Bill O'Racist is Ready to go to War w/ "Race-Baiters" & Faux Haters:‘You Want a War? You Got a War!

Options
13»

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And he's very good at what he "does" too
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They love to go on about the Liberal/Democrats "race-baiting" with Rev. Sharpton being their favorite scapegoat....

Yet a week after a white man goes into a historical black church and ? 9 black people in cold blood.....

THIS is one of the top stories being reported by Fox News today

You guess what type stereotypical racist comments have been posted

TTdK6RB.jpg
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    But I'm wild for trying to put a bounty on Bill O'Reilly's head
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Ey Bruh. I hear you. I'm watchin out for the same thing. They just don't know like I know dowh
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Y'all will have whatever opinion of me personally as you will but you know I'm right
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This site gives Bill O'Reilly and Fox news so much free publicity.

It's disgusting.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill O'Reilly is a satanic reptilian saltine crackkka

He's acting out his nature..i dont know why give this white pile of doo doo the energy..Listening to this ? is like self psychic vampiring your own self..

He talking about declaring war..old snow monkey please ? ...o Reilly is baby food soft...America was built off of illicit money gained from the black holocaust(slavery) so don't give me that beaucoup load of ? about whites not forming factions to oppress blacks

What do you call the police then,Miss O'Reilly ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This site gives Bill O'Reilly and Fox news so much free publicity.

It's disgusting.

lol.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Y ain't someone put a bounty on his head yet? ? would rather give him publicity and a platform to spew his Hatred rather than give him death and a casket

Why don't you do it?

Be the hero we need.

I need a connect

What you need? Guns, drugs, or access to his location?

Access to a proper Drone and a Location. If I can't see what I'm doing or where I'm going then it's useless.

Also if Everybody and their mama can hear me or see me coming, it's best that I have proper weaponry and Schedules. There's no need to show off or show face. I'd have to be as quick and discreet as possible

Because ? just got drones layin around the house and ? ... Smfh

08a3854ecf74311e57baab98ef337aff162731bc87ac054d63d2f04544a98a01.jpg
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of these clowns will sit down and have a debate on any racial subject with a black intellectual away from their shows.

? em, they know what time it is.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I accepted he was a racist ? years ago. The only thing that ? me off is when i see these black people entertaining him or anyone on Fox with an argument. ? them. They are racist and nothing will change that...still some black person will be a guest on their shows just to get no where.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really got to stop spreading this ? . Billy don't believe half the ? that comes from his mouth.. he's just doing what he can for ratings.
  • rapmusic
    Options
    Billy doing this and made y'all forget all about his problems at home... Ah well, keep on drinking the kool aid.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Y'all really got to stop spreading this ? . Billy don't believe half the ? that comes from his mouth.. he's just doing what he can for ratings.

Only a ? would believe that he's been pretending this long
  • rapmusic
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »

Only a ? would believe that he's been pretending this long
    This guy hosted Inside Edition.. He is not to be taken seriously. If Fox News was doing horribly in ratings there's no telling what he would be doing. Bill O'Reilly is nothing more than a ? news personality. Same as folks like Don Lemon and Sean Hannity. They live off of folks who love them AND folks who hate them! You ever heard the saying "any publicity is good publicity"? All these news personalities feed off this ? . Why do y'all think that a tv station will be quick to get your reactions to some ? like racism or ? marriage? If being a hateful republican somehow became unpopular enough to affect ratings he's be on some other ? .
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a Saudi Prince owns Fox news
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Stop it man. You're depressing me.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    a Saudi Prince owns Fox news

He doesn't own Faux News.. He was the second biggest shareholder in News Corp.. before he sold it.. The Devil worshipping Murdoch family are the ones who are calling the shots at News Corp/Faux News...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? head gets too much attention in the states. It's ridiculous looking in from the outside. The guy is a ? clown. Ignore him.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it amazing how these stupid ? get so much airtime and so many followers.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Stiff wrote: »
    This guy hosted Inside Edition.. He is not to be taken seriously. If Fox News was doing horribly in ratings there's no telling what he would be doing. Bill O'Reilly is nothing more than a ? news personality. Same as folks like Don Lemon and Sean Hannity. They live off of folks who love them AND folks who hate them! You ever heard the saying "any publicity is good publicity"? All these news personalities feed off this ? . Why do y'all think that a tv station will be quick to get your reactions to some ? like racism or ? marriage? If being a hateful republican somehow became unpopular enough to affect ratings he's be on some other ? .
    You have to take O'Reilly serious because his words help shape the negative stereotypes us as black ppl have to deal with everyday. Its hard. Whether or not he actually believes these words, idk. But you can't blow them off because we don't like him. He is the poster boy for white privilege. These racist have him to watch and put some perspective on their racism.

I'll say this, Bill O'Reilly is a VERY smart guy who knows how to spew racist hatred without everybody knowing it. We as black ppl see it. But most ppl just see him dropping jewels. He's more dangerous than the KKK imo
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    The sucker is part of the kkk.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y ain't someone put a bounty on his head yet? ? would rather give him publicity and a platform to spew his Hatred rather than give him death and a casket

Why don't you do it?

Be the hero we need.

I need a connect

What you need? Guns, drugs, or access to his location?

Access to a proper Drone and a Location. If I can't see what I'm doing or where I'm going then it's useless.

Also if Everybody and their mama can hear me or see me coming, it's best that I have proper weaponry and Schedules. There's no need to show off or show face. I'd have to be as quick and discreet as possible

Because ? just got drones layin around the house and ? ... Smfh

08a3854ecf74311e57baab98ef337aff162731bc87ac054d63d2f04544a98a01.jpg

Action Bronson got some explaining to do.