Nicki Minaj Tells "Independent Women" its OK to "Run a Man's Pockets" and Gets Stacks From Him.

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See, when I trick, I always ? on a how afterwards to remind them why they tricking, ? been getting real uppity lately, like, thesbeings starting to Think they too good. I went to Orlando other day, couldn't pull a ? at the club so I hit up back pages. This ? wanna try and argue with a ? about being ? on. Never used to get this type of grief before these new hoes came out. If you hoeish enough to take ? money, you can get ? on. Y'all better remind these hoes

Powerful.

Aint nothing like buying a ? and making her do something nasty for it.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    all these feminism ideas being traded around lately, somebody need to counter with some Pimpology ish

This isn't feminism though. No academic feminist would preach a mantra about women being subservient to men for monetary gain. If anything promoting that just supports the kind of misogyny dudes like ? masterson push

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at a stack. ? wouldn't even get a ATM receipt from me.

I tell a chick "bish I'm from Tennessee with UGK, 8ball 'n' MJG, & Project Pat in my deck.........ain't tricking for shss".
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    all these feminism ideas being traded around lately, somebody need to counter with some Pimpology ish

This isn't feminism though. No academic feminist would preach a mantra about women being subservient to men for monetary gain. If anything promoting that just supports the kind of misogyny dudes like ? masterson push

Lol yo that guy is funny as ?

Yo said if you hit the treadmill a little bit you'd be at the front of the line lmao!

Shorty was tight lol she act like she ain't hear him
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    "Independent woman" "run his pockets" if she don't gtfoh with those tired ass cliches & facebook philosophies. Like seriously what grown woman talks like that. I can see why some of you men are frustrated. These women 30 plus yet still talking & thinking like teenagers, disgusting.

All you ever do is say what you think a ? wanna hear

I have no problem with ? like this
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol that dude...

i didn't watch the vid in the OP, so...i'm just talking about the idea 'running a man pockets'...if these hoes not running a man pockets and giving it to the next ? that's pimpin her then what she doing is some diva/feminist inspired ish. Not talking about the ones that's submissive and the man voluntarily hitting her off like that.

THis generation is ridiculous. You can sum the whole generation up in a word: soft.
    Everything's backwards.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why yall even give a ? what this silicone funny looking ? says. Tbh, idk why anyone cares what any "celebrity" says. They get paid 2 say outlandish ? ...

They care because they have been or expect to be victims of this practice..

Remember... A ? can only run a ? pockets if he let's her...

Instead worrying Bout to that ? ? .. Won't you get you some money.. -Wiz before Amber lol
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women are too materialistic.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women are too materialistic trendy.

Fixed.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aka_OG wrote: »
    when a woman puts another woman in check - its sexy

Maybe the reason this thread exists
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Black women are too materialistic.

America as a whole is too materialistic, hence the whole capitalism thing. That wouldn't jive with your black women bashing narrative tho would it?

Kai if you're African, you're not Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9u212mX56U
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol that dude...

i didn't watch the vid in the OP, so...i'm just talking about the idea 'running a man pockets'...if these hoes not running a man pockets and giving it to the next ? that's pimpin her then what she doing is some diva/feminist inspired ish. Not talking about the ones that's submissive and the man voluntarily hitting her off like that.

THis generation is ridiculous. You can sum the whole generation up in a word: soft.
    Everything's backwards.

Nicki minaj is over 30 whose generation you talking about?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    "Independent woman" "run his pockets" if she don't gtfoh with those tired ass cliches & facebook philosophies. Like seriously what grown woman talks like that. I can see why some of you men are frustrated. These women 30 plus yet still talking & thinking like teenagers, disgusting.

So a ? says some immature ? she's a bird, a ? says something logical & she's just saying what ? wanna here? There no winning with you ? is there?

I'm sorry I'm a rational adult who just happens to have female genitalia. I'm sure more exist somewhere, middle earth probably.

Why do you always get ao defensive/aggy?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

lol that dude...

Everything's backwards.

doesn't matter the age, whoever participates in some of these backwards new trends is a part of it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol that dude...

Everything's backwards.

the generation thats following her...it damn sure aint mostly over 30 chicks....they got different problems
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she keeps my nuts drained and let me ? Hoes on the side without giving me a attitude we could work something out
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    So she came up broke with Safari, she started making major money and got tired of carrying him since he hasn't gotten on and come up with his own money. She didn't bother to use her position to support dude and help him get on to get his money up so she can get his stacks .... smh

dude shoulda been networking.instead he was buying chains, cars, and tricking off brawds....

He has equity in a restaurant called Phillipes. He's OK.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call those types vampires...

Deplete a man and move on to the next one.

Why take from when you can add to? If you really love your man I think it should be about helping each other grow and prosper, not what he can do for you.

Gifts are fine if that's what he wants to do for his woman but if there's no reciprocity then where's the value? Is he buying you a gift out of love or just buying you with gifts?

Bride, Talk dat ? !!!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

So a ? says some immature ? she's a bird, a ? says something logical & she's just saying what ? wanna here? There no winning with you ? is there?

I'm sorry I'm a rational adult who just happens to have female genitalia. I'm sure more exist somewhere, middle earth probably.

Why do you always get ao defensive/aggy?

It is impossible to discern tone from text, so your assertion that I'm "aggy" is a figment of your imagination. I make a clear joke in the end so how defensive could I possibly be?

not really true

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There goes another famous rapper destroying the youth again. All of her Jr. Barbie birds are going to ? up the mindset of the next generation of men with that logic.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want her to sit on my face.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See, when I trick, I always ? on a how afterwards to remind them why they tricking, ? been getting real uppity lately, like, thesbeings starting to Think they too good. I went to Orlando other day, couldn't pull a ? at the club so I hit up back pages. This ? wanna try and argue with a ? about being ? on. Never used to get this type of grief before these new hoes came out. If you hoeish enough to take ? money, you can get ? on. Y'all better remind these hoes

Ayo...this ? is powerful posting. I'm start ? on ? if I spend more than a tenner to get that ? .
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options