Bill O'Racist is Ready to go to War w/ "Race-Baiters" & Faux Haters:‘You Want a War? You Got a War!

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannity and O' Reilly don't even believe their own rhetoric. Fox News is and will always be Sensationalist news.

I disagree. Hannity is holding back his true feelings as much as possible. I can only imagine how much ? ends up getting thrown out by the producers because he went too far.

Both those guys want it to be the 1950's again so bad.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Hannity and O' Reilly don't even believe their own rhetoric. Fox News is and will always be Sensationalist news.

I disagree. Hannity is holding back his true feelings as much as possible. I can only imagine how much ? ends up getting thrown out by the producers because he went too far.

Both those guys want it to be the 1950's again so bad.

Yeah no ? . I can't believe some people actually believe that Faux Anchors are just a bunch of Satire Gimmick Artists. The truth hurts so learn to accept it and do something

bill will die a cowards death.

and upon his death all his secrets will be revealed, thus destroying his legacy... pretty much like all evil white men.

i bet he dies due to ? asphyxiation.

Unfortunately his legacy won't go down like that. WE know tha truth but "history is written by the Winners"
  • phukkyou2
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Y ain't someone put a bounty on his head yet? ? would rather give him publicity and a platform to spew his Hatred rather than give him death and a casket

Why don't you do it?

Be the hero we need.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The subject matter on Faux news is about as real as the story line on Love and Hip Hop.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Y'all want Fox News to stop then put one of their main figure heads in a casket. Preferably Sean or Bill

I'm sure even some white people would agree with me

? & GTFOH with your ? bill ranting .... how many times you gonna say it .... ain't nobody stopping you from hopping on your huffy and doing the ? yourself

.... I can almost guarantee that they both have a driver who doubles as security .... because of idiots like you

I'm looking at you like the very cac that shot up the church. ... somebody who we can do without

Why are you defending your white daddy and your white uncle who are telling their viewers literally the same thing every night but more subliminally?

You'd rather take me out than them. And then you wonder why we don't have any brainz with muscle. How you feel about me is irrelevant, however what I am saying is all facts

Bruh ... just stop. You looking like a poster on one of those racist cac forum with your ? whitey talk.

I'm not defending them and I'm damn sure not co-signing you So don't even try to spin this on me

There's already the religious and confederate flag arguments taking the focus off of the 9 killed by racist white America .... now here you come, wanting to ? a cornball tv news cac .... You don't even see what you're doing .....

Don't make them saints and martyrs and us evil .... not while we have the ball in our court with the focus on their evil racist actions

it'll be a stronger look to send a brother to back him down with real fact talk

Don't make one of ours the fall guy cause you mad
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I disagree. He will die a death akin to whitney Houston

I didn't disagree with that. And actually I hope it's slower and more painful than that. And I hope he's conscious every step of the way

Y ain't someone put a bounty on his head yet? ? would rather give him publicity and a platform to spew his Hatred rather than give him death and a casket

Why don't you do it?

Be the hero we need.

I need a connect

Y'all want Fox News to stop then put one of their main figure heads in a casket. Preferably Sean or Bill

I'm sure even some white people would agree with me

? & GTFOH with your ? bill ranting .... how many times you gonna say it .... ain't nobody stopping you from hopping on your huffy and doing the ? yourself

.... I can almost guarantee that they both have a driver who doubles as security .... because of idiots like you

I'm looking at you like the very cac that shot up the church. ... somebody who we can do without

Why are you defending your white daddy and your white uncle who are telling their viewers literally the same thing every night but more subliminally?

You'd rather take me out than them. And then you wonder why we don't have any brainz with muscle. How you feel about me is irrelevant, however what I am saying is all facts

Bruh ... just stop. You looking like a poster on one of those racist cac forum with your ? whitey talk.

I'm not defending them and I'm damn sure not co-signing you So don't even try to spin this on me

There's already the religious and confederate flag arguments taking the focus off of the 9 killed by racist white America .... now here you come, wanting to ? a cornball tv news cac .... You don't even see what you're doing .....

Don't make them saints and martyrs and us evil .... not while we have the ball in our court with the focus on their evil racist actions

it'll be a stronger look to send a brother to back him down with real fact talk

Don't make one of ours the fall guy cause you mad

Unfortunately you don't understand War and how to deal with it. True, the pen is mightier than the sword. But sometimes heads just gotta roll
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Black People are looking for Cosigns. Everybody else is looking for a way
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know why you call them trolls.. this is what they believe they are not messageboard posters they genuinely believe this ? .. hate/sensationalism is easily monetized. They market themselves from the graphics on down.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know why you call them trolls.. this is what they believe they are not messageboard posters they genuinely believe this ? .. hate/sensationalism is easily monetized. They market themselves from the graphics on down.

I'm not sure that Bill O'reilly really believes that ? though. Trailer park hicks believe that ? for sure..but Bill O'reilly is princeton educated there's a high chance that he knows good and well about white supremacy and the unique history/challenges facing Blacks in this country. That's been part of the game for ages here for rich whites…play dumb to manipulate the emotions of less educated poor whites of the country to get them to go against their own interests. And then like you said, they take that hate/sensationalism and monetize it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That means nothin "educated" men have set the rule..Racism is not a poor mans affliction
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    You're assuming that he has a heart as big as yours
  • Stiff
    Options
    That means nothin "educated" men have set the rule..Racism is not a poor mans affliction

Right…but the motives for a rich white man fanning the flames of racism is different from that of a poor white man fanning the flames of racism

My point is rich white people maintain social order and keep money flowing by keeping that fanned….poor white people do it because they've been convinced that it's true and actually believe it
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Which is neither here nor there
  • Stiff
    Options
    Which is neither here nor there

tru..at the end of the day
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

I'm not sure that Bill O'reilly really believes that ? though. Trailer park hicks believe that ? for sure..but Bill O'reilly is princeton educated there's a high chance that he knows good and well about white supremacy and the unique history/challenges facing Blacks in this country. That's been part of the game for ages here for rich whites…play dumb to manipulate the emotions of less educated poor whites of the country to get them to go against their own interests. And then like you said, they take that hate/sensationalism and monetize it.

No doubt...of course he knows exactly what he's doing....manipulating the ignorant & less educated for the sake of ratings and personal gain. Most of his followers are either too stupid to see what he's doing or they really believe the ? that comes out of his mouth. The ? he says is so ridiculous that it's an insult to real journalism. Bill is either be a complete fool or a manipulative genius. I'm going w/ the latter.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall gonna start a gofundme if i do it? i need like 10 mill
  • Stiff
    Options
    yall gonna start a gofundme if i do it? i need like 10 mill

Do it first and then we'll talk numbers.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why don't you do it?

Be the hero we need.

I need a connect

What you need? Guns, drugs, or access to his location?
  • phukkyou2
    Options

Why don't you do it?

Be the hero we need.

I need a connect

What you need? Guns, drugs, or access to his location?

Access to a proper Drone and a Location. If I can't see what I'm doing or where I'm going then it's useless.

Also if Everybody and their mama can hear me or see me coming, it's best that I have proper weaponry and Schedules. There's no need to show off or show face. I'd have to be as quick and discreet as possible
  • phukkyou2
    Options
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Controlled opposition/ and division.....
    He only feeding how most whites feel about the whole issue.... It's all propaganda