Japanese women go ape over surprisingly handsome gorilla

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? culture is different. They don't put ? on a pedestal over there like America do
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really need to get my alpha male ass to Japan *looks up trip packages*
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bubbles about to break one of them ? off

5c02c76c6e9f85db3bd9cf64bfbc6798.320x180x33.gif

and when he's done, just peal her yellow ass like a banana.

giphy.gif
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Japan is going through some weird ? right now. It's some crazy stat that says 50 percent of Japanese couples have no interest in sex and most don't believe in marraige. I just think it's because them Asian ? are into that weird ? (? , Bukkaki,etc), extremely feminine and passive. Then you got a culture where the women and men are obsessed with white people. Japanese and Koreans are some self hating ? . I'm in Korea right now and them mf's swear up and down they are white.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Japan is going through some weird ? right now. It's some crazy stat that says 50 percent of Japanese couples have no interest in sex and most don't believe in marraige. I just think it's because them Asian ? are into that weird ? (? , Bukkaki,etc), extremely feminine and passive. Then you got a culture where the women and men are obsessed with white people. Japanese and Koreans are some self hating ? . I'm in Korea right now and them mf's swear up and down they are white.

South Korea. Plastic surgery central.

But the broads who ? with blacks from SK out here (stateside) are obvious, they're usually tanned (and some (a few) even get butt injections).

I know a couple dudes from SK. I give them passes. They know not what they do (thinking that fruity ? trill, They be sporting bangs and windy hair and ? looking wild foo foo...but they still get SK broads tho lol).
  • usmarin3
    Options

South Korea. Plastic surgery central.

But the broads who ? with blacks from SK out here (stateside) are obvious, they're usually tanned (and some (a few) even get butt injections).

I know a couple dudes from SK. I give them passes. They know not what they do (thinking that fruity ? trill, They be sporting bangs and windy hair and ? looking wild foo foo...but they still get SK broads tho lol).

Cosign that surgery ? . ? out here trying to westernize their Asian eyes and ? . It's disturbing!

Thai and Filipino women >
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Can you imagine the first human seeing a gorilla for the first time. Instant ? pants!

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told you ? ? was up next in the ? marriage thread....

The propaganda machine is already at work.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

naw bruh it's ? ... "game of thrones" "true blood" and another HBO show "i think boardwalk empire" been hinting to that ? ..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is too funny to be serious
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol they consider themselves white lol I can't....
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weirdos to say the least..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Off&On wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    I was watching the cnn clip, n they had salt n pepper "what a man, "while they showed that gorilla.
    if u know, the song was an ode to blk men.

do the math ?

n i call propaganda.. i didn't see no ? women in the clip, goin cray over no gorilla.

Lmao c'mon ? , it's not that deep

Nothing in this world is done by accident. There's a rhyme or reason for these different things when they occur in the media.

Oh most definitely the media is the biggest form of manipulation. I just think its a stretch in this case

lebron-james-giselle-king-k-788885.jpg

destroy-this-mad-brute-lebron-james.png

They took one of the few songs, where a blk gender is honoring another, n they use it to describe a gorilla. which by the way, is a racial slur to describe us...

But it ain't nothing tho.

post-28671-Better-Off-Ted-reaching-for-to-Gfv3.gif

You must not be informed that king Kong was based on jack Johnson

i honestly did not know this... man if anyone has not seen the documentary on Jack Johnson.. they HATED his ass. Hell hate is a understatement. They INVENTED laws just to bring him down.. and he wasn't doing ? but knocking out white boxers and ? white women..
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    That Gorilla styling on y'all..

shabani-gorilla.jpg

set_shabani_handsome_gorilla_640.jpg

Japan-Gorilla-Named-Shabani-Woos-Women-Now-But-He-Wasnt-Always-King-Kong-665x385.jpg

s049777066-300.jpg?w=770

Bet haters won't say nuthin to his face..

ill ? alert...ill ? alert!
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

naw bruh it's ? ... "game of thrones" "true blood" and another HBO show "i think boardwalk empire" been hinting to that ? ..

1. None of those shows make the concept of ? acceptable. I haven't seen trueblood ever , but I know on GoT and BE both instances of the act is shown in an extremely disturbing and/or negative light

2. It's hilarious that Christians/religious folks would be so anti-? when according to your religious text, you are only here due to ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. None of those shows make the concept of ? acceptable. I haven't seen trueblood ever , but I know on GoT and BE both instances of the act is shown in an extremely disturbing and/or negative light

2. It's hilarious that Christians/religious folks would be so anti-? when according to your religious text, you are only here due to ?

lol trying to being religion into this.... and in true blood they were talking about trying to make it legal. saying "who are we to judge who people want to love"

btw in the bible it says that it is wrong... yes their are situations were it happened but it was only condoned with Abraham and Sarah... and even then it was not "the reason we are here".... read up on your ? bruh..