Options
    Brock Lesnar
    Brock
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ko's arms are just too short to box with ? Brock

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

Brock now days might just throw ? around but lets not for get he could go with anyone

classic Wrestling matches with Kurt,Eddie..
    U want Power matches he did those too from slamming Henry around, breaking rings with Big Show, Kane etc.
    Before breaking the Streak i think Brock was the only dude to really get the better of Taker in the early 00s
    ? on Super Cena like noone has ever done (Not even KO)
    Slayed all the Attitude era dudes HHH,Rock,Taker,Kane,Show etc (Austin dipped cause he aint wanna do it)
    Beat Hulk

Dude's list of ? he done is incredible

I don't recall Brock having a singles match with Kane in the early 00s or ever period but i would've liked to see it in the early 00s like Goldberg vs Taker...
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brock Lesnar
    KO is becoming one of my favorite heels (Damn Bray, why you let them do that to you) and can definitely go, but as some stated already, I think people have memory loss when it comes to Brock back in early 00. He was big as hell but can get very technical and that's almost uncommon today at least in the E. I haven't seen KO before the E so I can't speak on his earlier stuff.. I feel awkward posting on this cause KO is only through his first couple months. Gotta let him breathe a bit.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Kevin Owens
    KO is becoming one of my favorite heels (Damn Bray, why you let them do that to you) and can definitely go, but as some stated already, I think people have memory loss when it comes to Brock back in early 00. He was big as hell but can get very technical and that's almost uncommon today at least in the E. I haven't seen KO before the E so I can't speak on his earlier stuff.. I feel awkward posting on this cause KO is only through his first couple months. Gotta let him breathe a bit.

Only through his first couple of WWE months but he already had classics with Davey Richards, Seth Rollins, Samia Joe, Sammy Zayn outside WWe, and I believe also got a match or two with Punk, and I remember every single OVW, dark, televised, and European match with Brock, and had threads dedicated to them.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brock probably got this but I'm like KOs style right now. He's smooth on the mic and real with it pause, and he has a better overall moveset.

If they ever bumped heads, it would be a h***y ? moment.