TIME FOR A ROCKSTEADY MADE SUPERMAN GAME?

Options
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in IllGaming
Considering the amzing job Rocksteady has made with BATMAN especially the last two that imo have reached the movie status, do yall think that they should give to us a SUPERMAN game of that caliber?

TIME FOR A ROCKSTEADY MADE SUPERMAN GAME? 23 votes

YES DEFINITLY
60%
kingofkingzferociousmonktexas409kanggoodieKNiGHTSPILL_COSBYCJCitySojournerThe RecipeSplackavelliLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYBangEm_Bart The HueTheDouce 14 votes
I would rather see them do a INSERT YOUR HERO gmae
30%
achewon87vagrant-718afro thunderKnightryderT-Rel#1hiphopjunki3Delphas 7 votes
WE WANT MORE BATMAN!!
8%
nujerz84StoneColdMikey 2 votes

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    YES DEFINITLY
    Imo with the power of these next gen machines combines with the technics experience and achievements of that company, a Sups game is well deserved
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wondered how a Superman game would go. He is so powerful with his abilities. The main thing would be upgrades and how enemies affect him. Of course the villains would be awesome, Darkseid, Doomsday, Lex, Braniac, etc. How would his fighting motion be, flying, running around, etc? That would be the tough part. The story would be the least of worries. It's the gameplay that's most essential.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    YES DEFINITLY
    No troll, have'nt played the last 2. Whats separates them or makes them superior to the first few? Played the first 1 100% completion then about 15% of Arkham City seemed like more of the same was dope but I just got bored. As far as the development team id give them the keys to the superhero universe. Superman, Spiderman, X Men etc....... Even if they dont make it I just hope developers use their games as building blocks or inspiration like the guys that made Shadows of Mordor did not saying I want all games to be Batman clones. But Rocksteady did so many things right I just hope games keep going in that direction.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    WE WANT MORE BATMAN!!
    They already said it will be hard for them to make the game. No all superman games are trash. He way to OP .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw ? would be trash. Either you're left with an underpowered superman that gets smacked by humans and guns. Or a overpowered one that fights robots all day.Also the combat shouldn't be like bat man at all
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather have a Green Lantern game.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    YES DEFINITLY
    They already said it will be hard for them to make the game. No all superman games are trash. He way to OP .

You said HARD but not IMPOSSIBLE.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    WE WANT MORE BATMAN!!
    Rocksteady said it's impossible
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a rumor a couple years ago that saying they were working on a TMNT game. That's what I want to see.

Man I'll lose my ? . I beat every TMNT game that came out cept the last one.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side missions would be Clark Kent making deadlines for the newspaper. ? nah lmao
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather have a Green Lantern game.

Bingo or Wonder Woman. There is a lot that can be done with WW, especially with the Greek mythology.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES DEFINITLY
    They can start from scratch with supes, have him with only strength & xray vision in the beginning of the game but as the game goes on he has to level up & unlock his other abilities
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm really not interested in a Superman game. He's a boring character. He's best as a support character imo.

I'm excited to see what Rocksteady do next though.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Spawn...

Spawn_Classic.jpg

I've been waiting for a proper Spawn game remake the technology is enough to do something special with it. Unlike Batman you can off humans, demons, and he uses guns as well as his powers.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    No troll, have'nt played the last 2. Whats separates them or makes them superior to the first few? Played the first 1 100% completion then about 15% of Arkham City seemed like more of the same was dope but I just got bored. As far as the development team id give them the keys to the superhero universe. Superman, Spiderman, X Men etc....... Even if they dont make it I just hope developers use their games as building blocks or inspiration like the guys that made Shadows of Mordor did not saying I want all games to be Batman clones. But Rocksteady did so many things right I just hope games keep going in that direction.

They made captain america in the same vein as Arkham and it was ?
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, there was one that was pretty good.

The_Death_and_Return_of_Superman.png

• jee504
    Options
    A Green Arrow game would work well
    7950068.jpg

That would be dope. Gameplay in the city and on the island. The gameplay of the bow and arrow would have to be top notch
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting on a Daredevil game I wish they had finished the one on Playstation. Could've been had an updated version by now.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES DEFINITLY
    They stay on batman ? they ain't never gonna give another superhero they props
  • jee504
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Still waiting on a Daredevil game I wish they had finished the one on Playstation. Could've been had an updated version by now.

Another great idea. Rocksteady set the bar so high with this Arkham Series. A lot of untapped potential. Only one that comes close is the recent Spider-Man games and that's not saying much.
    A recent post in regards to a TMNT game would be awesome. We're due for an awesome TMNT game. Showcasing the dual play in Arkham Knight would be a nice catalyst for it. I imagine playing with all the turtles, Casey Jones and the ? Splinter against Shredder.