we are