A Black Women temporarily removes Confederate domestic terrorist flag in front of SC statehouse...

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only confederate flag that mattered was all white.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The man has to do his job. He might actually quietly support her. So arresting her doesn't make him a ? , ? or anything else. FOH.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And then the flag went right back up..
  • hoodsavior
    Options
    Now I'm spam because the flag went right back up? Lol
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »

Seems as if the name @hoodsavior doesn't suit you, being that the only thing you zeroed in on the flag going back up .... smh
  • hoodsavior
    Options
    Educate me on what it accomplished
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The man has to do his job. He might actually quietly support her. So arresting her doesn't make him a ? , ? or anything else. FOH.
    theres no such thing as "quietly supporting" anything. support requires action.
    how did ? support her, when he did the exact opposite of what she did?
    the legs of a table, supports the table. your necks support your head.
    when u support some one in need, you're actually doing something to help them, you're not just a thousand miles away quietly thinking about them.
  • MECCA1000
    Options

She is a additional much needed spark in getting our people to come together in this movement ..... to get some of you spineless to wake up and stop living on your knees .... to show the young and uninspired that their black lives matter and have purpose

I'm not even sorry that you don't see the bigger picture .... you're helping us to understand that we have to cut dead weight .... can't help those who think they don't need any ....

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I admire her courage....

But she and the people of S.C. are a day late and a dollar short...

There is a consensus about removing the flag after the church shooting......

Where were all these people when we were fighting to remove the flag in the early 2000's?????

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Black women >>>>>>>>>

Who the ? nosigned this @A Talented One ??
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

the guards at auschwitz also had a job to do.

This doesn't rise anywhere close to that.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when one person makes an analogy and the other person goes 'its not the same'...
    ?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    did you see the clip of that ? cop talking to her?

"Are you sayin' da lawd's praya? When dey spat on him did he fight anybody?"

? ? ass fake christian ? shuffling ass ? ...

I won't lie - it truly hurt my heart to see that. yes feelings. I feel like i finally see that that the battle was lost a long time ago and the rest of us are just stuck with doing the best we can as individuals given the circumstances.

And for the record and as a non-christian even I know it's pretty well documented how Jesus got down. I'm pretty sure if you walked up to him and spat on him either him or one of his people would have gave you that work. You can love someone without letting them abuse you.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mixtape exposure or sincere activism?????

7ba7cc_b09645483f0f4172934e30bc7e1ebad5.jpg_srz_p_598_598_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Newsome is at work on her debut EP and recently released the song #STAYSTRONG: A LOVESONG TO FREEDOM FIGHTERS inspired by her experiences as an activist and organizer in the modern civil rights movement.

http://www.breenewsome.com/#!about/c13dn

• hoodsavior
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

She is a additional much needed spark in getting our people to come together in this movement ..... to get some of you spineless to wake up and stop living on your knees .... to show the young and uninspired that their black lives matter and have purpose

I'm not even sorry that you don't see the bigger picture .... you're helping us to understand that we have to cut dead weight .... can't help those who think they don't need any ....

So this isn't a conversation? This is you and the many flexing your "my revolutionary ? is bigger than yours" jargon.. Allow me to play your childish game.. What she did was brave.. Took ? .. It was also silly cause it did nothing but 2 black men in a awkward situation.. Where they have to choose between their livelihood and "fighting for the people".. That ? she did accomplished NOTHING.. It got her all the attention she wanted.. She took the flag down and that ? was RIGHT back up.. These grown ass black people doing these "little wins" and "morale victory" antics cause in the right against the powers that be WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING!.. All we got was lack of support from our president, tear gas, and rubber bullets.. I can't even get out on the field like I want because its nothingbut a bunch of hands up and ppictures for social media to show "hey guys I'm out here.. Nothing is changing but I'mout here".. I.love my.people but we been doing the same move for YEARS and wonder why our shots are always ccontested..
  • hoodsavior
    Options
    Apologies I'm on mobile.. I typed with the best intentions of no typos.. And can we get an app out this ? ?!! ? !
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bree has been like this since high school...

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    when u support some one in need, you're actually doing something to help them, you're not just a thousand miles away quietly thinking about them.

Support doesn't require action.
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    Apologies I'm on mobile.. I typed with the best intentions of no typos.. And can we get an app out this ? ?!! ? !

Bruh I get what you saying and all that ..... but to just sit back and post

Comes off as someone who doesn't see what the big deal is and or why even bother try anything ..... this can cause other who may have the answers to help to possibly say that you're right, why even bother

That's just how your post stood out to me ...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Support doesn't require action.

give me an example of support that don't require action,