• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im here for the impending riots.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greece was the perfect storm, irresponsible govt borrowing, inflated plus early pensions, non-income tax paying populace, who also hate austerity. They've been in this mess since 2010, interesting year ahead

Yuuuuuup. They mixed their poisons, everybody saw chaos coming.

Keep your eyes on Spain.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if ? gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!

The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!

WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!

And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!

Please don't get left behind. Amen.

So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, ? , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if ? gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!

The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!

WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!

And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!

So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, ? , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

Hear what Jesus said about that day:

"21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact ? said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!

The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that ? will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!

You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!

There is no other way! Amen.

Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

"21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time I human history! In fact ? said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!

The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that ? will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!

You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!

So ? will be more evil than slave masters and rapists and murderers and the sorts? Glad I don't follow him. He should be a teacher that Leads his people, not follow the worst ones.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time I human history! In fact ? said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!

So ? will be more evil than slave masters and rapists and murderers and the sorts? Glad I don't follow him. He should be a teacher that Leads his people, not follow the worst ones.

There is no unrighteousness with ? my friend. Judgment is the "strange act" of ? !

"For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act." Isaiah 28:21

? has a purpose in the coming judgment my friend. Hallelujah! If you know Him, you have nothing to fear but if you don't well you have everything to fear and you will say things like you currently say in regards to the Holy One of Israel!

Will you turn your heart to Him today my friend? He wants to replace your heart of stone with a fleshly heart! But you have to open the door! Will you say, Yes to Jesus Christ today my friend? Will you?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is no unrighteousness with ? my friend. Judgment is the "strange act" of ? !

"For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act." Isaiah 28:21

? has a purpose in the coming judgment my friend. Hallelujah! If you know Him, you have nothing to fear but if you don't well you have everything to fear and you will say things like you currently say in regards to the Holy One of Israel!

Will you turn your heart to Him today my friend? He wants to replace your heart of stone with a fleshly heart! But you have to open the door! Will you say, Yes to Jesus Christ today my friend? Will you?

No I wont, thanks for asking tho
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact ? said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!

Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, ? , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

You're full of ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can you guys stop quoting him? i have him on ignore and don't want to see his posts at all thanks
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2015
    Options

Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, ? , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

You're full of ? .

It can get much worse my friend. Do you know the picture that ? paints of the last days?

1. Baldness will be on every head. That includes Man, woman, and child. This happens because of the nuclear destruction that takes place on the day of sudden destruction as well as the subsequent nuclear wars that will be fought! Have you seen the pictures of what happened to the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The devastation from the first atom bombs were horrific. The nuclear weapons the world has now, which will soon be unleashed will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a firecracker exploded.

2. Sackcloth will be on all ? . No more high fashion my friend. No more designer gear. No more soft raiment! Sackcloth will be the clothing of the day. Because mankind will mourn, weep, wail, and howl for the things that are coming on the earth!

3. No more sweet smells. A foul stench will cover the earth from all the dead!

4. Famine. Man will be reduced to savages. Mankind will resort to canabalism in order to survive. That is until the MARK is issued!

5. Darkness around the world. The sun will not give her light like it once did. The earth will be covered with a worldwide ash cloud from all the devastation! Nuclear winter my friend! It's going to be COLD!!!!!!

6. Lawlessness. Anarchy will prevail because there will be no law and order! Civilization will break down and it will be mended back together by the deceiver of humanity, the BEAST! He will destroy many by peace and thus many shall be slain!

7. The demon invasion! The bottomless pit will be opened up and for 5 months creatures so vile, wretched, evil, and horrendous will punish all of the humans on earth who don't have the seal of ? on their foreheads for 5 months. When this happens and you are somehow still alive, you will seek death but will not find it! Yes, you will desire to die, but death will flee from you!

That isn't even a smidgen of the terror that will be unleashed on planet earth during the last days! Trust me my friend, you don't want to be around here when it all pops off! For there is one thing that ? has guaranteed about the last days, THERE WILL BE NO ATHEISTS ANY MORE.

Mankind will know that there is a ? when the "Day of Sudden Destruction" arrives. And if you are left behind, you will have to choose who it is, either Jesus Christ or the deceiver of our souls who will manifest himself in human flesh, the antichrist!

Amen.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're full of ? .

It can get much worse my friend. Do you know the picture that ? paints of the last days?

1. Baldness will be on every head. That includes Man, woman, and child. This happens because of the nuclear destruction that takes place on the day of sudden destruction as well as the subsequent nuclear wars that will be fought! Have you seen the pictures of what happened to the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The devastation from the first atom bombs were horrific. The nuclear weapons the world has now, which will soon be unleashed will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a firecracker exploded.

2. Sackcloth will be on all ? . No more high fashion my friend. No more designer gear. No more soft raiment! Sackcloth will be the clothing of the day. Because mankind will mourn, weep, wail, and howl for the things that are coming on the earth!

4. Famine. Man will be reduced to savages. Mankind will resort to canabalism in order to survive. That is until the MARK is issued!

5. Darkness around the world. The sun will not give her light like it once did. The earth will be covered with a worldwide ash cloud from all the devastation! Nuclear winter my friend! It's going to be COLD!!!!!!

6. Lawlessness. Anarchy will prevail because there will be no law and order! Civilization will break down and it will be mended back together by the deceiver of humanity, the BEAST! He will destroy many by peace and thus many shall be slain!

7. The demon invasion! The bottomless pit will be opened up and for 5 months creatures so vile, wretched, evil, and horrendous will punish all of the humans on earth who don't have the seal of ? on their foreheads for 5 months. When this happens and you are somehow still alive, you will seek death but will not find it! Yes, you will desire to die, but death will flee from you!

That isn't even a smidgen of the terror that will be unleashed on planet earth during the last days! Trust me my friend, you don't want to be around here when it all pops off! For there is one thing that ? has guaranteed about the last days, THERE WILL BE NO ATHEISTS ANY MORE.

Mankind will know that there is a ? when the "Day of Sudden Destruction" arrives. And if you are left behind, you will have to choose who it is, either Jesus Christ or the deceiver of our souls who will manifest himself in human flesh, the antichrist!

Amen.

You ever think that ? has happened before to cause people to say the same things you're saying now
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

You're full of ? .

Amen.

You ever think that ? has happened before to cause people to say the same things you're saying now

Prophecy has near and far fulfillment my friend. The near fulfillment was the local situation that the prophet spoke about. For example, Joel spoke about a "locust" invasion. That "locust" invasion really did happen in his days. But Joel was also speaking about another "locust" invasion that had a far fulfillment in the future.

The far fulfillment of the future "locust" invasion that Joel was speaking about is the demon invasion of Revelation chapter 9.

Please read the book of Joel (focus on chapter 2:1-11) and Revelation chapter 9. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how the 2 connect. And LORD willing you will get an idea of what near and far fulfillment of prophecy is all about.

Just another caveat whenever a prophet says things like:

1. The day of the LORD
    2. The day of ?
    3. In that day
    4. on that day
    5. Day of wrath

The prophet is always speaking of a future day, which is always tied to the end of this age! The end of this age is this generation. All things will be fulfilled shortly my friend. America has sealed the vision with what just happened. Because the end of this age begins with the fall of "the WEST".

In order for the Beast to come and the NWO to be implemented, the bully of the block has to be humbled and destroyed. This will happen on the day of sudden destruction. And for all those who are left behind, life as it is now will never happen again. Amen.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those ? start getting their pension at like age 50. ? em.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're full of ? .

Amen.

Prophecy has near and far fulfillment my friend. The near fulfillment was the local situation that the prophet spoke about. For example, Joel spoke about a "locust" invasion. That "locust" invasion really did happen in his days. But Joel was also speaking about another "locust" invasion that had a far fulfillment in the future.

The far fulfillment of the future "locust" invasion that Joel was speaking about is the demon invasion of Revelation chapter 9.

Please read the book of Joel (focus on chapter 2:1-11) and Revelation chapter 9. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how the 2 connect. And LORD willing you will get an idea of what near and far fulfillment of prophecy is all about.

1. The day of the LORD
    2. The day of ?
    3. In that day
    4. on that day
    5. Day of wrath

The prophet is always speaking of a future day, which is always tied to the end of this age! The end of this age is this generation. All things will be fulfilled shortly my friend. America has sealed the vision with what just happened. Because the end of this age begins with the fall of "the WEST".

In order for the Beast to come and the NWO to be implemented, the bully of the block has to be humbled and destroyed. This will happen on the day of sudden destruction. And for all those who are left behind, life as it is now will never happen again. Amen.

Ok and I'm saying couldn't people back in the day see the fall of the romans and Greeks as the fall of the West which would mean the end of days, basically stop trying to predict it and let it happen because you're just fear mongering
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop talking to him and help to ban him.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You're full of ? .

Amen.

1. The day of the LORD
    2. The day of ?
    3. In that day
    4. on that day
    5. Day of wrath

Ok and I'm saying couldn't people back in the day see the fall of the romans and Greeks as the fall of the West which would mean the end of days, basically stop trying to predict it and let it happen because you're just fear mongering

Well actually the fall of the Greeks and Romans is prophesied in the book of Daniel. Have you studied it? ? leaves no stone unturned. Thus what I am dealing with is something totally different, which is THE DAY OF THE LORD.

Therefore what you call fear mongering, ? calls watching the signs of the times. I have no fear of the end of the age, neither am I trying to instill fear. The end of the age is a JOY! I know where I am going and thus I want to tell others so that they can join all the saints of ? as well!

I am warning others so that the day of the LORD doesn't take you by surprise like it will for most. For the day of the LORD comes like a thief in the night. But if you know this to be true, you will not be caught off guard my friend. I'm only helping my brother. Not hurting.

A person that is trying to hurt you is someone who is not telling you the truth or warning you, rather they are lying to you and deceiving you. How can I say I love you if I am lying to you or withholding information that is vital for your very survival? You are my neighbor thus I want you to be informed just like I am informed. That is all my friend. Please study what I presented earlier, if you are a seeker of truth. Amen.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has the incredible superpower of derailing any thread with one post
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of those European countries have jobs/Careers where they are off for the entire Summer.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    euro hit 1.43 last night

Against what currency?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion @MarcusGarvey how bad is Spain's finances are they just in bad shape as Greece and Portugal?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That why I respect the Russians.. They wasn't with that Euro League ? (Eurozone/Union).. and went the independent route.. and what also crazy.. Russia damn near supply all of the European countries their gas, electricity and heating oil.. Russia is by far the buggiest gas/oil supplier in Europe.. All the countries get their gas/oil from Russia..
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    and believe it or not.. their currency is not the euro.like everybody else except for the English who's with the eurozone Union but they go by the pound...theirs is the Russian Ruble..

and that's the problem with the Eurozone/Union.. When those Europeans countries join that ? .. It's stop them from making their own currency.. and take on the Euro..
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion @MarcusGarvey how bad is Spain's finances are they just in bad shape as Greece and Portugal?

@papadocc223
    Spain had a bad banking crisis, they basically combined bad banks together instead of getting good banks to buy out ? banks. Spain's economy is actually estimated to grow this year 1.5-2%, they still have budget deficits, but it can be sustained of it's 2-3% of GDP. You probably could find undervalued Spanish companies if you looked, it'd take some research. Greece is a special case - widespread cheating in society.

unrelated, I'm looking at a company called Earthport, they competitor with SWIFT wiring service using cloud based to send money faster and with less fees. They are basically the Tidal of their market, @Sion heard of them?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Greece crisis live: Banks will run out of money on Monday morning as Tsipras urges Greece to reject "blackmail"

Yes and No voters come out in force in Athens tonight after it is revealed Brussels tried to block IMF report calling for Greek debt relief

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/28147083#28147083

greece-riot-5.jpg

tagreuters.com2015binary_LYNXNPEB5T153-FILEDIMAGE-862x517.jpeg

Greek-Riots-Economic-Austerity-Measures.jpg

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greece are voting no in the referendum - ? is about to get real.