edited June 2015 in Off The Turn Buckle
Owens%2Bvs%2BLesnar.png

B.O.W. Vol 3.: Kevin Owens vs Brock Lesnar 13 votes

Kevin Owens
7%
DOPEdweebz 1 vote
Brock Lesnar
92%
dalyricalbanditeternal soldier  Colin$mackabi$hRobCoLifewaterproofillestni99ainneIdiopathic JokerAlready Home_17TheRicanKingTrollio LUClENbindayvez79 12 votes

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brock Lesnar
    Ko never experienced that kimora lock.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brock Lesnar
    come on now...
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is closer than ? wanna admit, if we talkin Brocks 2nd run with the E Owens has a better moveset and has always been better than Brock by a landslide on the mic.... i'll still pick Brock tho
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we wait til they actually feud, if they ever do?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Brock Lesnar
    man KO aint on the ? Brock's level
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys may not think Kevin Owens is a formidable match for Brock Lesnar but Kevin Steen definitely was.

I would give it to Brock but if booked realistically it will also be closer than people would want to admit. Both guys are known for defying expectations with their abilities.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its too early to compare Owens to Lesnar
    But.if we compared Steen to Lesnar, its damb near a push imo
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too early but if you wanna say in their youth then KO.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Kevin Owens
    Too early but if you wanna say in their youth then KO.

KO been wrrestling forever , too late?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Kevin Owens
    blu197 wrote: »
    This is closer than ? wanna admit, if we talkin Brocks 2nd run with the E Owens has a better moveset and has always been better than Brock by a landslide on the mic.... i'll still pick Brock tho

Just wondering. If you think Kev got better mic skills and moves, then hoe is Brock a better overall wrestler?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ehh thing about brock is when he came out the gate he looked like a natural and then later u find out he may not have liked the business like that and still looked that good, DAMN. im not a huge fan of all brock matches these days tho. i really like what ko has done but havent seen much of ks, i figure his moves are just as diverse if not more so and mic work is just as good as in the indies. its hard to tell for me right now between them right now, but in terms of draw/being face of the bidness. im not sure ko can reach the level brock was on b4 the first time he left.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I gather Brock actually loves the biz....he just hates the schedule....thats the reason he left the first time...and he was starting to get addicted to alchohol and pills....
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Kevin Owens
    Still havent seen the argumrnt hows Brock is better, and b4 Brock, there was a young Scott Steiner, and Bill Goldberg, even tho Id rank Brock above both but at their primes mannnn..

But better WWE legacy, sure Brock, but if I went purely techincally dpeaking like people did with the HBK, then Im going Owens, and he aint even showed us 50% of the arsonal.

Owens is the type of guy back in 2000 you would only be able to create at his stature doing what he does.

I highyly recommend putting in "Kevin Steen" in youtube, and this is coming from a huge Brock Lesnar fan.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Brock Lesnar
    No comparison. Lesnar would destroy ko in a scripted fight and real one. Lesnar is on GOAT status.

I'm giving ko a chance, I'm becoming a fan of his. But yall super groupies need to calm down. That ? may be mid carding with fandango in a year.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Kevin Owens
    JokerKing wrote: »
    No comparison. Lesnar would destroy ko in a scripted fight and real one. Lesnar is on GOAT status.

I'm giving ko a chance, I'm becoming a fan of his. But yall super groupies need to calm down. That ? may be mid carding with fandango in a year.

HBK would lose to Goldberg in a scripted fight or real one, that doesnt make Goldberg better ya WWE groupie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Brock Lesnar

HBK would lose to Goldberg in a scripted fight or real one, that doesnt make Goldberg better ya WWE groupie

Jericho whooped Goldberg, why couldn't hbk?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

come on now.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Brock Lesnar
    Ko's arms are just too short to box with ? Brock

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

Brock now days might just throw ? around but lets not for get he could go with anyone

classic Wrestling matches with Kurt,Eddie..
    U want Power matches he did those too from slamming Henry around, breaking rings with Big Show, Kane etc.
    Before breaking the Streak i think Brock was the only dude to really get the better of Taker in the early 00s
    ? on Super Cena like noone has ever done (Not even KO)
    Slayed all the Attitude era dudes HHH,Rock,Taker,Kane,Show etc (Austin dipped cause he aint wanna do it)
    Beat Hulk

Dude's list of ? he done is incredible
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Brock Lesnar

come on now.

It's wwe we are talking about
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    this seems like a weird comparison anyway, right now in wrestling only guy id compare with brock is lashley
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Kevin Owens

Cuz its a well known fact HBK got his ass whooped by random people off the streets on a yearly basis in the 90s..
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Brock Lesnar

Cuz its a well known fact HBK got his ass whooped by random people off the streets on a yearly basis in the 90s..

HBK got jumped by a bunch of sailors, who's winning that