Three UFOs Sighted During HD International Space Station Feed, NASA Abruptly Cuts Transmission(WOW!)

Options
12346»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    I like threads like these.... you never know.

That's how I look at ? . I aint one of theses crazy ass people who just put ? together with nothing concrete to show. Perfect example of the fuckery that's been going on for years.

A few years ago there was a U.F.O spotted over different parts of texas. ? was on the news and everything. People reported seeing fighter jets take off in it's direction. The air force in that area was called and said they didn't launch any planes. After all kinds of calls to the police and airfields etc etc. All of a sudden the they come out and say "oh my bad, we did launch a testing flight hee hee".

People of las vegas navada: I always see strange lights in the desert, weird things flying around, and army people going there.
    Army: You were seeing swamp gas and weather balloons, we don't know anything
    las vegas: How come when we tried to go over there army goons told us to turn around? I heard it's a base called area 51
    Army: you're lying that didn't happen. There is no such thing as area 51. That person who said they worked there is playing a joke on you.
    (somebody fly's a plane over the area and snaps pictures of something that doesn't exist)
    Army: ............. .... .....(area becomes a no fly zone)
    Army(a few years later): Yeah, there is a base where we test weapons outside of the field of people.
    Las vegas people: But the base is not that far away from the vegas strip, that makes no sense.
    (Nothing more has been said and you still can't go over there lol)

Roswell new mexico a big crash happens and people run to check it out. Word starts to spread that people saw weird looking humanoid dead creatures and a weird ass wrecked craft. Armed forces show up out of nowhere, block off the area, grab all the ? and bounce. Some of the army guys who took the stuff took a few pictures with it
    o-JESSEMARCELUFO-570.jpg?6
    Roswelldebris.jpg
    The guy in the photo said the material was weird as ? and it looked like liquified metal(probably where terminator 2 got the idea from). He told this to a bunch of people and a guy who worked for the papers. The guy took the pictures and printed that ? in the papers(where these photos come from).
    RoswellDailyRecordJuly8,1947.jpg

Now people in the area wants some answers and guess what the armed forces say...........It was a weather balloon. Funny thing about this is. The official word before the pics dropped was that it was a "gas leak" so that's why they blocked the area off. But nobody seen anybody wearing the appropriate attire to deal with gas leaks lol. ? who made weather balloons said that aint no ? weather balloon. A few days later multiple people said they were visited by men wearing nothing but black and had no plates on their cars. Asking all kinds of questions, making threats, and trying to convince them that nothing happened. Army and the police were contacted about this and they said they didn't send anybody lol. The guy in the photo who took the pic started to say it was a weather balloon. Now why would arm forces need to step in to swoop up a ? weather balloon? There were several other pics taken that didn't make the paper. They mysteriously vanished.......

The infamous battle of L.A. They made a movie loosely based on this a few years ago(remember?) ? blacked out the whole city and cut the radio for a cool period of time. Flashed lights at an object in the sky and started firing bullets that take down planes at it for a long ass period of time. Nothing that could fly back in them days needed to be busted at, that many damn times to take down.
    ^LOL that "weather balloon" had cheat codes activated^

Now do you believe this ? ? If you want to be a skeptic now's the time to do it lol. But we are all sheep and most of us wont even call them out.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South america, Puma punku. Now this site is thousands of years old. It's being called the most mysterious sites in the world. It's so old it's hard for them to date it. It's just a bunch of nicely cut stones laying everywhere in the middle of the desert. Now look at how the way they cut the stone and how well it fits together. The top people in the world today who ? with cutting stones and making carvings can barley ? with this. We use diamond tips and lasers to make cuts like this today. This type of stone is difficult as ? to make cuts like this. Even today with our "superior" tech we can barley get close to making these kind of cuts on that type of stone. Again, just like in egypt these heavy ass stones were brought from hella miles away. All kinds of advance math and stonemasonry has been used in the making of this place. The really odd thing about this site is that it looks like it has been blown up. Like a nuclear explosion happened. Oh yeah, a bout a year ago they finally had a break through with this area. They found something underground near by. We should be hearing about it in a few months I guess. I hope it's a Spinx type situation where they find the rest of the structure underground.
    @Young_Chitlin this next door to yo hood bruh, ever visited this site?
    RumiPunku.jpg
    pumapunku_image004.jpg
    23.png
    53656834.jpg
    puma-punku.jpg
    Puma_Punku7.jpg
    pumapunku-2009-14.jpg
    7_Puma_Punku.jpg
    Ancient_Aliens_Season_4_Episode_6_The_Mystery_of_Puma_Punku__119838.jpg
    Puma-Punku-doorway-16.jpg
    wandjina_over-hang.jpg
    tiwanakuwall.jpg
    t756689_AngularReliefH.jpg
    AngularCavityH.jpg
    5599836_orig.png
    14b225392cc4e4b4d91d41b98f18f17d.jpg
    Bolivia-Pumapunku-Kalasasaya-Stone-Wall.jpeg
    Tiwanaku_VerzonkenTempel.jpg
    The local native americans say the "star people" helped them build this place. There hasn't been a single trace of tools found that could have done this.

I want to. I'm going to Peru next time for half a year
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when a ? make post wit a bunch of pictures and a ? right behind in the very next post quote that ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so Aliens was getting high one day and said 'yo... son... yo... lets give these nignogs stargates and no instructions'..

or maybe knowledge was left behind and that sacred knowledge has been stolen. Now where have we heard of sacred geometry and knowledge being stolen before. lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    so Aliens was getting high one day and said 'yo... son... yo... lets give these nignogs stargates and no instructions'..

im the biggest skeptic there is when it comes to ? like this

but at the same time the people in power control what the masses are 'allowed' to know
    whether it be whos ? who in the white house, who's throwing wild ? orgies in the catholic church
    or whether or not they know who built the pyramids and/or the possibility of exraterrestrials

u just never know

Bruh, I see the government as a reflection of the corporate world. When ? goes down, they will lie to prevent chaos. If our economy was to fall tomorrow and the government knew, they'd lie to keep everyone here so if there's UFO or something out there, they will lie to cover it up.

The difference between us and our ancestors is that they couldn't cover up what's been seen while we can through false propaganda, technological curtains and social media

You seriously underestimate the power of the church and the power structures. If Greece and Rome can white wash African history and play it off as theirs. If the Catholic church can invade countries and force indigenous people to adopt their religion, what makes you think they can't cover up ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

40a896d7e59193b2e23df5fc1a305d6d.jpg
    M_22-s.jpg

this ? looks like they trynna keep something from coming thru the door
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    There are more stars in tha sky than there are grains of sand on every beach on this planet...nobody about to tell we're tha only thing out here...I'm just not gonna front like I have tha answers tho....peace

More stars than grains of sand on earth? that sounds like some ? , how did you or your source come to that conclusion? this is what I'm trying to tell people THEY control most of the info you are given about space, they just throw out bold claims with no explanation, oh but they have a big telescope, thats not enough! I wanna see the data!
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    The white man owns the American ? mind.......Ain't no damn Aliens build the pyramids, it's called The Power of Melanin

And what powers did melanin originally have?

What hue was melanin originally? Aset and asaru were depicted OLIVE GREEN on glyphs..Melanin wasnt originally brown

Ask yourself...Were these "aliens" melaninated with afros as well?

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are more stars in tha sky than there are grains of sand on every beach on this planet...nobody about to tell we're tha only thing out here...I'm just not gonna front like I have tha answers tho....peace

More stars than grains of sand on earth? that sounds like some ? , how did you or your source come to that conclusion? this is what I'm trying to tell people THEY control most of the info you are given about space, they just throw out bold claims with no explanation, oh but they have a big telescope, thats not enough! I wanna see the data!

go read a book ? . the universe is a never ending space. i.e. you go one direction, and you'll never come back in a circle. there's trillions of stars and planets out there that humans haven't discovered yet
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    The white man owns the American ? mind.......Ain't no damn Aliens build the pyramids, it's called The Power of Melanin

What hue was melanin originally? Aset and asaru were depicted OLIVE GREEN on glyphs..Melanin wasnt originally brown

Hate to burst your bubble but the word "olive green" was never used. The word "olive color" was used and olives range in color from green to brown to black especially harvestes in those climates. You've seen black olives right?

Olive people are people of color. The word black or colored was never used to describe us until the 1900's.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

Hate to burst your bubble but the word "olive green" was never used. The word "olive color" was used and olives range in color from green to brown to black especially harvestes in those climates. You've seen black olives right?

Olive people are people of color. The word black or colored was never used to describe us until the 1900's.

Of course the words "olive green" weren't used in kemetic cuneiform..i simply used those English terms to simplify my point..And actually white people are people of "color"..their hair and eyes come in blonde,red,brown,grey,green etc..Their skin is transparent so you can see all kinds of colored veins..Technically cushites are people of HUES

However

Forget it,b...you have diverted from the intention of my post...You go ahead and explain why asaru and aset were olive "colored"

*passes the microphone*
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Of course the words "olive green" weren't used in kemetic cuneiform..i simply used those English terms to simplify my point..And actually white people are people of "color"..their hair and eyes come in blonde,red,brown,grey,green etc..Their skin is transparent so you can see all kinds of colored veins..Technically cushites are people of HUES

However

Forget it,b...you have diverted from the intention of my post...You go ahead and explain why asaru and aset were olive "colored"

*passes the microphone*

Oh I don't know much but I wouldn't be suprised if UFO actually look like the sphinx/ cherubim of ? :

sphinx_by_viviengros-d4m6rxy.jpg

Or spirits:
    Celestial-Light.jpg

• EyeofAsaru
    Options

However

*passes the microphone*

Oh I don't know much but I wouldn't be suprised if UFO actually look like the sphinx/ cherubim of ? :

Or spirits:
    Celestial-Light.jpg

The cherubim were disagreeable "angels" of the amber colored light..These were the beings that were apart of the 200 fallen angels aka nephilim that were casted out of "heaven"..These giants came down and impregnated earthly women and created Demi gods like Hannibal..This is spoken of in genesis..This is according to biblical scriptures...In other cultures the names and titles change

Spirits are simply put, light beings that incarnate at different frequencies..Sometimes they incarnate in humans and possess them
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited July 2015
    Options

However

*passes the microphone*

Or spirits:
    Celestial-Light.jpg

The cherubim were disagreeable "angels" of the amber colored light..These were the beings that were apart of the 200 fallen angels aka nephilim that were casted out of "heaven"..These giants came down and impregnated earthly women and created Demi gods like Hannibal..This is spoken of in genesis..This is according to biblical scriptures...In other cultures the names and titles change

Spirits are simply put, light beings that incarnate at different frequencies..Sometimes they incarnate in humans and possess them

Actually the cherubim are the 4 messengers of ? with animal torsos and 1 set 6 sets of wings like the Sphinx; they don't disobey Him. You're referring to the Seraphim. Some of them disobeyed ? including Lucifer and slept with the daughters of man to produce nephilim. All of the angels are bright colored spiritual beings and some have flaming swords.

We all are spirits encompassed in vessels or flesh on earth. The lights we see in space are other spirits not on the same frequency as us from the heavens. The stuff that we see like flying saucers are described in the bible too but I don't wanna get too deep in that cause these ? hate religion. Let's change the subject.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »

im the biggest skeptic there is when it comes to ? like this

but at the same time the people in power control what the masses are 'allowed' to know
    whether it be whos ? who in the white house, who's throwing wild ? orgies in the catholic church
    or whether or not they know who built the pyramids and/or the possibility of exraterrestrials

u just never know

Bruh, I see the government as a reflection of the corporate world. When ? goes down, they will lie to prevent chaos. If our economy was to fall tomorrow and the government knew, they'd lie to keep everyone here so if there's UFO or something out there, they will lie to cover it up.

The difference between us and our ancestors is that they couldn't cover up what's been seen while we can through false propaganda, technological curtains and social media

You seriously underestimate the power of the church and the power structures. If Greece and Rome can white wash African history and play it off as theirs. If the Catholic church can invade countries and force indigenous people to adopt their religion, what makes you think they can't cover up ? ?

We've done it to our own people before they did it to us. I don't think history is ever 100% accurate. The Kushites removed pharoahs that they didn't favor from history. The Jews murdered everyone that didn't worship their ? then burned down all the statues of baal and all the asherah poles. The Greeks stoned Stephen for denying zeus, artemis, aphrodite as pagan gods and telling them to worship Yeshua. Our third eyes been blind.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

go read a book ? . the universe is a never ending space. i.e. you go one direction, and you'll never come back in a circle. there's trillions of stars and planets out there that humans haven't discovered yet

I never said there wasn't, and how would you know whats out there if it hasn't been discovered yet? for all we know earth could be stuck on a giants ? , but no you wanna act like you know everything and take everything you read as facts, you probably take the big bang theory as facts too.
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

However

*passes the microphone*

Or spirits:
    Celestial-Light.jpg

Actually the cherubim are the 4 messengers of ? with animal torsos and 1 set 6 sets of wings like the Sphinx; they don't disobey Him. You're referring to the Seraphim. Some of them disobeyed ? including Lucifer and slept with the daughters of man to produce nephilim. All of the angels are bright colored spiritual beings and some have flaming swords.

We all are spirits encompassed in vessels or flesh on earth. The lights we see in space are other spirits not on the same frequency as us from the heavens. The stuff that we see like flying saucers are described in the bible too but I don't wanna get too deep in that cause these ? hate religion. Let's change the subject.

You got bars no doubt...i got some rebuttals but ill let ride...

Good ? fam
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    OH look!! ancient australian kneegrows writing almost like ancient egyption kneegrows. There is absolutely no trace of these two sets of kneegrows ever coming in contact with each other.
    australia04_02.jpg
    petroaus5.jpg
    australia_14.jpg
    anubis.gif

Puma punku south america has a young form of sumerian ancient writings written inside of a clay bowl that was found.
    Ancient-Code-the-fuente-magna-bowl.jpg
    fuentemagna0218hq.jpg

Indians flat out talk about aliens with great powers and technology in great detail. They are people that came from above/the havens/from the stars etc etc. Want to hear some real out of this world type of ? that really got modern day scientist scratching their heads? Not that many years ago in india they discovered 6 secret underground doors under an ancient temple. This temple was dedicated to the indian ? /sky being Vishnu.
    300px-Bhagavan_Vishnu.jpg
    They were filled with all types of gold and riches. Behind each door the riches increased. Just a few years ago they found a 7th and last door about 20 feet under the temple. This door has yet to be opened and the locals say that this is the tomb of the "visitors/gods". They said it's a bad omen to open it. Look at this crazy ass looking ? !!
    Padmanabhaswamy+temple+door.jpg
    ^This door has no ? , no hinges, and is sealed shut. The door is made of the strongest steel known.^
    the locals say that only a magical chant can open the door.
    @GunTown you know anything about this? If you do speak on it!!
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    LOL IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!!! ON TH 4TH OF JULY. So we finally get clear photos of pluto's surface and some weird images of square shapes are seen. All of sudden the picture gets fuzzy and the feed gets cut................

On July 4, NASA got an unexpected surprise: Its spacecraft, New Horizons, cut off communications with Earth as it was headed toward Pluto.

New Horizons is scheduled to fly by Pluto on July 14 and use the seven instruments on board to collect information that will significantly advance the way we understand this tiny, icy world that's floating in space 4.67 billion miles away.

However, that goal is now in jeopardy.

At 1:54 p.m. ET on July 4, something happened that caused New Horizons to cut communications with Earth, NASA reported. Scientists are now trying to figure what that "something" was.

Fortunately, the agency was able to reestablish a connection with the spacecraft within the next 90 minutes. They reported that the spacecraft is still "healthy" and on course to fly by Pluto.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that in order to reestablish connection, the spacecraft kicked itself into safe mode and is now no longer collecting scientific data. So all of the photos and scientific measurements that scientists have been looking forward to for nearly a decade, since New Horizons launched on January 19, 2006, might never be collected.

"This is scary," wrote Emily Lakdawalla for The Planetary Society. "It's not what the team wanted to be dealing with right now."

The main objective now for the New Horizons team is to get the spacecraft back into normal operating mode. Within hours of the reported problem, the team convened a review board that is now "working to return New Horizons to its original [science] flight plan."

But that's going to take longer than anyone would like because of how far away New Horizons is from Earth. And with only nine days until the spacecraft is scheduled to fly by Pluto, the clock is ticking.

It takes 4.5 hours for the spacecraft to transmit information about what might have happened to it back to Earth. NASA reported that "full recovery is expected to take from one to several days."
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reasons for the pyramids make sense to me. Many people believe pyramids are a great source of energy.

Btw me and my fams seen something in the sky lastnight. And it wasn't no firework.