? _Caesar wrote: »
    HarlemNY wrote: »
    We in there, props @HarlemNY

20151027_103540_zpsyjix335a.jpg

enjoy bro

put ya boys on

just give them my email

i toss free ? for referrals

? u told me the opposite. But imma cop one of them 50 dollar joints when cod drops

what did i tell you
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

enjoy bro

put ya boys on

just give them my email

? u told me the opposite. But imma cop one of them 50 dollar joints when cod drops

what did i tell you

U don't hook up ? for referring ? to u but u would appreciate it anyways. U want that screenshot hustleman?
  • HarlemNY
    HarlemNY Members Posts: 294 ✭✭
    Options

enjoy bro

put ya boys on

just give them my email

what did i tell you

U don't hook up ? for referring ? to u but u would appreciate it anyways. U want that screenshot hustleman?

Word
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got this for PS4 waiting for it to finishing downloading
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting this Monday night

What system you got?

Ps4 bro .

MJ DOOM, add me, I grabbing that ? 2moro too.

My bad its, MJ_DOOM, PSN ? add yo boy.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got this for PS4 waiting for it to finishing downloading

It's ridiculous how long the patch takes to download (3 hrs). I was already mad that UPS didn't show up until damn near dark to deliver my package.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    controls hard miss wen thq had it
  • willhustle
    Options
    I can tolerate 2k16 better than the garbage that was 2k15 last year. They need to fix the unlockables/season pass glitch though. Also, what's the deal on making title matches when you want to in Universe Mode.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I can tolerate 2k16 better than the garbage that was 2k15 last year. They need to fix the unlockables/season pass glitch though. Also, what's the deal on making title matches when you want to in Universe Mode.

What glitch? It worked for me
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

They said they fixing that in a patch .thats my only thing that's wrong but man my career dope as hell and showcase of course. This really feel like wrestling , limiting reversals best thing ever. Still gotta get used to the new submission system
  • willhustle
    Options

It's a glitch or somewhere in the game where I bought the season pass now upon purchase you should be able to unlock all the unlockables from showcase mode. The game won't let me do it for some reason. Not being able to play Universe mode how I want to play it and dealing with the unlock glitch makes me not want to play this game.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

It's a glitch or somewhere in the game where I bought the season pass now upon purchase you should be able to unlock all the unlockables from showcase mode. The game won't let me do it for some reason. Not being able to play Universe mode how I want to play it and dealing with the unlock glitch makes me not want to play this game.

Did you download the accelerator after the purchase of the pass?
    Then you gotta go to options, then go to unlockabkes and then press X/A
  • willhustle
    Options

Did you download the accelerator after the purchase of the pass?
    Then you gotta go to options, then go to unlockabkes and then press X/A

Thanks I did it earlier.
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Playing the Austin Showcase, I missed a lot of ? . Didn't even know SC and Shawn Michaels were tag champs before SC world championship run.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Bruh I was playing a match against Kevin Owens , it was a fairly long match in my career. He goes out the ring , grabs a chair and hits me with it to get DQ lol
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Ima do the career mode after I finish the showcase. You win a title yet?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Ima do the career mode after I finish the showcase. You win a title yet?

NXT But now I'm in the main roster night of champions tag team me and Roman vs Kane and big show . Cuz I don't ? with the authority
  • willhustle
    Options
    This game is dope. I stay in creation suite more than anything though. Once they fix title match in Universe Mode then it's on & poppin.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stonecoldmikey my boy was playing against Bray in career mode and he said he was beating Brays ass so bad that he got out the ring and walked up the ramp talking ? lol he said he threw him back in the ring but then he did it again so he just let him get counted out.. I like how the that ? plays out like real life. Seems like something Bray wyatt would do.

Kevin Owens cost me a match against ? Adam Rose on NXT. His music started playing and when i turned to the stage Adam Rose hit me with his finisher, the crazy thing is he didnt even have a finisher before that, the game gave him one. I tried to kick out but failed.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Man creating your own entrance the advanced way is some dope ? this year, I know it was in last years game but you were limited on pyros and everything else, this year you can customize it exactly how you want it. I think I counted over 45 different pyros and thats not including the ones for wrestlers already in the game
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I got the rock entrance with his Hollywood music lol. Yeah this game is great man
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I barely even touched universe mode yet it's too many characters it's so overwhelming
  • willhustle
    Options
    I barely even touched universe mode yet it's too many characters it's so overwhelming

I'm trying to blend in legends & current superstars into my universe mode. By there being so many characters in the game I might do an angle where after WrestleMania 32, the brand extension returns.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    So yall playing on Xbox or what?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    im on ps4

Yo the only thing thats ? me off is the authorities orders in career mode. These mfs told me to win by diqualification against Sin Cara and sin caras a face.

A lot of them are down right impossible to do so therefore the authority hates me even tho im trying to remain heel.

I joined a online federation in the ps4 communities its called PCW or something like that. We gonna start having shows and ? this week i think