So I Just Fckd Up Big Time

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    ? gonna come home from work one day and gonna catch a dude cooking eggs,drinking all the kool aid butt naked in the kitchen while his girl in the room passed out from a ? homicide ....

Women are the most cunning creatures alive,bruh..You THINK she's passively accepting your transgression because she's smiling? Lol

Bruh she's REPRESSING her feelings plotting how she gonna get u back...

Women are masters in the art of repressing emotions

Yup, once she catch you in the act either cut her off or start ? side ? cause she already plotting.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    ? why are we having this discussion if u really wanna be single

U got exactly what u want so why r u ? . Just be ready to pay child support and move on with ur life. Its ? up if u get this woman to stay with u and u only want her sometimes . U ? up her life for ur own selfish reasons

He wants to be single.....but he doesn't want to deal with the consequences of ending the relationship.

Unfortunately for him, it doesn't quite work that way.
  • deadeye
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Y'all advice sucks she took me bck like 5mins ago

Lol its all good lil ? keep thinking you still in control.

Yeah, she's setting him up to take him down.

"Hell hath no fury......"
  • deadeye
    Options
    She gon smash on your pops bruh....

Watch

18915.jpg
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna come home from work one day and gonna catch a dude cooking eggs,drinking all the kool aid butt naked in the kitchen while his girl in the room passed out from a ? homicide ....
    The movie 'Baby Boy' comes to mind... the Ving Rhames scene haha
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    The movie 'Baby Boy' comes to mind... the Ving Rhames scene haha

That's where he got it from lol and smh at u ? playing fortune teller
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    She gon smash on your pops bruh....

Watch

18915.jpg

Smash fivehead...
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That male chauvinistic thinking gets ? ? up eventually..You may think you got over on a chick but best believe they are the masters of "the curve" and trickery..

You ? better learn to respect the power of females

They are like like alien symbiotic beings..they put that ? on you and Absorb everything about you...sorta like the venom suit off Spiderman...The suit may give you the appearance that you're in control but eventually the "suit" starts taking over lil by lil..It starts to know how you feel and think,what buttons to press to get a reaction, it can sense if you been "wearing other suits" etc...

This ? ain't no game..? can heal or ?

• 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    At least you did smthn to incur her wrath. My girl tripping b/c I gave a chick a jump this morning. Yeah she's a known hoe...yeah she's attractive...yeah she lives across the street...yeah my girl don't like her...but I just gave the ? a jump & was on my way. Now my whole day has been ? up SMH.

all that ? on the check list
    laughing-gifs-walk-away.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Got u on the sofa like

mjcrybelly-gif.6605

Hold this L

Just seen this post got stupid many lol's
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Lookin bck at this thread got me rollin on da floor in laughter
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Options
    She may ? her side ?
  • TayGettem
    edited October 2015
    Options
    bscoop wrote: »
    She may ? her side ?

? do u know how old this thread is we been got past this situation
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got u on the sofa like

mjcrybelly-gif.6605

Hold this L

Yo LMAO...according to reactions this might be the funniest post in IC history lol
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got u on the sofa like

mjcrybelly-gif.6605

Hold this L

...? ridiculous
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    "I'm on the couch? That's cool, I wanted to play Xbox on the big TV anyway!"

Lmao, Phonte?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    You supposed to treat them squalies like the drug trade, we don't talk on the phone, we don't acknowledge eachother in public, we not friends, we cool as long as the money right. If we in a tight situation, we don't know each other. Keep it like that, you'll go far my good man. ? be sayin i'm too careful, but there's no such thing. You can jeopardize your whole life behind some ? that you won't give a ? about once you done with her for the day. Eventually you'll get to an age where you really won't be willing to take the risk no matter how fat the ass is. The parallels is endless. If it's worth it to stay wit old girl, you love her, take it on the chin, don't sweat too much and be out here lookin like a ? , just work it out wit her and either cut that ? , or be more careful. If you wanna be out there, than leave old girl alone and do it cordially because honestly, she can ruin you bruh, straight up. I don't know you, but more often than not, it's more beneficial to keep the family you started together than to go out and keep doin that youthful ? . ? 1000 ? is lil ? ? , keepin side ? is too, it take discipline to keep yourself under control, but it's worth it to do so. Depth over Breadth. ? gotta grow up.

Nope.
    Foh
    U went too far right there

The first thing is ? need to stop trying to live like rappers lyrics.. Because a lot of rappers that run around with celebrity ? in public, are using them as front pieces. Some of them can't show the world who they really mess with because of career differences. Plus not everyone who date a celebrity want paparazzi in their face.

So ? need to stop copying what they see industry ? doing, because most of them ain't pimping ?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Got u on the sofa like

mjcrybelly-gif.6605

Hold this L

Yo LMAO...according to reactions this might be the funniest post in IC history lol

These two are two LOLs apart. The Jordan one had me in tears though.
    When I was about to ? this Asian chick and was expecting her ? to be blurred
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    At least you did smthn to incur her wrath. My girl tripping b/c I gave a chick a jump this morning. Yeah she's a known hoe...yeah she's attractive...yeah she lives across the street...yeah my girl don't like her...but I just gave the ? a jump & was on my way. Now my whole day has been ? up SMH.

This ? had me in tears. Bravo
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes like me will ? your lady, then you'll be all surprised when she pops up trying to work it out.

You share ? .