What You Need To Know About Molly Qerim, ESPN’s New Host Of ‘First Take’

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sideon1984 wrote: »
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    I tune that hoe (Sarah Spain) out...this morning on Mike & Mike, Mike asked Mike if he wanted to hear her soundbite...I tuned out at that point....and switched channels. She tries too hard unlike Michele Beadle who flows naturally and actually has an educated opinion on sports. If she would just talk sense instead of purposely trying to stand out she would be fine. I can actually tolerate Kate Fagan more b/c she is genuinely a lesbian pov feminist and it's sincere...I would ? the ? out of her too not because she's fine but because she knows sports and just needs some ? to open her eyes to the world...but I digress

I'm assuming you're white, because there's no way a man would ever support that ? .

fixed for general accuracy
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'll ? that horse face looking ? Sarah Walsh with her overbite before ? Doris Burke.

Had no idea who Sarah Walsh was, then i googled some images. In the history of the world, i dont think "Horse face looking ? " has ever perfectly described someone as it does her.

Linda Cohn's future replacement as resident horse face.
  • twizza 77
    Options
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    I tune that hoe (Sarah Spain) out...this morning on Mike & Mike, Mike asked Mike if he wanted to hear her soundbite...I tuned out at that point....and switched channels. She tries too hard unlike Michele Beadle who flows naturally and actually has an educated opinion on sports. If she would just talk sense instead of purposely trying to stand out she would be fine. I can actually tolerate Kate Fagan more b/c she is genuinely a lesbian pov feminist and it's sincere...I would ? the ? out of her too not because she's fine but because she knows sports and just needs some ? to open her eyes to the world...but I digress

Spain is worse on radio in Chicago. They would do "whats trending on Twitter" segment, her or the hosts wouldn't know why it was trending, especially if it is black specific.

Ironically, she fills in His & Her's the most and gets lost when Smith is talking black pop culture
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First take needed to get out of the studio with Max, he's doing great with guest as well asking them what we want to know, Stephen A is doing better too... They will be a good fit together going forward

I never thought that I'd think that Cari Champion was actually not that bad of a host after assessing Molly.. She's not horrible but she wants to be 1 of the guys too often in debates.. just moderate and read the damn script correct, butt in every now but nah she thinks she Jon Gruden with the football 101
  • twizza 77
    Options
    According to her, Between the 3 of them, she's more experienced at talking football, so she is going to butt in a lot.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First take needed to get out of the studio with Max, he's doing great with guest as well asking them what we want to know, Stephen A is doing better too... They will be a good fit together going forward

I never thought that I'd think that Cari Champion was actually not that bad of a host after assessing Molly.. She's not horrible but she wants to be 1 of the guys too often in debates.. just moderate and read the damn script correct, butt in every now but nah she thinks she Jon Gruden with the football 101

Nah man, between her studdering, caping for the lakers, and inserting her opinions when not asked, if it was time for her to move on. lol
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Molly is really beginning to irk me on the show... She's trying to give a lot more of her opinion, Stephen A is on one too, Max needs to find chemo still, they need to all be better on the show chemistry wise, they be talking over each other too much it was agonizing watching the Darren Woodson segment

Max stay talking over SAS, ? is disrespectful.

I can tell Stephen A is intimidated by Max. He is smarter than him and Max argues from a logic pov. It's like arguing with your girl. You let her yell, stay calm, then rebut her with logic and make her look stupid. lol

Wow, really?

I've heard Max say some stupid ? on Sportsnation and i've seen Marcellus mop the floor with him alot of the time.
  • the ghost
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'd ? that latina broad Claudia Trejo too...

azgu45.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where her hips at?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »
    Molly is really beginning to irk me on the show... She's trying to give a lot more of her opinion, Stephen A is on one too, Max needs to find chemo still, they need to all be better on the show chemistry wise, they be talking over each other too much it was agonizing watching the Darren Woodson segment

I can tell Stephen A is intimidated by Max. He is smarter than him and Max argues from a logic pov. It's like arguing with your girl. You let her yell, stay calm, then rebut her with logic and make her look stupid. lol

Wow, really?

I've heard Max say some stupid ? on Sportsnation and i've seen Marcellus mop the floor with him alot of the time.

Sports Nation is a different type of show dawg. It's more of a humor based type of show.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »

Wow, really?

Max probably speaking over SAS cause he be taking up mad time with his rambling. Ask a question and SAS got to give you a background then he got to make his points and give background on those as well. Then max give his rebuttal which SAS got to give another essay.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Max mopped the floor with SAS yesterday
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    Molly's eyebrows always look unkept.
  • the ghost
    Options
    Her nose ? everything up for me, looks too much like her pops.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Jalen got that look on his face like he glad ? are mad

Jalen aint satisfying her. Look at the eyes, she aint happy.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joy taylor blows this big nosed persian seahorse lookin chick out the water
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Molly is into ? .. While Joy is playing for Team No ? ..

Joy-Taylor-Richard-Giannotti.jpg

So Molly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joy...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Molly is into ? .. While Joy is playing for Team No ? ..

So Molly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joy...

What does this have to do with their looks? Foh with this militant ? herb
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall sure thats joy?
    all these light skin broads kinda look alike
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    yall sure thats joy?
    all these light skin broads kinda look alike

Yea I don't think that's her
    *Edit Yup that is her lol bad picture
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It's beyond official now. Guess ESPN doesn't have rules against relationships in the workplace.

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll ? that horse face looking ? Sarah Walsh with her overbite before ? Doris Burke.

I came to the conclusion that i rather ? Doris

Old ? w a old ass name man...i feel like that's some ? some old perverted ? named Earl might say at the senior center while eating jello in the rec room
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    I honestly have no clue how anyway can stand First Take for more than 5 minutes: The best one was when Stephen A. said he was going to be basically a shooter and a dealer until "a couple hard brothers" beat him up to show him "hard love" and told him he was too smart for the streets and told him to go to college. I can't remember the topic but it was hilarious to hear him basically living out his fantasy on TV, I couldn't even picture Stephen A. holding a piece or a lil sack of script pills without dying laughing.

Aye man i got that ooooweee

7338282934_16f60cce46.jpg

Stephen "? N Tha Sack" Smith, had the keys like a janitor and the burner on him like a stove top.

Why this ? look like Jamie Foxxx high pitched voice homie that helped him do the roach spray jingle on his show lol